SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is so wrong!!! I have questions about Emilia. on two of the vloggs she said stuff that intrigued me as to why she said that. first when Jonathan and his kids were at the hills Jonathan said what if you just drop Alessia down the hill and Emilia said she would break her skull and would probably end up in heaven, a little morbid, Jonathan said nothing just laughed,,, then Emilia was playing legos and she made a grave with RIP on it a lego body inside???? super morbid Anna instead of asking why she did it she just said its super morbid but only god knows and left...

Watch their tiktok videos. Jon has made several of them where Emelia has been coached to act like a demonic possessed child who has scary supernatural abilities. The scary evil child character he gave her for tiktok is starting to spill over into her real life.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If their school has a religious ethos they will have done a simple version of The Passion even if she never sets foot inside a church. Strange to send them to a church school when the parents don't christen half their children, because that would have been shown.
I found this strange too. Pretty sure it was Jonathan who always says he’s a catholic. But probably in the same way as my mum does where they say their catholic but they don’t practise religion at all, just say it because they were raised catholic.

Now I can understand sending the kids to the catholic school even if they are not catholic if they thought the school was better than non religious schools in their area. But I’m surprised the school let them in without the kids being christened. I can’t remember if Emilia and Eddy are. But Alessia and Andy certainly never were christened.

Reactions: 7
Well let’s face it - his drinking is a crutch - it’s obviously filling some void in his life. If I was him I’d be certifiable. His channel is tanking, he has a lot of expensive outgoings & responsibilities & he has a wife that gives jack- tit about the situation. Not only is she unwilling to fulfill any mother/wife/housewife role but she barely vlogs & quit her own channel. Also he’s really ugly & now bald. Jesus I feel like sending him a case of wine now 😆😆
Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for him as Anna never helps him outside, at all, ever. Even when he put up the play set he could have done with a bit of help from her, not to mention planting trees, laying grass, fixing drains etc. See, if the kids had more out door toys they could be outside too so they could be supervised while the outdoor jobs get done by both parents.

Reactions: 9
I
Sometimes I feel a bit sorry for him as Anna never helps him outside, at all, ever. Even when he put up the play set he could have done with a bit of help from her, not to mention planting trees, laying grass, fixing drains etc. See, if the kids had more out door toys they could be outside too so they could be supervised while the outdoor jobs get done by both parents.
she barely helps inside either

Reactions: 10
Which makes it even more hilarious how he photoshops Anna into the thumbnails, often when she has nothing to do with the situation. In the bike one, he had her pose on it for a few minutes, but I very much doubt she had a go on it.

Reactions: 13
I found this strange too. Pretty sure it was Jonathan who always says he’s a catholic. But probably in the same way as my mum does where they say their catholic but they don’t practise religion at all, just say it because they were raised catholic.

Now I can understand sending the kids to the catholic school even if they are not catholic if they thought the school was better than non religious schools in their area. But I’m surprised the school let them in without the kids being christened. I can’t remember if Emilia and Eddy are. But Alessia and Andy certainly never were christened.
In Ireland you have to be baptismed in order to go to a Catholic school.
Just checked their school out and it's for all faiths.

Reactions: 2
You dont have to be baptised for a Catholic school you are just on a lower priority and may not get a place. Saying that I'm sure they removed that criteria a few years ago.

Reactions: 2
What video is this part about Emilia saything about death then doing a grave.
I only knew a little about death at her age but nothing abour graves of burial.
Its feaky how she knows this stuff let alone remembers it.
Also if Jonathan laughed at this Emilia could think death is also funny. Instead of laughing why not give her a hug or kiss and tell her thats true and thats why we wont be pushing anyone down the hill.
They walk through a giant graveyard on their way into school, or they did. While I think it's more likely Emelia has watched something potentially inappropriate on her ipad, it is possible that she's more aware of graves/death/burial just from the constant exposure and questions she potentially asked on the many walks to her school.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You dont have to be baptised for a Catholic school you are just on a lower priority and may not get a place. Saying that I'm sure they removed that criteria a few years ago.
They removed this last year.

I am Irish my son started Junior Infants in Sept 19 and they were the first year that priority could not be given to christened children.

Reactions: 6
Contrary to most opinions on here I actually don't think some of her meals look that bad, however THIS looks absolutely vile. I feel sick just looking at it, it looks like someone has just dumped a load of blood on the top of it 🤮🤮
What is that blood like stuff ?

Reactions: 1
Balsamic and ketchup maybe?
Yep something like that, apparently dropping it on top like that makes it look better (pretty sure those are the words she used but don't quote me I was distracted by the vile hunk sitting in front of her that she was proud of)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry if this has already been covered, but, does anyone think Emilia is coming across very rude and with a stinking attitude in the latest vlogs..

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry if this has already been covered, but, does anyone think Emilia is coming across very rude and with a stinking attitude in the latest vlogs..
It's cos she's at home and 'learning from the best' as Anna says. That behaviour wouldn't be tolerated in school. She's at home with Anna all day so is learning his to sulk, moan, whine and witch. Scary really.

Reactions: 12
Saw this on a fan page on my reccommendations on Instagram and I hope they watch how her permanent teeth come in and get early orthodontic treatment if needed, not wait on a freebie, as someone who has had issues with my teeth my entire life I will never understand parents waiting for public health funded treatment, which can take far too long for the appointment, and pay privately and invest in your child when you are fortunate enough to afford it. Put a bit aside each month now and if she doesn't need it great. Fully aware these two won't do that.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.