SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen his new Tik Tok?! He called Emilia a fat ugly depressed witch! Joke or not that is so wrong on so many levels!!
I reported it. Everyone should.

What the hell is that video 😯😯

I hope that poor girl wouldn't be hearing her dads words.
Yes, she heard it. The way Tik Toks are filmed, you mimic the words as they play. This TikTok is a viral one that a lot of people have done. Just not with a child.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He said in his comments that Emilia has been begging him for ages to make that tiktok video

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
He said in his comments that Emilia has been begging him for ages to make that tiktok video

He is unbelievable! And even if he did doesn’t father of the year think it would be more appropriate to say to his young daughter this isn’t suitable for her age. It does make me wonder what the 2 eldest children are viewing online and considering you have to be 13 years old for tik tok and it shouldn’t matter it’s him that’s making the videos- just all wrong!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
But she will want to see the video she had to work for
That's what I was thinking. I think it's wholly inappropriate for kids as young as Emilia to be watching that and listening to that. Tiktok is age 13+ I believe.
What kind of effect will it have on her growing up?

Reactions: 11
He is unbelievable! And even if he did doesn’t father of the year think it would be more appropriate to say to his young daughter this isn’t suitable for her age. It does make me wonder what the 2 eldest children are viewing online and considering you have to be 13 years old for tik tok and it shouldn’t matter it’s him that’s making the videos- just all wrong!
👏👏 Exactly. They probably have their own tiktok pages and that's what they spend their time doing.
Some parents are so lenient with it thinking it's just silly dancing videos but it's not

Of course! The child asked for it! Isn't that what all abusers say?
He's reeling in the views with his kids on them tiktok videos. I hate to think what sort of videos he will film with them when they are teenagers

Reactions: 9
Which means Emilia has heard that audio before. She’s 7 years old. Are they really fine with that?! I would be mortified if my daughter had!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I can't stand Stef michalak but there's a picture of him with that bike gnome has and he has his two kids on it properly and the bike assembled properly..

Reactions: 8
I was actually shocked with Eduardo saying "bleeping lovely" to a drink. Anna thought it was funny because he was copying someone. So I guess Anna and jonathon don't really care and I think they are fine with it?? I think there is something wrong in their heads!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I was actually shocked with Eduardo saying "bleeping lovely" to a drink. Anna thought it was funny because he was copying someone. So I guess Anna and jonathon don't really care and I think they are fine with it?? I think there is something wrong in their heads!!
When was this?????

Reactions: 1
When it was his birthday, Anna was showing old pictures and clips of him on her Instagram stories and one was right in the middle and he took a drink and said "ah bleeping lovely", anna thought it was funny and tagged someone saying "copying @..."

I am not sure if anyone has a video of it from a previous thread on here because I know a few people were talking about it when it happened.
I think it's wrong encouraging kids to swear.

When was this?????
It’s mostly praise but a few of the most liked comments on the video are criticizing him for using that language with a 7 year old.

View attachment 109350View attachment 109351
Praise from young teenagers I bet?
Some of the stuff they put on tiktok is wrong at that age but maybe I'm old and that's what kids are like these days 😔 who knows but I clicked on one name,l which took me to some girls page, looked about 13, innocent enough apart from the music, few videos down you can see her full school uniform and her full name from her Snapchat.

Honestly, parents need to be so vigilent about what their kids are posting online.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Completely agree.
But also of course kids are going to swear at some point, whether they have been exposed to that language at home, other kids at school (I always remember when I was around 5/6 years old one of my friends was coming over for tea and she told me that her mum and dad let her say s#!t- turns out they didn't) but don't laugh about it and film it and then put it online.
Heck I'm 31 and my mum STILL tells me off if I swear in front of her.

Reactions: 7
I know. I think it's just makes me cringe for the time my children will be swearing teenagers lol. I definitely don't expect it from a 6 year old though. I am sure eduardo understands it was a joke and I hope it's not something they actively encourage (although looking at Jonathans tiktok videos I'm not sure regarding him).
I think so long as kids know it's not right to swear that's all we can ask but us as parents should be setting a good example and not swearing in front of them.

Reactions: 6
All this does is highlight what utter trash they are. It's not funny or cute to involve your 7 yr old in tasteless crap like this! Imagine what their teachers and their peers will think of them if they've seen this video. I promise they're not the type of family that posh school wants representing them. I certainly would keep my kids far away from their kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It’s mostly praise but a few of the most liked comments on the video are criticizing him for using that language with a 7 year old.

View attachment 109350View attachment 109351
Gee..
Never would of thought the Sacconejolys would swear in front of the kids.
My neighbours oh my days i am so surprised that the kids aren't swearing. Yesterday the c word was used i was so shock as it was said infront of 5 kids. (All out in each garden) n the mouth of my neighbour you think he has that thing where you swear all the time.
I hope the video gets took off

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.