SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
51CC12B7-B34E-4D45-B9D6-E2306E92F2D7.jpeg

So she has her back to Alessia, who is sat on the counter....circled are knives.
(poor screenshot but clearer in the vlog)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Maybe they just need to stick her in a cold shower again!!! Teach her a lesson!! Stop blaming the child!! FFS!

She is a 3 years old and been dumped on a nanny as soon as she was a year old.

They can’t be arsed with their own kids!! They would rather pan them off to anyone else and sit and cry on a bedroom floor because life is so difficult for the 2 of them to be looking after their own children for the last couple of weeks!!

These morons couldn’t even go on holiday without taking the nanny!!
I wasn't blaming the child, I'm blaming the parents for not showing her discipline properly. I'm sure it's not Alessia's fault at all

Reactions: 7
I wasn't blaming the child, I'm blaming the parents for not showing her discipline properly. I'm sure it's not Alessia's fault at all
Discipline for what??Being a 3 year old? Maybe the tantrums and behaviour as you call it is a direct result of the neglect, abuse and exploitation with having a camera in her face they have inflicted on their kids from the moment they have been born. When A1 was the same age as A2 she spent the majority of her days crawling around with the dogs.

These 2 morons idea of discipline was to put her in a cold shower during potty training, the less they discipline their kids the better, should leave it to the nanny.

Anna was crying tonight about her bleeping finger nails then about Andrea who isn’t even 2 years old yet, the fact he is climbing on everything and in to everything, you wouldn't think he was her 4th child!!

They put him on top of a high counter, leave him unsupervised in the playroom, no stair gates on the stairs in the house, no wonder he is all over and in to everything and parents need eyes in the back of your head like any other child a similar age. But how would she know she has not interest in the kids once they are off the boob and she can’t keep her lollipop head figure anymore:

Oh poor Anna, chipped a nail🤣🤣 get off your arse and watch your child, you are his mother! Just realising that now cos you’ve no nanny!

Reactions: 12
Discipline for what??Being a 3 year old? Maybe the tantrums and behaviour as you call it is a direct result of the neglect, abuse and exploitation with having a camera in her face they have inflicted on their kids from the moment they have been born. When A1 was the same age as A2 she spent the majority of her days crawling around with the dogs.

These 2 morons idea of discipline was to put her in a cold shower during potty training, the less they discipline their kids the better, should leave it to the nanny.

Anna was crying tonight about her bleeping finger nails then about Andrea who isn’t even 2 years old yet, the fact he is climbing on everything and in to everything, you wouldn't think he was her 4th child!!

They put him on top of a high counter, leave him unsupervised in the playroom, no stair gates on the stairs in the house, no wonder he is all over and in to everything and parents need eyes in the back of your head like any other child a similar age. But how would she know she has not interest in the kids once they are off the boob and she can’t keep her lollipop head figure anymore:
It’s not so much discipline she needs, as just being told no. They’re scared to say no to her, because they are too lazy to deal with the fallout when she throws a tantrum. So yes it is 100% the parents fault that Alessia just does as she pleases, because she knows as soon as she throws a wobbler she will get what she wants.

Reactions: 13
EBBAE43E-D4E7-435B-A7EA-2CDF17934F3C.jpeg

5ABFB10C-5C53-4BCF-A70C-BE6114DB78E1.jpeg

This is what the bike is supposed to be like... proper seats until they are old enough to have the saddle and bars fitted on the back! He really is such a thick chav that couldn’t care less about his children’s safety!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
It’s not so much discipline she needs, as just being told no. They’re scared to say no to her, because they are too lazy to deal with the fallout when she throws a tantrum. So yes it is 100% the parents fault that Alessia just does as she pleases, because she knows as soon as she throws a wobbler she will get what she wants.
Since the cold shower incident they’ve made an extra effort to be overly sweet with Alessia on camera, aka she gets away with anything

• Heart
Reactions: 14
At least we won’t be seeing an #ad for very anytime soon 😂😂

Really disliked the way she spoke about Andrea today - so so sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why are the kids always on the counters. I don’t think mine ever sat up there because, you know I was scared they might fall off. Plus I don’t think it’s very hygienic but then we know Anna isn’t too concerned about that.

Reactions: 11
How bloody dare she moaning about Andrea? The boy is not even 2 years old, and YES, he 'gets into everything', but whose fault is that??
How about some babygates, actually interacting with him, stopping him from crawling up dangerous places? You've allowed him as soon as he could, how is he meant to understand that now suddenly he can't?

And stop crying about this 'lockdown'. You never go out anyway! But oh dear, now that you have to actually do the cleaning and looking after the kids you suddenly realise that it takes a bit of effort and you may chip a nail? Cry me a f'ing river!

You are a grown woman and mother of 4. Start acting like it!

How about this ridiculous comment:

"Anna, have a "safe code word" set with Jonathan. Use it to let him know you are stressed. Grab a blanket and pillow head to the car, recline a seat and curl-up and chill. It works for me. May not work for everone, but worth a try. Best of luck in these trying times. Do not film just incase, the kidos may find your secret space if they watch the vlogs."

WTAF?? As if she doesn't hide away from the kids often enough as it is!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not being able to go to the salon to fix her broken nail is the first time lockdown has affected Anna not being able to leave the house.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Why are the kids always on the counters. I don’t think mine ever sat up there because, you know I was scared they might fall off. Plus I don’t think it’s very hygienic but then we know Anna isn’t too concerned about that.
Same here, I never put my kids up there ever. It's disgusting plus they'd have just slipped off or touched something that might have hurt them.

My great auntie and uncle are over 80 and even they haven’t been using delivery services, as their next door neighbours have been very kind to buy food for them and leave it outside their door. Anna and Jonathan are so selfish to take delivery slots away from those who need them.

They’ve not got the staff right now and I don’t think they’re paying them because Anna said she was worried about the dog walker going out of business. So I guess that’s something they’re not spending on. I wonder if the school will allow a reduced price for this term seeing as the kids aren’t in school? But they’re still going to struggle. They used to have a #ad every few vlogs but they’re rare now, and they’ve been doing such bad jobs at them that I wouldn’t be surprised if not every company paid them in full/paid them at all. They’ve lost any reputation they had now, even LOL dolls haven’t worked with them since Emilia’s birthday (unless I’m forgetting something).
Jonathan is literally morphing into his old self!! Rotten tooth and all.... besides being vomit inducing 🤮 it's actually creepy....😳

View attachment 108000
He's one ugly fucker, and he looks older than 40!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.