SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She moved on very quickly they could have milked that for a few vlogs, missing the funeral etc

Reactions: 6
In one of their more recent vlogs, she was Facetiming her Grandmother. Jonathan made a comment about being her favorite son-in-law. You know, because everything is a competition with him. Anna corrected him and said you'd be her favorite grandson-in-law. Looks can certainly be deceiving but she seemed alright. I am assuming she was in a hospital/nursing home.

If she is indeed on her last leg of life, then I do feel sorry for her family. But more her children then anything. I got the impression Margaret is close with her mother. An older gal in our family passed away at the end of February. Unfortunately, the pandemic began hitting North America hard so her immediate family cannot hold a funeral for her. They postponed it until May but I suspect it will need to be delayed again. It's very very tough. So I do have sympathy for them. I wouldn't wish that situation on anyone.

Reactions: 5
Jonathans "usual selection" vs all the wine he brought from this month
View attachment 110136
View attachment 110135
not defending Jonathan I dislike what h does to his kids 100% and that´s a lot of alcohol for a single party for a month, however everyone is having a crap time during isolation, most of us been on edge, I´ve been drinking a lot more wine and beer recently i gained so much weight on the tummy is bad, but im so stressed outI don´t drink every day I drink more water and I excircle but i drink
BUT I´d probably become an alcoholic if i was living with a bossy mean person who loves to put me on a spot, loves to complain about every thing I do that´s not their way and loves to micro manage me with no room for creativity

Reactions: 3
Ha
Has Anna mentioned anything more about her granny that she was so upset about?
Maybe, or maybe the kids do pick up on a lot of Corona talk. And the kids go to a church school, so maybe with Easter coming up there's been some talk about death and all that.

I find it quite strange that she never really asked where Emilia got the idea.

not defending Jonathan I dislike what h does to his kids 100% and that´s a lot of alcohol for a single party for a month, however everyone is having a crap time during isolation, most of us been on edge, I´ve been drinking a lot more wine and beer recently i gained so much weight on the tummy is bad, but im so stressed outI don´t drink every day I drink more water and I excircle but i drink
BUT I´d probably become an alcoholic if i was living with a bossy mean person who loves to put me on a spot, loves to complain about every thing I do that´s not their way and loves to micro manage me with no room for creativity
But nothing has changed for them other than the kids being home. And they have the nanny to deal with them. Oh, and he has to walk his own dogs. Well, if he can't handle that.....

Think the granny passed away, feel free to correct me.
I don't think so. She was facetiming them two vlogs ago I think?

Reactions: 6
How is it not easier to do six dogs at once?? You grab one, wet it down, soap it up, wash it off and let it go play in the sun outside with the kids and grab the next. My dog is bigger and hates baths, but when she’s cooperating it takes all of 5 minutes to wash her. The shot of the dirty dog next to the fluffy clean one is so sad, how do they let it get that bad?
They let it get that bad cos they're lazy assholes, they bath all the kids in one bath too, lazy fucks!

Reactions: 10
Well let’s face it - his drinking is a crutch - it’s obviously filling some void in his life. If I was him I’d be certifiable. His channel is tanking, he has a lot of expensive outgoings & responsibilities & he has a wife that gives jack- tit about the situation. Not only is she unwilling to fulfill any mother/wife/housewife role but she barely vlogs & quit her own channel. Also he’s really ugly & now bald. Jesus I feel like sending him a case of wine now 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Maybe, or maybe the kids do pick up on a lot of Corona talk. And the kids go to a church school, so maybe with Easter coming up there's been some talk about death and all that.

