SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe Anna hasn’t been down to the lower part of their garden, it literally baffles me!

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe Anna hasn’t been down to the lower part of their garden, it literally baffles me!
She is so strange 😩 I can imagine her saying but Jonathan if there is no organic porridge down there then I'm not coming down 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I made these muffins that’s are all healthy gluten dairy free blah blah
Boreeee off.
Today she starts basically moaning how ‘hard’ it’ll be for the month of August with 4 kids at home...yeh must be so hard having a full time nanny and both being stay at home parents that don’t go out to work 🙄 how about you try being a single mum working full time just for one day in your life Anna and see what ‘hard’ really is like!
Then to top it off she basically asks for a free Disney holiday as if they can’t afford it. Again jeeeez PAY for it YOURSELF!!! Some of us can only dream of going let alone afford to go and you’re there asking for it for free when you can quite obviously afford it.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Reckon it got revoked after her little mermaid tweet
Wait, so you’re saying she...might have to pay for a family trip? Out of their own pocket? Like for the tickets and the hotel and everything? But how will they cope! It’s not like they get every other family trip for free! Oh wait...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol Anna's instagram post basically announces that the day is over at 11am? 😂

Tuesday only just began!!!!!!!! 😅 Maybe she meant to draft it and post it tonight?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bet she didn't paint hers and ruin her nail job :unsure: I see he posted a pic of a giant jeep thing like the kids have got, bragging about his man toy. Was it gifted/loaned or bough mmmm another waste of money.

Reactions: 3
A lot of hitting and throwing from Allessia again today. No scolding from Jonathan.
She's also doing a sneaky bit of this - Jonathan doesn't seem to notice/care.

• Sad
  • Angry
A lot of hitting and throwing from Allessia again today. No scolding from Jonathan.
View attachment 30797
She does it all the time. Actually all their children mishandle that baby to some extent. Emilia is almost 7 and she does fairly well with him. But Eduardo and Alessia shouldn't be handling him too much without their parents supervision. Alessia really needs to stop with the hitting and whining. She is an articulate child and should be using her big girl words. People don't want to listen to it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
View attachment 30797
:eek: omg andrea!!!!! That's awful!!

Did anyone else get stressed out when eduardo and emilia were wobbling about in the john deere it went so fast

• Sad
  • Wow
:eek: omg andrea!!!!! That's awful!!

Did anyone else get stressed out when eduardo and emilia were wobbling about in the john deere it went so fast
I did. He’s going fast up and down a steep incline. That thing could easily tip and injury those children. (or god forbid worse)

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Her little remark about boys being “simple minded” on her stories was so unnecessary. It’s so clear she favours her girls.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Her little remark about boys being “simple minded” on her stories was so unnecessary. It’s so clear she favours her girls.
You could tell as she was saying it that she knew it wasn’t a good idea! Hate the way girls and boys are stereotyped based on gender, and Anna is terrible for doing it.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Anna defo has always favoured Eduardo over Emilia 100% and Jonathan’s always favoured Emilia over Eduardo

• Sad
You could tell as she was saying it that she knew it wasn’t a good idea! Hate the way girls and boys are stereotyped based on gender, and Anna is terrible for doing it.
As someone else said before, she also comments on how "cute" the kids outfits are and always talks about their appearance

Never about how smart they are or how kind they are

• Sad
I don’t like this family. Spoilt bratty kids, slutty looking wife and a man that looks like a baboons arse. Wtf is there to like.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t like this family. Spoilt bratty kids, slutty looking wife and a man that looks like a baboons arse. Wtf is there to like.
The hard thing for me is that I have followed them since Emilia was a baby so I am always torn between nice memories of them and who they have become today

The hard thing for me is that I have followed them since Emilia was a baby so I am always torn between nice memories of them and who they have become today
shock horror Anna's breaking her own self imposed rules having a takeaway of a Wednesday that will mean a double workout in the morning 😴

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.