SacconeJolys #19 The cult of Jonathan the Holy Shepherd and Anna of Grey Manor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how her Italian side of the family has been doing during the pandemic. The country was hit pretty hard.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
21 stories this morning about her nails, Estée Lauder, veet her hair roots, and her success she is now having with veet. “I don’t know”. 21 stories. 15 seconds per story. Over 5 minutes of a rant that no one needs to know. But she doesn’t have any spare minutes of her day to dedicate to her kids. 🤯🤯🤯 I honestly find myself sitting there with a WTF scrunched up look on my face every time I listen to her stories. I have to skip through them mostly. It is too painful. How can she be so uneducated about what she has clearly sat down to intentionally talk about?!
if you check out other you tube mums like Emily Norris she is so natural with her kids. Her children are natural. They play and get outside. You watch other YT channels like her, and it just makes the SJs look even more removed from normal. If this is how the rich and comfortable are, I want no part of it. I want to be in my averagely, blue collar family with my kids who know how to play outside, and parents who know how to appreciate their children. In this time, and everything going on with people losing their jobs, and people dying - how on earth does she think it serves her well to sit down for 5 minutes and talk about this pathetic drivel?! Rant over.
Oh my god, my thoughts exactly. I skipped a lot of the stories but it was her talking about her nails? How boring. Who cares.

Reactions: 7
I don’t often watch their channel, did today out of sheer boredom but two things struck me.....1) Emilia and Eduardo talk to their mum like they haven’t seen her in ages....like excited kids when they see their grandparents and want to tell them everything all at once. She then shut the door on them. 2) she flinches every time Andrea goes near her......he’s a baby what is he going to do? It’s really sad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I don’t often watch their channel, did today out of sheer boredom but two things struck me.....1) Emilia and Eduardo talk to their mum like they haven’t seen her in ages....like excited kids when they see their grandparents and want to tell them everything all at once. She then shut the door on them. 2) she flinches every time Andrea goes near her......he’s a baby what is he going to do? It’s really sad.
It’s just sad, all the women that can’t have children. And then this witch had them for the vlog & monetary gain & doesn’t give 2 shits about them. My children were the making of me. I could never have felt complete without them. Yes there are many times they drive me up the wall as normal but I couldn’t imagine my life without them whereas I bet she fantasises about being childless all the time. Anna I really really hate you. Those poor children deserve so much better than you and your creepy troll husband.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
just watching the latest vlog and Princess Anna has already annoyed me.. Praising Emilia for making her own breakfast and saying to Eduardo about peeling his banana.. He looked really put out.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
It’s just sad, all the women that can’t have children. And then this witch had them for the vlog & monetary gain & doesn’t give 2 shits about them. My children were the making of me. I could never have felt complete without them. Yes there are many times they drive me up the wall as normal but I couldn’t imagine my life without them whereas I bet she fantasises about being childless all the time. Anna I really really hate you. Those poor children deserve so much better than you and your creepy troll husband.
the family again are to be bleeping pitied..where are social services..the whole wall with the cameras on is pathetic thats like some social experiment,the kids are full of hate for their parents but hold it back for the camera, things are shifting....its all their own doing...she is so spiteful her screwed up face her horrid features her make up so matt and out dated its awful,johnathon the main man whipping the family to perfection...every thing in that house looks worn and wrecked..she has no control over the kids what so ever ...no barriers in place the only thing structured is bed time and thats cos Anna wants to go to bed too...omg..someone please make things better in their house they are coping badly....u tube aint paying the money either so they are going to suffer xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I heard from a smaller YouTuber that since lockdown began YouTube money has gone down 30-40%, companies aren't paying as much in advertising so if the house of cards collapsesit will be the next few months.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I heard from a smaller YouTuber that since lockdown began YouTube money has gone down 30-40%, companies aren't paying as much in advertising so if the house of cards collapsesit will be the next few months.
It won't collapse for these two. Nothing ever affects them. They'll continue for years to come, raking it in.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I live in hope that his bubble will burst sooner rather than later, I want the best for the kids but he deserves major karma

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just image either of those idiots trying to get a real job. Maybe that could be their spin-off when the main channel tanks!

Reactions: 9
Anna didn’t go to Emma’s wedding. She didn’t even like their wedding post on Instagram or congratulate them publicly in any way. They have made an effort to show that they have a photo of Emma and her wife (in one of the house tour videos) but I think this was just because some people were speculating that they disapproved of Emma marrying a woman. I think Anna just isn’t that close with Emma, don’t blame Emma for not wanting to get involved with them

Reactions: 17
Alessia wanted a kiss from mummy and this is the best Anna could do because of her excessive lipstick
Screenshot_20200503_074855_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Too many toys, they wonder why the kids destroy the play roon, well it's because they have too many toys, needs a bit of a cull
Screenshot_20200503_075027_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Jonathan got these packages bordering on a month ago I believe, and they've just been say outside in the weather for that whole time. He's waiting for another one but surely youd leave them inside somewhere?
Screenshot_20200503_075530_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

"I am destroyed, at this time of night" *the time* That isn't night that's evening
Screenshot_20200503_075713_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Anna is just incapable of love and expression of said love Jonathan, this clip is really telling

Finally, this why Anna thinks she's such a good mum and a better parent than Jonathan... Forget the rest of their lives it's the 9 months after conception and the 12 months after birth which matter

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Alessia wanted a kiss from mummy and this is the best Anna could do because of her excessive lipstick
View attachment 121654
Too many toys, they wonder why the kids destroy the play roon, well it's because they have too many toys, needs a bit of a cull
View attachment 121655
Jonathan got these packages bordering on a month ago I believe, and they've just been say outside in the weather for that whole time. He's waiting for another one but surely youd leave them inside somewhere?
View attachment 121656
"I am destroyed, at this time of night" *the time* That isn't night that's evening
View attachment 121657
Anna is just incapable of love and expression of said love Jonathan, this clip is really telling
View attachment 121660

Finally, this why Anna thinks she's such a good mum and a better parent than Jonathan... Forget the rest of their lives it's the 9 months after conception and the 12 months after birth which matter
View attachment 121661
The way anna holds her mouth and her facial expressions are just awful. she's so mean. kept alive for 12 months? are you keeping them alive their whole young lives by you know feeding them, cleaning them, looking after them when they've hurt themselves, supervising them...

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.