SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to the thread, I used to live very close to the Saccone Joly’s, Out of the many years we lived in the area, never saw Anna with the kids, it was always Johnathon or someone else. Saw her pick the kids up from school twice at most. My husband and I came to the conclusion she must just never leave her house.

Reactions: 17
So A is on a rant about having a nanny. She is very hands on guys, is with the kids all the time but just needs another pair of hands as she has four small kids and works full time zzzzz. Also guys its very important to make time for your other half and have quality time. J is in the spa pool naked:sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Completely agree! And a 6 year old for that matter!
Oh thank God! I've been told by more than one mom that it's not a big deal. I disagree. Bikinis are overly sexualized. It doesn't feel right putting a young child in one. I'm also not a huge fan of letting kids play with makeup. They have plenty of time for that when they are older. I know I sound conservative but kids grow up so fast.

Reactions: 17
Oh do they still have a nanny? Is it the same one? Natasha I think. She seemed nice. Or if not, what happened to her? I know they used to pretend like they didn't have one.

Reactions: 5
Wow what was that rant about, someone’s annoyed her!!! Well done whoever that was.
Here’s an idea, how about stop blabbering on about how hard your life is with 4 kids and 6 dogs and making out you work so hard when the children are clearly being raised by a nanny and Jonathon 🤘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow what was that rant about, someone’s annoyed her!!! Well done whoever that was.
Here’s an idea, how about stop blabbering on about how hard your life is with 4 kids and 6 dogs and making out you work so hard when the children are clearly being raised by a nanny and Jonathon 🤘
She has probably been reading all the gossip sites whilst the kids are with the nanny.
It may just be me but that resort looks rubbish, no atmosphere.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh thank God! I've been told by more than one mom that it's not a big deal. I disagree. Bikinis are overly sexualized. It doesn't feel right putting a young child in one. I'm also not a huge fan of letting kids play with makeup. They have plenty of time for that when they are older. I know I sound conservative but kids grow up so fast.
The worst part is the pics of Emilia and Alessia in bikinis are online for all the paedos of the world to see. I really don’t feel comfortable with them putting their children in their swimwear on their channel. It’s not their choice.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I am technically challenged , I don’t know how to start a thread but have just watched Anna Saccone joly explaining why they need a nanny they have 4 very young children and a difficult job they have to film how wonderful their gifted holiday is I felt so sorry for her I felt I should share , apparently some nasty people have commented they think it’s wrong how very dare they ! On Instagram
They're a gruesome pair @Margaret peel - those poor kids with their awful parents and feel even sadder for the poor dogs.....it's a tit show for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The worst part is the pics of Emilia and Alessia in bikinis are online for all the paedos of the world to see. I really don’t feel comfortable with them putting their children in their swimwear on their channel. It’s not their choice.
For me the issue is with how much sun their skin is exposed to. Bikinis are for playing in garden with the sprinkler on when it’s warm but not super sunny. I always go for swimming costumes that are long sleeved for my girls, that will protect them from the harmful UV rays,

Reactions: 11
Yep @disneys but they are fame whores so they're not bothered in the slightest! One day the kids will tell them where to shove that camera but if course by then the kids lives have been ruined by constantly being watched by everyone- paedos included! It's all about the big bucks with these fame hungry influencers! They make me sick 🤨

Reactions: 10
Yeah, I think that’s where the problem lies. My toddler has a little bikini, but she’s not plastered on the internet in it....

Reactions: 6
The fact that Anna wouldn’t get a bikini to match the kids as purple is not her colour, what the hell 🤦‍♀️ She’s so vain, ffs it’s a bloody bikini does it really matter??? Shouldn't have put the girls in them anyway. She almost wet herself with excitement over getting the designer clothes for free when they got back, I was cheering for Alessia to get her sticky hands on them 😂

Reactions: 9
Noticed he didn’t even edit out Emilia changing out of her clothes by the pool. Jeeeeez these kids are going to be so embarrassed when they’re teens, having their whole lives available for everyone they know to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I literally want to shake Jonathan for not putting helmets on those children in his instastories.

Reactions: 8
Yeah, I think that’s where the problem lies. My toddler has a little bikini, but she’s not plastered on the internet in it....
Yes 100% agreed. I personally see nothing wrong with young kids in bikinis (it can be cute sometimes!) but I’d never post a picture of my child in their swimwear on the internet you never know who could get a hold of this

Yep @disneys but they are fame whores so they're not bothered in the slightest! One day the kids will tell them where to shove that camera but if course by then the kids lives have been ruined by constantly being watched by everyone- paedos included! It's all about the big bucks with these fame hungry influencers! They make me sick 🤨
Exactly right!

Noticed he didn’t even edit out Emilia changing out of her clothes by the pool. Jeeeeez these kids are going to be so embarrassed when they’re teens, having their whole lives available for everyone they know to watch.
Reminds me of the time he had Andrea’s willy on full show on a vlog and left it up for hours after. It’s disgusting they have such a lack of respect for their children. Andrea is an innocent baby, how dare you post that intimate shot of him online. Lazy editing.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Just my opinion and not a huge criticism of them, but I got the impression that they left Sardinia today and are flying the day before they go back to school. I thought they'd leave a day just so the kids can get a full day back home before school on Monday? Again, I personally have only ever been on transatlantic and long-haul flights so I've no idea if a Europe flight for a few hours takes that much out of you, even for young children.

Yes 100% agreed. I personally see nothing wrong with young kids in bikinis (it can be cute sometimes!) but I’d never post a picture of my child in their swimwear on the internet you never know who could get a hold of this

Exactly right!

Reminds me of the time he had Andrea’s willy on full show on a vlog and left it up for hours after. It’s disgusting they have such a lack of respect for their children. Andrea is an innocent baby, how dare you post that intimate shot of him online. Lazy editing.
I think they don't even need to film nappy changes at all for the vlogs or IG stories. They're really a violation of the children's privacy cause they hardly want people to see them filmed in that way when they're older? A post on another forum summed it up as well 'would the adults film censored shots of them using the toilet'?

Reactions: 6
Have this family sorted there car seat safety out yet?
I haven't watched them since Andrea was born

Reactions: 1
Laughed so much at Jonathan going in his red Ferrari to Wagamamas 🤣🤣🤣 hmmmmm is it just me or is he a complete joke, surrounding himself with expensive toys to feel like a man?? She’s awful, does nothing, says nothing interesting, can’t undersfand how the two of them have so many followers

Reactions: 19
Laughed so much at Jonathan going in his red Ferrari to Wagamamas 🤣🤣🤣 hmmmmm is it just me or is he a complete joke, surrounding himself with expensive toys to feel like a man?? She’s awful, does nothing, says nothing interesting, can’t undersfand how the two of them have so many followers
They don’t. The kids do.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.