SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing the kids have to stay in routine so dad can have his nightly bottle without being disturbed and god forbid mummy doesn’t get her beauty sleep. It’s funny that the most boring lazy do-nothing family think their lives are interesting enough to be filmed & shown to the world.

Reactions: 17
Anna’s schedule shows how rigid her days are. I make lists of what needs to be done in a day to help me ensure I get all the necessary chores done, but not timed like how she does. What if one of the children had an accident she needed to sort? Only there’s no slot for that in her schedule.

As other people said, she does this to make herself feel busy and feel like she’s achieved something in the day. When in reality she’s done her makeup, made a load of insta stories, and done less chores than a parent who works full time would.

Reactions: 18
Eduardo let Alessia help him open his presents because Emilia used to do it so he learnt “from the best” how about just praising your son without bringing the golden child into it

Reactions: 8
Don’t know if this link will work but anyone else think this is what Anna THOUGHT the house was gonna look like, instead it’s a just a mess 😎

Reactions: 3
It's because she has to chop everything (on seperate chopping boards) and measure out all other ingredients before she can start. She can't just have the chicken going while she does that..... And because she has all these different chopping boards she has to walk around the kitchen a few times to get them, oh, and she of course has to keep checking the recipe to make sure she's doing it all in the right order. Even the 'family favourites' she can't do without written instructions.

Notice they only get an hour outside, and mummy isn't there with them. No family activities, no having fun together, no family walk, and the adults still do not have their meals with the children, but ohsobusymummy has to clean up twice.

She's one of those people who plans the day to the last minute to LOOK busy but not actually BE busy. She could easily be more efficient with her time and actually get to play outside with her kids, but I doubt she'd even know how to do that. Maybe she can find a book that tells her how to....??
😂😂 Your comments always make me laugh so hard. I love it.

Anna’s schedule shows how rigid her days are. I make lists of what needs to be done in a day to help me ensure I get all the necessary chores done, but not timed like how she does. What if one of the children had an accident she needed to sort? Only there’s no slot for that in her schedule.

As other people said, she does this to make herself feel busy and feel like she’s achieved something in the day. When in reality she’s done her makeup, made a load of insta stories, and done less chores than a parent who works full time would.
Exactly! You nailed it!

Reactions: 6
I don't see dog walking time on her stupid schedule.
That’s because those poor animals don’t get walked... They don’t even get the run of the garden, their existence is the kitchen, utility room and that tiny strip of grass.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Well if she's in bed by 7.45 , the kids must be in bed by 7.15 or so every night. Do they never get to stay up a bit later, especially Emilia with these lovely evenings and Easter hols. Why does Emilia go to bed when her three yr old sister goes? Probably cos Alessia wouldn't stay on her own and it saves Anna having to waddle up to settle her when emilia can do it instead.

She’s an Instagram influencer basically just like Anna but on a smaller scale
Cos Erika probably knew she'd be used as a baby sitter if she stayed in that mad house so she went home to Ireland to her mum. Can't say I blame her.

Reactions: 17
Anyone else think ‘Dive In’ is a bit of weird song to tiktok to with your 7 years and under children? 🤨

Reactions: 4
Maybe it's just me but does anyone else think it's strange the way they do the birthday cake candles and eat it first thing in the morning before breakfast? My kids would feel sick if we did that. Why not do it after tea time etc?

Reactions: 29
Maybe it's just me but does anyone else think it's strange the way they do the birthday cake candles and eat it first thing in the morning before breakfast? My kids would feel sick if we did that. Why not do it after tea time etc?
Saves Anna microwaving a load of weetabix and then smothering it all in honey whether the kids want it or not 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't see dog walking time on her stupid schedule.
Probably because she has Jonathan do that. But yes, no walks, not even with just the kids. No interaction with the kids planned except for 'feeding them'.

