SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her bloody beautiful house with those massive grounds. No money worries, no health worries. Sorry Anna but rolling up in a ball and crying? Over what exactly? Anyone would think she had come back from a14 hour shift on the frontline, was a single parent in a high rise flat. “We just don’t get a break“ “we still only get to watch one show a night” quite frankly Anna F off o really don’t want to hear it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In her bloody beautiful house with those massive grounds. No money worries, no health worries. Sorry Anna but rolling up in a ball and crying? Over what exactly? Anyone would think she had come back from a14 hour shift on the frontline, was a single parent in a high rise flat. “We just don’t get a break“ “we still only get to watch one show a night” quite frankly Anna F off o really don’t want to hear it.
Oh, no no no... they only get to watch a tv show on weekends.. See, on weekdays Anna is in bed 30 min.. after the kids..........

Do you think the nanny left? She's been moaning so much about not getting a break and homeschooling being so difficult....

Reactions: 11
Oh, no no no... they only get to watch a tv show on weekends.. See, on weekdays Anna is in bed 30 min.. after the kids..........

Do you think the nanny left? She's been moaning so much about not getting a break and homeschooling being so difficult....
I was going to ask if the Nanny was still there. We’ve not seen her around, although they hide her anyway, but it seems like she’s not about at the moment. Maybe she was off for Easter? Nanny or no nanny though, she/they should be able to manage their own 4 kids without having a nervous breakdown. Just shows how much she relies on other people to look after her kids, that she can’t look after them herself for a while without curling up into a ball and crying 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
First post here. So I’m actually somewhat of a passive fan of this family—only seen a handful of vlogs throughout the years though. Jonathan isn’t my favorite but I do like Anna. Anyway, since it’s tax season in the US, I started wondering about whether Anna has been filing taxes. American citizens living abroad legally must file, and being that she makes well over about £100k a year (the threshold after which foreign income being taxable), it seems like she would owe the US government a LOT of money that I wonder if she has been paying over the years. Has anyone ever heard her mention filing US taxes? Or whether she’s denounced her US citizenship? I’m just curious because this is serious stuff.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
First post here. So I’m actually somewhat of a passive fan of this family—only seen a handful of vlogs throughout the years though. Jonathan isn’t my favorite but I do like Anna. Anyway, since it’s tax season in the US, I started wondering about whether Anna has been filing taxes. American citizens living abroad legally must file, and being that she makes well over about £100k a year (the threshold after which foreign income being taxable), it seems like she would owe the US government a LOT of money that I wonder if she has been paying over the years. Has anyone ever heard her mention filing US taxes? Or whether she’s denounced her US citizenship? I’m just curious because this is serious stuff.
She still has an American passport which she uses to enter the US when they visit. I would think she hasn't denounced her citizenship based on that.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen his new Tik Tok?! He called Emilia a fat ugly depressed witch! Joke or not that is so wrong on so many levels!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
But Anna only puts them on the counter to make sure they are in view for the camera!
All for the vlogs!

She needs to have a bleeping shower after her workouts , that looks fungal! :sick: :sick: :sick:
nah that tit is photoshop! can barely see it in the vlog!

Reactions: 5
What are people saying on tiktok?

Plus would Emilia know that was been said to her?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.