SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me- or when cooking dinner in eduardos birthday vlog does she look pregnant? I’m pretty sure the “doctor” came round for another reason “they will discuss another time” too...

Emilia is a brat as well. Anna talking about the donation she made and it’s clear she would of rather had the presents 🙄

Reactions: 10
I felt bad for Edwardo. Alessia basically sat in his lap trying to open his presents. Now I know that she's little, but this was the perfect opportunity to teach her. They've never learned this it seems and you can see the jealousy with the kids when it comes to b-day parties. Everyone should have taken a seat and let the poor boy open his presents. If Alessia cried she could have gone to time out, she's three she's got to learn she can't have everything. She can be a sweet little girl, but she needs to learn boundaries. I have a feeling they cut off the clip because she threw a fit.

Reactions: 19
Is it just me- or when cooking dinner in eduardos birthday vlog does she look pregnant? I’m pretty sure the “doctor” came round for another reason “they will discuss another time” too...

Emilia is a brat as well. Anna talking about the donation she made and it’s clear she would of rather had the presents 🙄
I’ve been thinking that she is pregnant to because of her Weight gain

I see Anna’s sister Erica is on Instagram saying that she is broke and has no money and that she doesn’t know what to do because she isn’t getting work right now ,you think her sister would step in and help her out considering she’s a millionaire

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Growing up I'd have a kids' party with my friends and one for family as I come from a large family.
The one for my friends would be us playing games at home, having sweets and crispies, then going for a walk with my dad in the woods nearby whilst my mum would do us chippies or pancakes (crepes) or something simple like that.
I of course was a 70's child and organised parties wasn't a thing yet. My baby sister is 7 years younger and by then the McDonald's parties became a thing where the birthday child could flip their own burger etc. But still.. nothing too crazy.

These elaborate parties are ridiculous. You don't need entertainers and fancy lunch boxes for 6 year olds. Just maybe organise some party games and let them run around.

Such a shame that they did nothinggggg for either Alessia or Eduardo for their birthdays. They could have easily done something special for him. But I suppose if you're always letting others do the hard work for you, you become lazy and do not even think to think of such things.

Did they have strangers send them videos to say happy birthday? That is SO creepy!

I see Anna’s sister Erica is on Instagram saying that she is broke and has no money and that she doesn’t know what to do because she isn’t getting work right now ,you think her sister would step in and help her out considering she’s a millionaire
Or maybe even invite her in, seeing as they have plenty of space and do not care about any Corona rules annyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I feel bad fo Eduardo with Anna encouraging Alessia to open his presents, he was super nice letting her open them with him but she should have been told properly, as mentioned by others, that all of the presents were Eduardo's as it's his birthday and he gets to open them, just like you opened yours on your birthday the other week. She's 3 she should be able to understand that. He got quite a lot of Barbie as we saw on Anna's, and he didn't really show too much excitement for any of it except for the Polly Pocket house because its enormous. He seemed quite happy with his one Harry Potter toy though. I'd have thought theyd buy that invisibility cloak with the app, that would've been fun for him. Anyway, dinner didn't look like it would be too appealing for a birthday, why not let them choose, even if you let them choose when you write the meal plan a month early, I swear they've had turkey or chicken chilli about 5 times in the last week or two.

Reactions: 14
I lol'd when he said "I take Albi for a walk in the garden, it's 2-3 acres". He ALWAYS has to exaggerate and pack a lie in somewhere to make himself feel/look better. The garden is exactly 1.25 acres as per the listing, what's wrong with just being honest and truthful? It's like Anna and him are addicted to spinning the truth, no matter how small or insignificant the lie is.

http://littlesquidmedia.co.uk/ This is his 'business'/tax scheme. For a couple of years now it says:
  • Little Squid Media
    The Production studio behind SACCONEJOLYs, Friendliest Friends and Anna Saccone - We creative online, off line, commerical and non commercial, video, film and print media
    There will be a real fully working website someday but at the moment we are too busy creating stories.
" we creative online, etc " Always has to be mistakes in whatever he writes 😂😂😂

View attachment 106538
State of their house though!!!
Everything looks dirty and those broken tiles look sharp !They could cut the kids bare feet!
It's so obvious they don't have nowhere near as much money as they like us to believe!

Meanwhile the inside of the dog room looks like this!!! 🤢 She should get off her lazy ass and clean this damn room up. Gross!!