I find it quite strange that she never really asked where Emilia got the idea.
I didn´t think of the Easter talk maybe you are right but yeah, I found it strange she never asked

But nothing has changed for them other than the kids being home. And they have the nanny to deal with them. Oh, and he has to walk his own dogs. Well, if he can't handle that.....
I don´t think the nanny is there maybe im wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Vlog started by Anna washing Albi, to go from brown to white and apricot means they haven't been washed since the start of quarantine when they lost their dog groomer. His paws are still brown af and she just let him run around upstairs because she was too slow to chase after him
Screenshot_20200417_082916_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Jonathan discovered a blocked drain and went to clean it out, left this as a disclaimer when showing the flooded drain
Screenshot_20200417_083147_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Then when the flooding went down he showed the drain along the garage and the white pebbles have never looked so manky.
Screenshot_20200417_084032_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Anna made a turkey meatloaf from a recipe she found on Pinterest, and can't believe she chose this recipe ove the countless others that actually look nice on that app. At least theres some veges, gross looking but they're in there
Screenshot_20200417_083338_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200417_083439_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200417_083627_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Anna then says the kids are fighting because for snack Emilia wanted the last blackcurrant flavoured thing but so did Eduardo, Eduardo ended up getting it, Emilia started crying and Eduardo comes in saying she can have it. Those girls will get anything if they mope enough. But then Anna found another thing for them to eat for their snack, Emilia is just eating these little specs of refined sugar and artificial flavour straight from the big bag Anna takes it from her and says "hang on there greedy guts" then Emilia puts on a mopey face. Lit up again when Anna gave it back.
Screenshot_20200417_083533_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
They let it get that bad cos they're lazy assholes, they bath all the kids in one bath too, lazy fucks!
I’m surprised they don’t throw all 6 dogs in the bath with all 4 kids at the same time, so they can all bathe one dog each 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Logic tips 101 for Anal

1. There is this thing called a slow cooker. It's a magical invention. You prep your food ( Morning, Noon or Night) , swoosh it into the pot, turn it on, walk away, and viola a HOT dinner for the evening time.
Imagine that Anal!
No cooking at mid day and re heating food hours later 🙄 and time gained to spend with your kids.

2. See that big huge garden you're blessed with, grab the paddling pool in the shed. Plonk three dogs at a time into said paddling pool. Grab the hose.
Have fun with the kids and gnome washing the dogs down outside, no mess, dogs can shake off, and you saved some of your ever precious time that you lack so much of.
Imagine that!

3. Now that you've saved at least another hour off your 'timetable', you could play with your kids.
You know, those annoying little people that need attention in real life.
You'd be amazed at how their moods change and their temperament change with the extra bit of attention and interaction.

4. Any of us that have watched you over the years know you never got up at the crack of dawn like you do now.
Relax and chill out a bit in life.
That extra time you would have instead of cooking mid day could be used to work out or walk with the kids or dogs for excercise.
There's no medals for getting up before the birds and showing the gram your sweaty face.
You gain literally nothing from it?! Nada! Zilch!
Instead of going to bed at the same time as your kids, stay up and clean up so the next day you've free time. Or watch a program with your husband. Or talk to friends on the phone. Or sit in your office and do your Ocado shop in peace.
Or enjoy the peace like most of us parents do when the kids go to bed. You're doing it all backwards.
You're trying to gain peace and organisation when the kids are up and in your face. 🙈🙄
Do it all when they're in bed.
Bingo!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
PhotoCollage_20200417_011648566.jpg
This lady is INSANE! up at 5 a.m. jumping around pretending she's exercising. She's probably doing this minus the music, bt same length of time to work up a sweat & mess the hair up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She could have done all the dogs at once, and you’d think she’d get the older kids to help. Bet they both would have loved that!

Reactions: 10
What video is this part about Emilia saything about death then doing a grave.
I only knew a little about death at her age but nothing abour graves of burial.
Its feaky how she knows this stuff let alone remembers it.
Also if Jonathan laughed at this Emilia could think death is also funny. Instead of laughing why not give her a hug or kiss and tell her thats true and thats why we wont be pushing anyone down the hill.

Reactions: 7
What video is this part about Emilia saything about death then doing a grave.
I only knew a little about death at her age but nothing abour graves of burial.
Its feaky how she knows this stuff let alone remembers it.
Also if Jonathan laughed at this Emilia could think death is also funny. Instead of laughing why not give her a hug or kiss and tell her thats true and thats why we wont be pushing anyone down the hill.

This vlog, about 1min30 in.

Reactions: 2
If their school has a religious ethos they will have done a simple version of The Passion even if she never sets foot inside a church. Strange to send them to a church school when the parents don't christen half their children, because that would have been shown.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.