SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How bloody dare she moaning about Andrea? The boy is not even 2 years old, and YES, he 'gets into everything', but whose fault is that??
How about some babygates, actually interacting with him, stopping him from crawling up dangerous places? You've allowed him as soon as he could, how is he meant to understand that now suddenly he can't?

And stop crying about this 'lockdown'. You never go out anyway! But oh dear, now that you have to actually do the cleaning and looking after the kids you suddenly realise that it takes a bit of effort and you may chip a nail? Cry me a f'ing river!

You are a grown woman and mother of 4. Start acting like it!

How about this ridiculous comment:

"Anna, have a "safe code word" set with Jonathan. Use it to let him know you are stressed. Grab a blanket and pillow head to the car, recline a seat and curl-up and chill. It works for me. May not work for everone, but worth a try. Best of luck in these trying times. Do not film just incase, the kidos may find your secret space if they watch the vlogs."

WTAF?? As if she doesn't hide away from the kids often enough as it is!!
Gnome put drey drey up on coffee tables/furniture ok hols etc, riles him up before bedtime, what the hell does anal expect. Go outside and play with them in the garden, wear him out with okay and fresh air, he'll be calmer and will sleep better. Why am I having to say this to a mum of four? Everyone else manages x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Epic fail. And to make matters worse he's riding this out on public roads with kids on the back and says he's had it for months... here's how the front wheel / fork is supposed to look:

View attachment 108239
And here's how Jonathan has put it together (backwards):

View attachment 108243

Would be very interesting to hear whether the manufacturers consider this a health & safety risk. Rear tire also appears to be flat.

View attachment 108257
He's such a bleeping clueless twit, how could be not know that he's out it together wrong, and actually taking the kids out on the road with it!

I do wonder in part if this has anything to do with her being their rainbow baby
How would that explain the cold showers incidents though, she can't be that special to them if they can do that to her

Reactions: 11
I feel so sorry for their nanny being in lockdown with them. Hey Zoe if you ever read here you're welcome to join in anytime, we're nice really.

And they have the nerve to speak like the kids are doing their heads in and they're barely coping. Absolutely out of touch.

The wine cupboard looks very empty.

Reactions: 9
Anna at the end of the video today...🙄 I totally get where she was coming from. My youngest was quite the handful when she was a toddler. But the entire time she was complaining I kept saying, "He's a toddler Anna. He doesn't know the meaning of sit still or danger. That's what you guys are there for."

Also, is it just me or does anyone hold their breath in when she sit's Alessia or Andrea on the counter behind her while she cooks? I did that once when my eldest was 2 and she decided she wanted down. I was less than a foot away from her and she tried getting down by herself. Had I not caught her she would have cracked her head wide open. I stopped putting my kids on counters after that. I just put them on the floor. I understand it's a pain when they start crying while you are in the middle of something. I had to really work with my girls when they were little and help them understand that mommy can't hold you right now, she has to do this. Contrary to popular belief, your kids aren't going to die or turn into mental cases just because you can't hold them 24/7. If they really need to be close to you then wear them. Did that a few times to, especially when they were sick. But please don't leave them unattended on a counter, especially with your back turned to them.
But Anna only puts them on the counter to make sure they are in view for the camera!
All for the vlogs!

View attachment 108580
Has she got scurvy? 😅 Something strange happened to her long long ago.
She needs to have a bleeping shower after her workouts , that looks fungal! :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I don't understand how cooking turkey mince everyday is remotely interesting. Seems like the 500K subscribers they have lost in recent months agree with me!

Reactions: 14
She needs to have a bleeping shower after her workouts , that looks fungal! :sick: :sick: :sick:
At this point I question whether either one of them read directions before they assemble or use things. If she kept the product on for too long or it wasn't specially formulated for underneath your arms, you will get a chemical burn or even contact dermatitis. Which I am 95% sure she has because she said it burned. If she were allergic to the product she'd likely be itching. What kills me is then she went and put deodorant on over the rash. 🤦‍♀️ It will turn into a fungal infection if she isn't careful. Instead she needs to wash the infected area with a mid (preferably fragrance free soap) and lukewarm water. Then keep it dry. Do not put anything over it that could cause additional irritation. Then apply hydrocortisone cream or calamine lotion to it. It will clear up eventually. If it gets worse then she will need to get something for it. Hopefully, a doctor will do a video call or they can pay to have one come back to the house. I have sensitive skin and I've been through this more times then I can count.

Reactions: 10
At this point I question whether either one of them read directions before they assemble or use things. If she kept the product on for too long or it wasn't specially formulated for underneath your arms, you will get a chemical burn or even contact dermatitis. Which I am 95% sure she has because she said it burned. If she were allergic to the product she'd likely be itching. What kills me is then she went and put deodorant on over the rash. 🤦‍♀️ It will turn into a fungal infection if she isn't careful. Instead she needs to wash the infected area with a mid (preferably fragrance free soap) and lukewarm water. Then keep it dry. Do not put anything over it that could cause additional irritation. Then apply hydrocortisone cream or calamine lotion to it. It will clear up eventually. If it gets worse then she will need to get something for it. Hopefully, a doctor will do a video call or they can pay to have one come back to the house. I have sensitive skin and I've been through this more times then I can count.
She’ll probably be expecting the nanny to do all that for her. Imagine their content being that shite that they thought it would be interesting to show off Anna’s manky underarm rash. What next - Joan’s boil on his arse?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just watched today’s vlog. Why are they letting the kids run around that garden barefoot!? There could be anything in that dirt at the bottom of the garden, or in the grass. But we know they don’t give a tit about their kids feet.