View attachment 106572
Get off her lazy FAT ass going by this pic! They both useless, clueless fucktards!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
My heart broke for Eduardo. It really did.
Why did no one shut A1 up? She was allowed to continue moaning and begging for presents all because the camera was rolling? So sad. He really is a sweet little boy for letting her join in. But she needs to learn it’s not for her. I’m sure she would understand if she wasn’t allowed to act like a 1 year old constantly. If they put the camera down. A parent could hold one of the babies each to stop them from creating a fuss. Ugh. Poor Eduardo

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why so many presents? In our house it’s one present on your birthday.
I don't have kids but to be honest I don't think the presents he had were very excessive especially for how much money they have and that Anna said not all of those presents were even from her and Jono think a few were from other family members. Although from videos I've seen before its obvious they have spent loads on the parties they've had but cant do that this year obviously but tbh my sister has money not loads like them but my neice and nephew get way more for their birthday lol my niece got an iPhone, two pairs of trainers, giftcards so she can choose her own clothes, games for the switch, a mixer for baking and recipie books and my sister paid for her and a few friends to go to the cinema and out for dinner. She got other wee bits like bath bombs, jewellery etc not sure how much most parents get?

My niece and nephew have got it lucky than lots of other kids I know, but a lot of parents go too crazy for birthday's I think and some kids don't apppericate it or can be a bit spoilt I think. If I have kids I think I'd only get one or two presents and would treat them to an experience like zoo, bowling, crazy golf ofcourse if I was in the position to be able to do that just think having a nice memorable day is more important than lots of stuff that they will most likely just be bored of in a few months haha xx

Reactions: 7

what does annas sister do?why and earth did they not insist she came and stay with them??..selfish

Reactions: 6
I don't have kids but to be honest I don't think the presents he had were very excessive especially for how much money they have and that Anna said not all of those presents were even from her and Jono think a few were from other family members. Although from videos I've seen before its obvious they have spent loads on the parties they've had but cant do that this year obviously but tbh my sister has money not loads like them but my neice and nephew get way more for their birthday lol my niece got an iPhone, two pairs of trainers, giftcards so she can choose her own clothes, games for the switch, a mixer for baking and recipie books and my sister paid for her and a few friends to go to the cinema and out for dinner. She got other wee bits like bath bombs, jewellery etc not sure how much most parents get?

My niece and nephew have got it lucky than lots of other kids I know, but a lot of parents go too crazy for birthday's I think and some kids don't apppericate it or can be a bit spoilt I think. If I have kids I think I'd only get one or two presents and would treat them to an experience like zoo, bowling, crazy golf ofcourse if I was in the position to be able to do that just think having a nice memorable day is more important than lots of stuff that they will most likely just be bored of in a few months haha xx
What your niece & nephew got sounds excessive to me. Mine get one present each and that’s it. Some family might send money etc. At Christmas I go all out but apart from that if they want a toy or game they need to earn the money thru chores. Like you, I think a family experience is more important.
But unlike the Saccone Jolys I’m not materialistic.

Reactions: 5
So she says she works from home but where in the schedule is well...work?! There’s normal day to day running a house type things that’s everyone does. It appears Anna fills hers days minute by minute so it leave absolutely no time for nothing else- therefore saying she is always busy. Really doesn’t seem a healthy way to live your life. Yes structure is good but not to this extent?!
pray tell me what she doe's cos all I see from queen Anna is forming,stupid arm movements when dancing and odd legs movements, she pretends she dont relax and is so dizzy dizzy busy but she lazies around on the phone which do we care ?no but dont make out your housewife of the year..plus her food is so cloying constantly with loads of oil and stuff..the goats cheese thing the other day..do the kids so chicken and rice with a lovely sauce they dont need all them flavours at the moment as its far too much....aldo the little baby name..hes looking more aloof by the day

Reactions: 8
What your niece & nephew got sounds excessive to me. Mine get one present each and that’s it. Some family might send money etc. At Christmas I go all out but apart from that if they want a toy or game they need to earn the money thru chores. Like you, I think a family experience is more important.
But unlike the Saccone Jolys I’m not materialistic.
I do think it is too much but wouldn't say that to my sister cos she'd probably bite my head off. 😂 I feel guilty cos sometimes I haven't even bought them a present for their birthday even though they get enough. I just feel a bit of a letdown walking in with nothing but I haven't been able to afford to sometimes but I think as long as I'm spending time with them and having fun that's the main thing. Definitely experience's over material things thats what theyll remember in the future anyway i think xx

