SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really? Another group said they showed it leading UP to the incident, but then it was heavily cut.
He shows more of the footage later in the video and you can see the whole incident. Can't remember exactly but I believe it's around the 17:00 mark.

Reactions: 1
He shows more of the footage later in the video and you can see the whole incident. Can't remember exactly but I believe it's around the 17:00 mark.
Well, I am not giving them a view to find out myself, but many people said it was edited to make it look like it was a dog incident. They will do anything to cover up an actual issue that happened in the home. How does a 6-7lb do that much damage anyway? 🤨

Reactions: 6
Well, I am not giving them a view to find out myself, but many people said it was edited to make it look like it was a dog incident. They will do anything to cover up an actual issue that happened in the home. How does a 6-7lb do that much damage anyway? 🤨
As much as they annoy me I really don’t believe the footage was edited. Sina was just in the wrong place at the wrong time

As much as they annoy me I really don’t believe the footage was edited. Sina was just in the wrong place at the wrong time
Agree!

I understand why they were questioning the cost of Sina tbh. Don’t get me wrong, I love dogs. But in the grand scheme of things, the MRI alone was £1800, god knows how much the surgery cost after that. It’s a lot of money to spend on a pet. I know they make lots of money, but they also have 4 kids that the money could’ve helped buy things for etc.

Sina is such a sweetheart and I’m glad she’s okay but it’s going to be a long, hands-on recovery process and I think they won’t be able to handle it. That was something else they probably considered when deciding if they were going to have her put down or not.

Are they off to Sardinia again then? I thought there was chat of Disney a few months ago?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I can't believe anything that comes out of their mouths, TBH. I am not trying to dispute what people have said here as I am not here for a fight (honest! :LOL:), but the footage could have been from any day at any time. I think it's a whole lot bigger than just some random accident with tiny dogs having a scuffle. They are neglectful parents and dog owners so I am not convinced about anything they try to claim.

Reactions: 10
Agree!

I understand why they were questioning the cost of Sina tbh. Don’t get me wrong, I love dogs. But in the grand scheme of things, the MRI alone was £1800, god knows how much the surgery cost after that. It’s a lot of money to spend on a pet. I know they make lots of money, but they also have 4 kids that the money could’ve helped buy things for etc.

Sina is such a sweetheart and I’m glad she’s okay but it’s going to be a long, hands-on recovery process and I think they won’t be able to handle it. That was something else they probably considered when deciding if they were going to have her put down or not.

Are they off to Sardinia again then? I thought there was chat of Disney a few months ago?
Yeah pretty sure it’s a gifted holiday like they had last year. Still as long as the kids have fun that’s the main thing. Wonder how many ugly pairs of shoes Anna will wear like last year 😂

Reactions: 4
Anyone know why they didn’t go to Anna’s sister’s wedding? Just saw photos of the wedding on Instagram and looks like they didn’t go! I know it’d be a lot with all 4 kids, but Anna could have gone with the baby?

Reactions: 2
Anyone know why they didn’t go to Anna’s sister’s wedding? Just saw photos of the wedding on Instagram and looks like they didn’t go! I know it’d be a lot with all 4 kids, but Anna could have gone with the baby?
Anna would still need someone with her to hold her hand 😄🙄

Reactions: 4
They're going on a fee trip to Orlando Disney in August. Gleam would've made sure the SJs didn't miss out on a free trip like all the other vloggers

• Angry
Reactions: 3
This one isn't gifted Johnathan just said but they did get a discount on it. How does that stand with AD or Gifted or do they to need to declare??

Reactions: 1
They are probably mentioning the costs because they are hoping one of their minions starts a crowdfund to help these poor, poor people. Yeah, how about selling that Ferrari? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I really think the concept of spending your ‘own hard earned money’ (even though it’s the kids that worked for it) is a concept they can’t grasp. They are probably asking themselves why this wasn’t #gifted to them by the vet.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice the bruising on Alessia eye/ cheek area? Hmmmm the same week poor Sina got hurt...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did they not have pet insurance? Sorry if it’s already been covered but I’ve had a quick scan through and can’t see any mention of it. I have always insured my dogs and although it’s not cheap, it has saved me thousands of £’s over the years. It has also, on more than one occasion, saved me from having to make the heart breaking decision to have a beloved pet, with an otherwise good chance of recovery, euthanised on cost grounds.

• Heart
Did they not have pet insurance? Sorry if it’s already been covered but I’ve had a quick scan through and can’t see any mention of it. I have always insured my dogs and although it’s not cheap, it has saved me thousands of £’s over the years. It has also, on more than one occasion, saved me from having to make the heart breaking decision to have a beloved pet, with an otherwise good chance of recovery, euthanised on cost grounds.
No they didn’t have pet insurance- apparently it would cost too much with 6 dogs.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.