Eduardo's 'birthday special' only got 122k views. Ouch. Birthday videos usually do a lot better, but even with everyone at home they can't seem to even reach the 150k views on the first day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20200411-125231.jpg
No, I can't see the overgrown stray brow hairs cuz the beauty filter has filtered them pretty much invisible.

Screenshot_20200411-125029.jpg
I know that's not J's hand, it's too masculine, but who's is it? Did she grab a guy off the street to scratch her nose? Wow! Look at that man-sized shovel.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh wow he really did shave his head. How funny would it be if his transplanted hair did not grow back?

And how long will he let it run before donating (that's if he does do that?) until the next Youtube paycheck? Does that specify the amount per video? I have no idea... "the most important thing to do is not skips the ads that way we can maximise on the ad rev and the donating" Yeah, that sounds fishy to me, especially with views down so low.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Come on guys! You know that list is just typed and never followed.
She only spends her day applying make up, dragging her furry feet around at a snail's pace to feed everyone, hiding away in her ' office' to order food and do menu plans, bury her head in her phone, and whine like a bratty teen for the rest of the day.
The only true part in the list is the getting ready and cooking. 🙄
Wait until tomorrow's list, it will include games night, family walk , one on one playing with the children.... Pft!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh wow he really did shave his head. How funny would it be if his transplanted hair did not grow back?

And how long will he let it run before donating (that's if he does do that?) until the next Youtube paycheck? Does that specify the amount per video? I have no idea... "the most important thing to do is not skips the ads that way we can maximise on the ad rev and the donating" Yeah, that sounds fishy to me, especially with views down so low.
Yes, he’s certainly trying to be very opportunistic with this. Seeing a way of benefitting themselves as they probably wish they didn’t have to daily vlog now, but I imagine he’s thinking of ways to cash in.
Haven’t watched it as definitely don’t want to knowing that they’re trying to take advantage of a situation for their own benefit but does he mean for the foreseeable? If so yes definitely fishy!!

Reactions: 4
He spent £3k on a tractor?! And £16 to rent a movie online for the kids... total waste of money.

Reactions: 7
He spent £3k on a tractor?! And £16 to rent a movie online for the kids... total waste of money.
The rented 2 movies last week & paid that both times. Sky were advertising the Invisible Man for €18 - not a hope I’d pay that.

Reactions: 3
I felt bad for Edwardo. Alessia basically sat in his lap trying to open his presents. Now I know that she's little, but this was the perfect opportunity to teach her.
Really!! But it was ok the other way round!!

Maybe they could have taught the 2 Es when it was Alessias birthday 2 weeks ago when they were climbing over the top of their little sister to “help” her open her presents!! I’m sure she was more than capable of opening them herself. So no wonder she though she was going to “help” Ed since he opened majority of hers!

Anna and Jonny should have given them a telling off that it was Alessias birthday but they didn’t. Works both ways the 2 Es are old enough to know better!

Alessia’s birthday!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Gosh Anna pisses me off. I won't be ironing for the time being so all the time that would be spent ironing will be spent doing... cooking or cleaning something! (not word for word in anyway btw). What about playing with your kids! Then her when she was sitting down outside and saying she doesn't come out or sit down much out there. then saying there are loads of other things she could be doing! she really doesn't want to spend time with her kids does she?! she also contradicts herself saying i got everything on my to do list done but there's always more to do... shortly followed by i could clean my mirrors or empty my bins? ffs, just spend time with your kids. she really does talk some tit sometimes doesn't she?

Really!! But it was ok the other way round!!

Maybe they could have taught the 2 Es when it was Alessias birthday 2 weeks ago when they were climbing over the top of their little sister to “help” her open her presents!! I’m sure she was more than capable of opening them herself. So no wonder she though she was going to “help” Ed since he opened majority of hers!

Anna and Jonny should have given them a telling off that it was Alessias birthday but they didn’t. Works both ways the 2 Es are old enough to know better!

Alessia’s birthday!!
And its seems Anna, don't know about Joan tbh, actively encourages them to do this too!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.