SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like this family. Spoilt bratty kids, slutty looking wife and a man that looks like a baboons arse. Wtf is there to like.
This made me laugh way too much @antisocialmedia but you are spot on they literally have no purpose. Feel sad for the kids as them pair are feckin useless and have reaped what they haved sowed.... dreadful mess the lot of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was thinking earlier about how much I’d hate their lifestyle. They might now be able to afford the best of everything but they’ve sold their souls to the devil. The children will never been able to play out like ‘normal children’ due to concerns about their safety. Every aspect of their lives is micromanaged and staged- no way to live!

Reactions: 13
It will be interesting in 10/15 years time when the kids are teenagers and hate the fact that their parents sold their childhood for money. If Jeremy Kyle was still going I’m sure they would be on there telling how they were exploited by their own parents. I think Alessia will be the first to turn against them. It’s quite sad really.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if it was organic 🤔🤣
or gluten free roll on the morning for 10 stories about her bloated belly yawn 😴😴

It will be interesting in 10/15 years time when the kids are teenagers and hate the fact that their parents sold their childhood for money. If Jeremy Kyle was still going I’m sure they would be on there telling how they were exploited by their own parents. I think Alessia will be the first to turn against them. It’s quite sad really.
Alessia is definitely the rebel of the family

Reactions: 5
Why can’t Anna just give Andrea his spoon to feed himself. He clearly wants wants too. What’s a little mess when you have a cleaner.

Reactions: 10
or gluten free roll on the morning for 10 stories about her bloated belly yawn 😴😴

Alessia is definitely the rebel of the family
Herself and poppy Meldrum can do a Collab about being the "ferral" children of the family with their messed up me me me mothers who put workouts before everything else...

• Haha
At what point do you think the kids realised that it’s not normal for their every move to be filmed and put on the internet for strangers enjoyment? Emilia is 7 so she must have started to realise it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Her Instagram stories this morning about them having fish and chips last night. She says “I don’t like battered cod, I prefer the seafood things so I had Scampi”. *facepalm*

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Yel

Well their sub boost from the trolling video is over, will have lost all of the new ones in a week or two.

Think they just used the trolling card as they're jealous that family fizz has overtaken and will get to 2m before them :D

Reactions: 10
At what point do you think the kids realised that it’s not normal for their every move to be filmed and put on the internet for strangers enjoyment? Emilia is 7 so she must have started to realise it.
I think because they hardly ever seem to hang out with other children at their houses (like how many play dates have they had since starting school, barely any) it'd be hard for them to see there's more to life than a camera in your face. The Es must be noticing something though; wondering why other kids aren't being asked for vlog shout outs, Emilia just went on an all day play date so she must felt odd with no camera in sight all day, Eduardo will probably be the first to question it though, can't imagine perfect performer Emilia risking not taking her treat for her acting job

shock horror Anna's breaking her own self imposed rules having a takeaway of a Wednesday that will mean a double workout in the morning 😴
Not a double work out but she’s got a breakout instead 😂

Just catching up on today’s stories and Emilia is the only one who thinks about taking the keys out of Jonathan’s new toys when Alessia climbed on top of it. Anna stood there filming and Jonathon stood watching. Idiots

Last edited:
Not a double work out but she’s got a breakout instead 😂

Just catching up on today’s stories and Emilia is the only one who thinks about taking the keys out of Jonathan’s new toys when Alessia climbed on top of it. Anna stood there filming and Jonathon stood watching. Idiots
there will never be a fish or a chip in that house again so 😂 big deal Anna a spot put a bitta sudocream on it and get on with your repitive day of course she had to label it "bold food" hope she doesn't go on like this in front of her kids especially the oldest two

Wish Anna would just keep her eating disorder to herself and stop talking about food in such a damaging way

You have to laugh at the idea that someone would get a spot on their face overnight from eating a portion of fish and scampi

When bad skin is associated with nutrition it’s down to an entire diet, not a plate of chips

Stupid woman

*scampi and chips

• Angry
Wish Anna would just keep her eating disorder to herself and stop talking about food in such a damaging way

You have to laugh at the idea that someone would get a spot on their face overnight from eating a portion of fish and scampi

When bad skin is associated with nutrition it’s down to an entire diet, not a plate of chips

Stupid woman

*scampi and chips
it's so damaging and could also be so trigging for so many of her followers big deal fish and chips of a Wednesday it's not 'bold"its not "bad food" it's called bloody living we already know her obsession with appearance has been passed on to her son as she has said oh he doesn't like my hair this or that way hope her obsessive and damaging relationship with foods isn't passed on aswell 😳

Reactions: 4

Stupid woman

*scampi and chips

I don't agree with a lot of things she does but my friend struggled with bulimia too and I don't think that's something she has control over really. I don't think it ever really goes away tbh

Her eating disorder is clearly creeping back in all kinds of places of her life and she should seek a therapist to help her through it, it's awful seeing it happen again like this. I hope she gets the help she needs.

She said years ago that it always gets worse when she stops breastfeeding so I hope she's okay :(

Shocked that they would allow Allessia to drive big bubba in the car. The kid can't even walk yet and they are allowing him to sit in the passenger seat and be driven around while they film giggling. He could of toppled out and banged his head but its all for the views.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Shocked that they would allow Allessia to drive big bubba in the car. The kid can't even walk yet and they are allowing him to sit in the passenger seat and be driven around while they film giggling. He could of toppled out and banged his head but its all for the views.
I know, I would be nervous having the 2 year old on it tbh. And the comments are people on crack. Comment like oh alessia is so brave.

• Angry
Have we seen Jonathan’s family over before?
When they lived back in Ireland it was quite often but I'm not sure about the last few years! Wonder what they'll think of alessia's behaviour

I know... it was disturbing how they filmed it just for views, either one of them could have fallen out. It was on jonathan's feed and anna's stories too, so I'm not sure if they did it once or twice but it's insane that they'd put either baby in danger like that.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.