SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it wasnt even in the meal it was just in the side of rice.. more salt went into the dinner as well

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
If she likes her salt she should add it to her plate when her meal is on it. She doesn’t have to poison the rest of the family. I like salt too much but wouldn’t dream of horsing it into a family meal.

Reactions: 15
Pinch of salt isn't even a quarter of a teaspoon. I imagine 3 teaspoons of salt killed any flavour in the meal
I don't watch their YouTube chl anymore...did she really put that much salt in rice!?!

When you make pasta you're supposed to salt the water like the ocean, but not rice. Is she insane?!?!

Reactions: 9
WTF talking about your 3 year having stinky feet... why don't you be a parent and wash them for her??

Reactions: 11
heres the video, skip to 13:24 It it shocking!

WTF talking about your 3 year having stinky feet... why don't you be a parent and wash them for her??
yes exactly, why shame her being her mother

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I hate how Anna is encouraging Emilia to be such a “mean girl” For example when Anna threw the George Pig at Dre Dre and it hit him in the head. The way she laughed and turned to Emilia was really annoying you shouldn’t be encouraging behaviour like that in your 7 year old

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Has anyone sent the video to the person she did the podcast with? How is that done?

Reactions: 2
Double sports bra at 5am... Done her workout, but last night she did yoga online with Izzy (free for essential workers but donation to charity for everyone else) and found it so hard despite the fact she does her HIIT workouts every single morning. Well Anna they're not very good or you're not doing them right then hey?? 20 stories about just this
View attachment 109552
Also, I get that people are being nice to essential workers (I am one, and I am so grateful for the offer and that I still have my job) and offering them services for working during the pandemic, but I'd much rather see the help going to those who have lost their job, because I am still getting paid, while those who got fired are not anymore. (Was this the place to post it? Probably not but it kind of blends in)
I unfollowed them after the cold shower incidents. So playing catch up but how come lucy doesnt do workouts with Anna?

Reactions: 5
heres the video, skip to 13:24 It it shocking!

yes exactly, why shame her being her mother
poor albi too. how is it considered a treat that he gets to go in the back garden because he doesn't get to go on the walks? i don't get anna. and she says i like to treat him even though he's not nice to me!

• Angry
I was actually shocked with Eduardo saying "bleeping lovely" to a drink. Anna thought it was funny because he was copying someone. So I guess Anna and jonathon don't really care and I think they are fine with it?? I think there is something wrong in their heads!!
Where does he say this?

Reactions: 1
I hate how Anna is encouraging Emilia to be such a “mean girl” For example when Anna threw the George Pig at Dre Dre and it hit him in the head. The way she laughed and turned to Emilia was really annoying you shouldn’t be encouraging behaviour like that in your 7 year old
Emilia is going to grow up an be one of those spoilt bullying witches, who thinks she's some sort of queen.

• Sad
AD72F09C-DB1C-424A-87FD-771582A1BC71.png

Annas instastories....she’s washed ONE dog....look at the before and after!!!
I don’t get it, why have six white Maltese dogs if you aren’t prepared to maintain them!!!
Well done Anna, you’ve done the basic job of looking after and owning a dog.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
View attachment 110000

Annas instastories....she’s washed ONE dog....look at the before and after!!!
I don’t get it, why have six white Maltese dogs if you aren’t prepared to maintain them!!!
Well done Anna, you’ve done the basic job of looking after and owning a dog.
By the time she finishes all 6 doing 1 a day she'll need to start over again because dog #1 is disheveled again.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.