SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200415-132705_TikTok.jpg

Yes you can report the video, you have to give a reason why and give as much detail as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All children watch Tiktok. I'm not sure if the older two can watch it by themselves? We've heard Alessia ask Anna for it at bedtime.

I hope the people OF Tiktok will not be impressed either. I am not on that platform, is there a way for those who are to report this?
I don't consider myself a strict parent at all but I still won't let my 9 year old download tik tok - I mean what is the rush?!

Those kids are going to be absolute nightmares when they're teenagers - which is exactly what Jonathon and Anna deserve. Old Jonny boy will have quadrupled his white wine consumption by the time Emilia is 14.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anna is so proud of herself for washing and grooming albi and apparently it's been on her to do lost for ages! She said after this I'll have to do one dog a day as it's just so chaotic (or something). Like what. Theyre small dog. Get Jonathan involved get the kids involved! Bet it would make good vlog content!

Great! Let's hope TikTok takes a bit of responsibility here.
Is it me or does he just look evil in that tiktok? Or just downright creepy?

Those who reported it, what reason did you use?

Last edited:
Those who reported it, what reason did you use?
I believe I put it under minor safety and then inappropriate for minors, then explained that they were exploiting a child under the age of 10 and using audio that promoted bullying and inappropriate language.
I also reported the video where he used the audio of "dive in" (I think that is the song title) as it is clearly an unacceptable song to use when he is featuring his two little girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The witch bit wasn’t even the worst part for me, FAT UGLY & DEPRESSED was! They are moulding that little girl into a spoilt bully who will be obsessed with her looks like her mum. Anna was upset that Emilia only wanted skinny barbies not fat ones... and they wonder why?
Right. This also completely contradicts all the bullshit lies to told the other day on that podcast. "We are so careful what we say about weight etc in front of the kids especially the girls" you lying bleep!!! The fact that this women went on and on about her ED like a week ago and how she tries so hard to shield Emilia from diet culture etc and then allows this type of "joke" to take place pisses me off! She's so vacant from her children she probably doesn't even know about the video. Maybe we should send a clip to the girl she did the podcast with who keeps licking her ass on IG and see if she thinks it's a good positive message for Anna to be sending her little girl???

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Allowing and encouraging your kid to play with gas cans!!! 🤦‍♀️ Her stupidity knows no bounds.
Screenshot_20200415-110351_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
At this point I think Jonathan and Anna want something to happen to one of the kids so they can do a series of child-in-hospital-during-corona vlogs. I don’t put anything past them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh the state of those poor dogs 🥺🤬
They must stink. One smelly dog is bad enough, put the amount they have and how dirty they are, it must be horrendous. I also think pet owners can become immune to their dog's smell, I only noticed the smell of my mum's dog once I moved out and went back to visit and he was a clean, short haired lab too, it wasn't a dirty smell, just a dog smell. But those dogs! How uncomfortable must the poor dogs feel with dirty faces and fur hanging in their eyes. No excuse!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Right. This also completely contradicts all the bullshit lies to told the other day on that podcast. "We are so careful what we say about weight etc in front of the kids especially the girls" you lying bleep!!! The fact that this women went on and on about her ED like a week ago and how she tries so hard to shield Emilia from diet culture etc and then allows this type of "joke" to take place pisses me off! She's so vacant from her children she probably doesn't even know about the video. Maybe we should send a clip to the girl she did the podcast with who keeps licking her ass on IG and see if she thinks it's a good positive message for Anna to be sending her little girl???
Yes do it I’m so fed up with these liars!

Reactions: 9
Comment this on their vlog! Use her comment and then ask about the Tik Tok. I am fuming!!!

Comment this on their vlog! Use her comment and then ask about the Tik Tok. I am fuming!!!
Yes, send it to the podcast lady. Sent it to every brand they work with. I am just gutted by Amelia having to hear that play in her head for the rest of her life!

Allowing and encouraging your kid to play with gas cans!!! 🤦‍♀️ Her stupidity knows no bounds. View attachment 109807
You are right, but I didn't think about the danger at the time. I thought he was so cute and clever! Watching him work out how to load them was the most intelligent thing I have seen him do.

I’m afraid Jono has left his wine bottle in his....
If I was not blocked, I would comment with a picture from the blog. Clearly she does not have thigh gap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh please do it! This needs to be shown to everyone that tries to sponsor them. I'm so sick of seeing them get by with all this abuse. I refuse to watch any of their videos and haven't in months. I refuse to give them my view and in return line their pockets with money. I will not watch Anna's Instagram stories. I come here to get caught up on all their BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Those wee dogs at the door almost crying to be let out. And Anna-no, I'm about to cook dinner. Like wtf. The size of the garden and the gorgeous weather. Let the caged animals out. We need a doggie version of Carole Baskin on her case.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Those wee dogs at the door almost crying to be let out. And Anna-no, I'm about to cook dinner. Like wtf. The size of the garden and the gorgeous weather. Let the caged animals out. We need a doggie version of Carole Baskin on her case.
Probably not on her schedule

• Haha
Reactions: 6
has anyone seen todays video? is it normal to put 3 tea spoons of salt in the pan when cooking rice? how unhealthy is that for CHILDREN let aone for adults etc i am in shock

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Pinch of salt isn't even a quarter of a teaspoon. I imagine 3 teaspoons of salt killed any flavour in the meal

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.