SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been lurking on this thread for a while and decided I wanted to give my opinion now!
firstly , I was shocked that on tiktok Jonathon thought that sound was okay to use with Emilia , although nothing shocks me anymore, I'm still young ish and was doing work experience at a primary school in year 3 and I was shocked at what those children knew / said at times and that they were sat in the classroom doing tiktok dances, they'd be around emilia's age and I find it odd how 7year olds know all this, one kid at primary school called someone a piece of tit....
Also I used to watch sacconejolys when I was younger ( I also watched Zoe & Joe & Alfie etc) and never really saw anything bad bc I was young, but now I've seen more of an insight , especially thanks to this thread and it shocks me how careless they can be!!

Reactions: 27
That tiktok with Emilia honestly makes me want to cry.
She’s 7 years old, why would she even want to do that kind of video, why is she watching them?!
She is being completely used and exploited

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Anyone know if there is a way to watch their videos without giving them a view?

Reactions: 2
How is it not easier to do six dogs at once?? You grab one, wet it down, soap it up, wash it off and let it go play in the sun outside with the kids and grab the next. My dog is bigger and hates baths, but when she’s cooperating it takes all of 5 minutes to wash her. The shot of the dirty dog next to the fluffy clean one is so sad, how do they let it get that bad?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hate how Anna is encouraging Emilia to be such a “mean girl” For example when Anna threw the George Pig at Dre Dre and it hit him in the head. The way she laughed and turned to Emilia was really annoying you shouldn’t be encouraging behaviour like that in your 7 year old
Anna laughed at Alesia in their Easter vlog, too, when she tripped, fell, and dropped her basket- her little eggs went flying. Anna didn’t skip a beat and laughed loudly. I know that things like that can be cute and funny sometimes, but Anna lacks maternal instincts. Good mothers would at least jolt to see if their child is okay.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Anna's doing WIAW back on her IG, which sure sounds like a good idea given her history. It retrospect it seems she gets okay with her body, does WIAW and relapses.
Screenshot_20200416_124250_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200416_124251_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200416_124252_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200416_124254_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200416_124255_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I believe I put it under minor safety and then inappropriate for minors, then explained that they were exploiting a child under the age of 10 and using audio that promoted bullying and inappropriate language.
I also reported the video where he used the audio of "dive in" (I think that is the song title) as it is clearly an unacceptable song to use when he is featuring his two little girls.
Can anyone post the TikTok video of Dive in? I don't have an account of TikTok.

Reactions: 2
At this point I think Jonathan and Anna want something to happen to one of the kids so they can do a series of child-in-hospital-during-corona vlogs. I don’t put anything past them.
Anna did a little foreshadowing about this exact thing a vlog or two ago! She was going on about how Andrea is attracted to dangerous things and she mentioned knives, power tools etc... then when she said he is drawn to open windows I got cold chills down my spine! You'll recall the kids crawling along the upstairs windows and Jon saying "it's okay, the window latches are child proof" while Emelia was seen trying to open the window.
I fear for those children.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Think it was gifted?
He had a similar amount of wine last month and their huge wine fridge was empty a few days ago (it was seen on the background of Anna’s insta story of Alessia, pretty sure someone posted it in here). Whether it’s gifted or not, Jonathan is certainly getting through several bottles a day.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Jonathans "usual selection" vs all the wine he brought from this month
View attachment 110136
View attachment 110135
Flipping heck.
How many??
Gee if they keep showing this the social services will definitely be going around.
Its shows there alcoholic well him.
If one of the kids lifes is in real danger he won't able to drive. So an amblance will have to come.
If paramedic smell booze there could be huge problems (i have said this before, my neighbour is an paramedic n he has had to report parents, even if there see loads of bottles and don't smell booze on parents still needs to be reported. This is what he and whoever he is with does so i don't know if all paramedics do it but i have heard it been done when i was studying in college)
If he also to drunk to give out information Anna will have to go and someone will have to stay with J and the other kids due to him been drinking.
Its freaking scary.
This is why i said parents should be careful how much there drink with children under 13 even 16.

Good luck Jonathan

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.