Reactions: 3
Come on who thinks it is ok to get up early, work out and have a full face of make-up by 7.00 am at this time when you don't have to be out of the house for a day job? Kids and husband done care if you have lip liner on.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Growing up I'd have a kids' party with my friends and one for family as I come from a large family.
The one for my friends would be us playing games at home, having sweets and crispies, then going for a walk with my dad in the woods nearby whilst my mum would do us chippies or pancakes (crepes) or something simple like that.
I of course was a 70's child and organised parties wasn't a thing yet. My baby sister is 7 years younger and by then the McDonald's parties became a thing where the birthday child could flip their own burger etc. But still.. nothing too crazy.

These elaborate parties are ridiculous. You don't need entertainers and fancy lunch boxes for 6 year olds. Just maybe organise some party games and let them run around.

Such a shame that they did nothinggggg for either Alessia or Eduardo for their birthdays. They could have easily done something special for him. But I suppose if you're always letting others do the hard work for you, you become lazy and do not even think to think of such things.

Did they have strangers send them videos to say happy birthday? That is SO creepy!

Or maybe even invite her in, seeing as they have plenty of space and do not care about any Corona rules annyway.
Come on who thinks it is ok to get up early, work out and have a full face of make-up by 7.00 am at this time when you don't have to be out of the house for a day job? Kids and husband done care if you have lip liner on.
If you had the gnome trying to mount you, you'd probably be bolting out of bed at 5am too 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I do think it is too much but wouldn't say that to my sister cos she'd probably bite my head off. 😂 I feel guilty cos sometimes I haven't even bought them a present for their birthday even though they get enough. I just feel a bit of a letdown walking in with nothing but I haven't been able to afford to sometimes but I think as long as I'm spending time with them and having fun that's the main thing. Definitely experience's over material things thats what theyll remember in the future anyway i think xx
I bet those kids prefer your time & attention to a present. And how can you compete with an iPhone?!! You sound like a cool auntie - just keep being you & they will love you for it xx

If you had the gnome trying to mount you, you'd probably be bolting out of bed at 5am too 🤮
That’s it - early to bed, early to rise, then you avoid the gnome’s surprise 😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I bet those kids prefer your time & attention to a present. And how can you compete with an iPhone?!! You sound like a cool auntie - just keep being you & they will love you for it xx
I know she's 10 and has a better phone than me haha 😓 😂 awh but thank you that's so nice of you to say xx

Reactions: 3
what does annas sister do?why and earth did they not insist she came and stay with them??..selfish
Erika doesn't seem to do anything. She had a YouTube channel but she never kept it going, always an excuse as to why she couldn't upload. She has an Instagram and does ads sometimes but not many. All the saccone girls seems very workshy. Oma must pay her rent etc in Brighton. Erika also keeps her life very private, you don't know if he has a partner, friends, what she spends her says doing etc.

Reactions: 7
pray tell me what she doe's cos all I see from queen Anna is forming,stupid arm movements when dancing and odd legs movements, she pretends she dont relax and is so dizzy dizzy busy but she lazies around on the phone which do we care ?no but dont make out your housewife of the year..plus her food is so cloying constantly with loads of oil and stuff..the goats cheese thing the other day..do the kids so chicken and rice with a lovely sauce they dont need all them flavours at the moment as its far too much....aldo the little baby name..hes looking more aloof by the day
sorry for typos btw its late xxx

Erika doesn't seem to do anything. She had a YouTube channel but she never kept it going, always an excuse as to why she couldn't upload. She has an Instagram and does ads sometimes but not many. All the saccone girls seems very workshy. Oma must pay her rent etc in Brighton. Erika also keeps her life very private, you don't know if he has a partner, friends, what she spends her says doing etc.
a very odd looking girl ,she acts strange like shes the most amazing human ever and is waiting for some millionaire to sweep her off her feet-she is putting in for social handout...ive heard it all now of course she is entitled to it but why an earth aint the family helping her out till this corona passes and then kick her up the bleeping ass to sort her self out and get a job doing anything...clerical cleaner checkout???or are they no good for princess Ericka..aint the mother drummed into her girls the importance of working??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.