SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t feel too bad for Eduardo with Alessia wanting to open his presents. He was exactly the same with Emilia, and would sulk if he wasn’t allowed to help her open them. Emilia was the same. Why they don’t just teach the kids that they can’t open other peoples presents I don’t know. They’re a pair of idiots! Andrea will be the same next year. Now Emilia has grown out of it, he’s now got to deal with Alessia, then Andrea and Alessia. And so will Emilia. Just nip it in the bud now. wouldn’t surprise me if Alessia is the sort of child that tries to open other peoples presents at their parties.

And what was with the face like a slapped arse on Emilia when Anna was telling her where her donation went? She couldn’t have looked less impressed if she tried. Why wasn‘t Anna embarrassed to even put that in the vlog? Can guarantee that won’t be happening again this year. I mean it’s not like it was Emilias idea last year either. She was probably forced into it. But she still got loads of presents anyway so not like she lost out. She’s just a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 17
sorry for typos btw its late xxx

a very odd looking girl ,she acts strange like shes the most amazing human ever and is waiting for some millionaire to sweep her off her feet-she is putting in for social handout...ive heard it all now of course she is entitled to it but why an earth aint the family helping her out till this corona passes and then kick her up the bleeping ass to sort her self out and get a job doing anything...clerical cleaner checkout???or are they no good for princess Ericka..aint the mother drummed into her girls the importance of working??
Well mama Saccone has a huge tax bill to sort out so I guess she can’t help Erika out right now. Erika looks as lazy & entitled as her sisters going by her insta account. Erika, when all this tit is over you need to get yourself some qualifications & a paying job.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I thought the part where she wouldn't let Eduardo cut his cake just shows the out of control ,control freak she is. It's a very hard cake to cut, is it really Anna? Have you had a rehearsal.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
yeah but that is my point exactly. i said "they may not be perfect parents or does things that are not nice" regarding to that exact behaviour. But thats no way near abusive, thats just parents that lack infested parental qualities, A lot of parents are like this, so were mine, but they still live a really REALLY good life. And just because there not interested in educating their own children (like a lot of parents don't and if they are then lucky) they still make sure they get the best education and invest into the kids in that way. most of us go to crappy public schools with no special attention from teachers. I'm not a fan of their personalitys, they have alot of flaws that always come out on the surface, but I still think their humans and there is a point when the line has been crossed and that is why I'm saying this, calling social service steps into their personal life. Everyone has a right in here to diss and vent all they like, but im sure everyone in here knows thats as far as it goees.
yeah and at least she cooks pretty healthy food for her family unlike the chavtastic Sarah lngham queen of tat

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jonathan shaved his head for the next vlog, and apparently all revenue is going to the NHS. I really have never believed you tubers when they say "everything made off this video will go to blah blah charity", because of they release how much they donated its telling the world how much they make which you tubers are very secretive about, and it's also really annoying because just donate yourself, you've got the money to waste on products and material things just, you know, don't do that for once and donate the money you'd waste to a good cause.
Screenshot_20200411_153852_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200411_153854_com.instagram.android.jpg

The exaggerated faces make me so glad I'm going to not have to sit through the next few days of vlogs while I go back home to my family.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Nope self gratification of "you are brilliant .... selfless .... so giving" etc, it'll only be the amount in the first paycheck, if they give the full amount, further views won't be given. Why not just give a % of the pay from adsense coming in next week. Nearly as bad as the eBay sale by certain YouTubers, just donate already we have suffered through some painful videos put out by ye already but no gotta make sure everybody knows we are doing it. I am aware that it's a thing today for YouTubers to raise money for the NHS but let's face it some don't have the best donations track record.
I have donated the 54 Easter Eggs that were supposed to be for my swimming club to a local home for people with intellectual disabilities. Aware it's more than alot can give right now. Maybe I should have made a YouTube video first to hype it up more (I am joking)
Adding an evil thought, wouldn't they really get views if Anna did it, not completely but down to pixie. I mean it will grow back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Why so many presents? In our house it’s one present on your birthday.
To be fair I don’t think the SJs do too badly in terms of the numbers of presents they give their kids on birthdays. They get 4-5 from the parents and then some gifts from other family too. I think the kids would be more greatful for their gifts if they didn’t constantly get big presents throughout the year. But I think that number of presents is a “normal” amount. Different families will do things differently of course but they’re giving their kids a few presents, it’s not doing any harm and it’s a nice treat which they deserve seeing as they’re the ones earning all the money. Especially when you compare them to other similar family vloggers who give their kids a mountain of presents.

