SacconeJolys #2 Hey guys, so I just finished my work out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the same last year - they had the fan but the kids were left to suffer through the heat. Even if they didn’t want to buy more dyson fans you can get a decent tower fan for £50. Poor kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Unbelievable, what kind of mother would hog the only fan to herself and let her small kids (and dogs!) suffer the heat?! So selfish 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I really don’t like this family anymore. When they lived in Cork I loved them- never missed an upload. They were normal then, now Anna never leaves the house or does anything with her kids, takes them anywhere or has any 1:1 time with her children, can not even take one child out of house never mind all of them. They are so boring and I think out all of the family bloggers their lifestyle has changed beyond belief the most. I just don’t get their lifestyle and honestly I think their channel is dying, they are just so dull, their only option to drag out the decline in views is to have another baby but they wouldn’t get it would be a temporary solution, within a few months views would drop again, I mean Andrea isn’t even 1. They’ve been on YT too long I think, they’re irrelevant now.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched Anna’s Instagram story about how “cute” it was that they arrived home yesterday and all the children (except Andrea) has gone so brown in the sun! Children should not be getting tans and it’s certainly not cute!!
Typical Anna comment. Vacuous witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
All she can ever go on about is their hair/ eye/ skin colour and how cute they look in their outfits 🙄 Never about how clever, kind or what a great job they've done.
And now the children are the same, she says Eduardo always comments on her hair,clothes and make up and will tell her if he likes it or not.

Also, this morning she talked about how hot it was in the house last night.
33 degrees? Do they not know how to prevent that at least to some extent?
I’m in Germany and we’ve had the hottest day of the year yesterday with a temperature of 42 for gods sake. You try to cool down the flat or house at night and at about 8am everything is shut, blinds down and it stays like that until nighttime.
And I was raging when I heard that they only have 1 fan (but a Dyson, thank goodness for that...) and that it’s in the parents bedroom. A felt bad for the children because they don’t have one in their rooms. Are you blinking kidding me???
The children don’t have a fan in this heat? And you don’t even consider giving them yours? Just so you can go to sleep at 8 and work out at 5? And you’re ok with your children being up and miserable until god knows when?
I’m furious...

And then she’s in the kitchen a few hours later saying that all the doors and windows are open. Not smart. At 8 it was already 28 degrees here. Shut the windows, woman! And shut your gob while you’re at it.
I remember during the heatwave last summer, someone noted how they never gave the kids fans and at that time Alessia was sleeping on a 2nd floor (3rd floor in US English) bedroom that must have been so hot. I don't get the lack of parental instinct, any parent would usually sacrifice their fan if they had to for their child/children's comfort?

Also, you can buy water using (rather than chemical) stand-alone air conditioning machines as well. I've seen the JML one for about £19.99 and it would be so easy for them to get one per room during this heatwave.

She’s on her stories this morning fishing for a free trip to Disney. “It would be so lovely for Alessia and Eduardo” plus some fake story about the older kids being in her bed looking at videos of the last time they went. Don’t they realise we know that it’s not some cute anecdote but an excuse to get a free trip???

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s on her stories this morning fishing for a free trip to Disney. “It would be so lovely for Alessia and Eduardo” plus some fake story about the older kids being in her bed looking at videos of the last time they went. Don’t they realise we know that it’s not some cute anecdote but an excuse to get a free trip???
I thought they were going on a free trip to Disney this summer holidays?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
All she can ever go on about is their hair/ eye/ skin colour and how cute they look in their outfits 🙄 Never about how clever, kind or what a great job they've done.
Because she is shallow and looks obsessed , she can barely hide her horror at having a red haired child they have both in the past made comments about how lucky they have been to avoid the ginger genes these people should know better they are influencers, they should have to attend courses on anti bullying and bigotry before being allowed to spout their inane sales pitches they annoy me greatly

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Because she is shallow and looks obsessed , she can barely hide her horror at having a red haired child they have both in the past made comments about how lucky they have been to avoid the ginger genes these people should know better they are influencers, they should have to attend courses on anti bullying and bigotry before being allowed to spout their inane sales pitches they annoy me greatly
Did they actually say that about being ginger ? Poor little Andrea , in my eyes alessia is Anna’s perfect child used to always go on about her blonde hair and blue eyes

Reactions: 4
Do you remember how disappointed Anna was that Andrea was a another boy as she ' Eduardo was the only boy for her '
Jonathan seemed delighted to have another boy then
We are TTC baby number 2.
Have a daughter all ready and would be thrilled with either

Reactions: 3
Do you remember how disappointed Anna was that Andrea was a another boy as she ' Eduardo was the only boy for her '
Jonathan seemed delighted to have another boy then
We are TTC baby number 2.
Have a daughter all ready and would be thrilled with either
Good luck!

It's awful of them showing sex favouritism to children like that: how would the kids feel if they found out that one of their parents would have prefered them to be one or the other?

Reactions: 2
Did they actually say that about being ginger ? Poor little Andrea , in my eyes alessia is Anna’s perfect child used to always go on about her blonde hair and blue eyes
When Eduardo was born he had slight red tone but phew he became blonde and they joked about missing ginger genes as. If it was something to be grateful for !!

Reactions: 3
This family have so infuriated me recently that I had to register on here to vent about them!

Firstly I can't believe they didn't give the kids the fan 😟

Then in today's blog the kids thought they were doing something fun but couldn't (understandably because of the M25) but then Jonathan makes it up to them by taking them to do something HE really wants to do and knows Eduardo will not enjoy 😡 Then he blames Eduardo in a passive aggressive way when he gets bored of cycling!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.