Anna moaning at the end 🙄😏 “but I know so many of you are probably going through the same thing” yeah not quite Anna. Most people won’t have a massive house with a massive garden (With play equipment in it now) and a nanny, and a husband that is around all day to help. My daughter has 3 kids aged 5,7 and 8 and lives in a flat and works nights at weekends. She’s stuck in with the kids all day every day at the moment on her own. She seems to manage fine. No moaning. Anna doesn’t know how easy she’s got it. Ungrateful witch!

More click bait on the thumbnail as well. When she showed it you could barely see anything 😏

Reactions: 23
Just watched today’s vlog. Why are they letting the kids run around that garden barefoot!? There could be anything in that dirt at the bottom of the garden, or in the grass. But we know they don’t give a tit about their kids feet.

Anna moaning at the end 🙄😏 “but I know so many of you are probably going through the same thing” yeah not quite Anna. Most people won’t have a massive house with a massive garden (With play equipment in it now) and a nanny, and a husband that is around all day to help. My daughter has 3 kids aged 5,7 and 8 and lives in a flat and works nights at weekends. She’s stuck in with the kids all day every day at the moment on her own. She seems to manage fine. No moaning. Anna doesn’t know how easy she’s got it. Ungrateful witch!

More click bait on the thumbnail as well. When she showed it you could barely see anything 😏
I’m on week 4 alone with 3 kids plus an elderly parent to look after.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I’m on week 4 alone with 3 kids plus an elderly parent to look after.
Exactly! She’s got it so easy. Yet she just moans because shes actually got to look after her own kids for once and do her own cleaning. Must be so hard for her 😢🙄

Reactions: 9
Exactly! She’s got it so easy. Yet she just moans because shes actually got to look after her own kids for once and do her own cleaning. Must be so hard for her 😢🙄
She doesn’t even know she’s been born. Roll on 12 months when their You Tube career has gone tits up & the Princess has to work in McDonalds.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Forgot to mention the state of the garden, and down by that junk room outside 😲 what a bloody tip! Looks like they live on some dodgy council estate like the film “Rita, Sue and Bob too“ 😂 I bet their neighbours think they live next door to the Beverly hill billies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't use nair, it does the same thing to me. It burned like crazy and smelt so bad. I will never do that again. Takes me two seconds with a razor so I'll stick with that lol!

Reactions: 4
I think the whole concept of living a life with small children is lost on them. Nothing is child proof, and there is no evidence that children live there, outside of the playroom.
When my kids were small, I had things for them to do in every room. A small bookcase with toys or puzzles in the kitchen, and in the sitting room.
Stop trying to control everything. Try living like you have kids. It's such a short time. You blink, and they are grown. Enjoy them!!!

Reactions: 18
I agree, in the blink of an eye they grow up and next thing you know you're left in lock down with your grown up kids locked down elsewhere in their own houses, and you're not allowed to visit them and watching all these people complain about spending so much time with their kids and I'd do anything to hug my kids right now 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
How would that explain the cold showers incidents though, she can't be that special to them if they can do that to her
was just a passing thought really.... I didn’t think it all the way through. It was more of a possible reasons Alessia is the golden child than stating opinion.

Reactions: 2
Anna and Jonathan complaining they cannot cope with four children just proves how inept these two really are. Without their village of people around them to pick up the slack those two are a mess, literally. How is it surprising that their young kids can be hyper and over active at times this behaviour is a product of Anna and Jonathans own design. Their environment is very unnatural constantly getting them to act like performing seals for their videos or TikTok or Jonathan getting one of them to do stunts for the camera or overexciting them before bedtime. Not to mention the kids daily diet that has got to have some bearing on their behaviour, their food groups is so deficit in proper wholefood nutrients breakfast is either pancakes with huge amounts of Nutella, chocolate cake albeit a birthday, brioches, Weetabix, lunch is tuna and sweetcorn, dinner is that revolting concoction of slop infused with heavy spices and chilli powder and laced with alcohol, drowned in heavy creams and copious amounts of cheese then pudding. How is this type of food good for brain development and growth. Poor Andrea being labelled as maniac toddler. If Anna gave Andrea some stimulating educational toys to play with or interact with him instead of just leaving him to fend for himself or left with other small children to supervise (he is only a baby) that's why he discovers these dangerous places around the house or outside is because he is not engaging in the right type of activities and stimulation for his age and not supervised properly. It makes me laugh how their minions constantly pacify them in the comment section like they are model parents meanwhile their kids are being exploited.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
was just a passing thought really.... I didn’t think it all the way through. It was more of a possible reasons Alessia is the golden child than stating opinion.
She’s the favourite right now because she’s small and cute and blonde and they want to make her then star after the cold shower incident

Reactions: 12
She’s the favourite right now because she’s small and cute and blonde and they want to make her then star after the cold shower incident
This exactly. To counteract all the negative comments about the cold shower they suddenly started using Alessia a lot more in their vlogs. It's so sad how these kids have to grow up.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.