It’s the parties that are normally ridiculous, and then now we’re in isolation, just doing absolutely nothing. My daughter’s birthday is in a few weeks and we’re planning some games and activities we can do at home together as it looks like we’ll still be in lockdown by then. Normally we’d have some friends over but of course that’s not possible at the moment

Why didn't Anna donate anything for Fleur De Force's charity thing? But then maybe Fleur didn't ask her..... ;)

Reactions: 4
Why didn't Anna donate anything for Fleur De Force's charity thing? But then maybe Fleur didn't ask her..... ;)
I dont think Anna is good enough for Fleur. Anna makes Fleur look regal.
Have they really alienated themselves that much in the YouTube community that they cant collab, I can't remember the last collab they did with another YouTuber

Reactions: 8
I lol'd when he said "I take Albi for a walk in the garden, it's 2-3 acres". He ALWAYS has to exaggerate and pack a lie in somewhere to make himself feel/look better. The garden is exactly 1.25 acres as per the listing, what's wrong with just being honest and truthful? It's like Anna and him are addicted to spinning the truth, no matter how small or insignificant the lie is.

http://littlesquidmedia.co.uk/ This is his 'business'/tax scheme. For a couple of years now it says:
  • Little Squid Media
    The Production studio behind SACCONEJOLYs, Friendliest Friends and Anna Saccone - We creative online, off line, commerical and non commercial, video, film and print media
    There will be a real fully working website someday but at the moment we are too busy creating stories.
Friendliest Friends is one of their actual companies?!

I always thought it was a tattle euphemism for pedophile!

Jonathan shaved his head for the next vlog, and apparently all revenue is going to the NHS. I really have never believed you tubers when they say "everything made off this video will go to blah blah charity", because of they release how much they donated its telling the world how much they make which you tubers are very secretive about, and it's also really annoying because just donate yourself, you've got the money to waste on products and material things just, you know, don't do that for once and donate the money you'd waste to a good cause.
View attachment 106896View attachment 106897
The exaggerated faces make me so glad I'm going to not have to sit through the next few days of vlogs while I go back home to my family.
I hope his stupid hair plugs fall out. What a total fucktard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dont think Anna is good enough for Fleur. Anna makes Fleur look regal.
Have they really alienated themselves that much in the YouTube community that they cant collab, I can't remember the last collab they did with another YouTuber
The only other Youtuber they still talk to is Caroline Hirons, and I think she's left Gleam?

Reactions: 2
In Eduardo’s birthday vlog, Anna’s military precision making sure her troops don’t deviate today when Eduardo’s opening of his gifts time window have to be in her half hour schedule, Anna is hurrying Eduardo up each gift he opens and takes wrapping paper and ribbons away quick smart and making sure aesthetics are perfect, doesn’t even give him a chance to soak it in. All the kids have to be staged in each spot so they are in camera view for the minions. It arks me up Anna not allowing Eduardo to cut his birthday cake, her micromanaging is so over the top. Anna has issues people😳

On another note their kids not having shoes on all the time is so dangerous especially outside they are so exposed to rough sharp ground, insect bites, bee stings and god knows what else but yet Anna ( with her fluffy slippers) and Jonathan have their shoes on at all times how are they not mindfall of their children’s well being. They are so unfazed it’s really hard to watch.

I saw a comment the other day asking is Anna the person singing is their intro song obviously with digital enhancing, but you know what I kinda think it is too. If you listen a few times over and over and really closely it does sound like Anna. Quite a few people have asked who is the intro song by and no one knows as far as I have seen in the comments. Does anyone here know ?

Last edited:
  • Sad
It takes her an hour and a half to make that unappetising slop? I had a chicken and vegetable stir fry last night and start to finish it took less than 15 minutes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So now the kids play outside according to the schedule
th poor kids, why is she having them up at 7am on a Saturday? Let them sleep for aslong as they want! And it’s a lovely day today and they have to spend pretty much the entirety of it in doors. I’ll be spending the entire day in the garden with my boy today, jobs will be neglected but I’d much rather my little boy had memories of playing in the garden with his mummy and daddy rather than him being cooped up in the house all day so mummy can follow a regimented routine.

Reactions: 23
It takes her an hour and a half to make that unappetising slop? I had a chicken and vegetable stir fry last night and start to finish it took less than 15 minutes
It's because she has to chop everything (on seperate chopping boards) and measure out all other ingredients before she can start. She can't just have the chicken going while she does that..... And because she has all these different chopping boards she has to walk around the kitchen a few times to get them, oh, and she of course has to keep checking the recipe to make sure she's doing it all in the right order. Even the 'family favourites' she can't do without written instructions.

th poor kids, why is she having them up at 7am on a Saturday? Let them sleep for aslong as they want! And it’s a lovely day today and they have to spend pretty much the entirety of it in doors. I’ll be spending the entire day in the garden with my boy today, jobs will be neglected but I’d much rather my little boy had memories of playing in the garden with his mummy and daddy rather than him being cooped up in the house all day so mummy can follow a regimented routine.
Notice they only get an hour outside, and mummy isn't there with them. No family activities, no having fun together, no family walk, and the adults still do not have their meals with the children, but ohsobusymummy has to clean up twice.

She's one of those people who plans the day to the last minute to LOOK busy but not actually BE busy. She could easily be more efficient with her time and actually get to play outside with her kids, but I doubt she'd even know how to do that. Maybe she can find a book that tells her how to....??

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.