SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scumjonnys buttocks must be clenching thinking about finances... They have had hardly any ads compared to year sgo.. He was often reviewing apos... Car ones...so remember him posting photos of him in his car on paid zds.... Private school fees without uniforms or extra tuition fees e.g. Music lessons are £55,000 a year without Andrew doing nusery/ pres school when 3. Mortgage, cars private health insurance et c et c ain't going to be chesp. They living a millionaire professional suburban Surrey lifestyle with a rapidly declining income... The economic massive world recession that even the head of the world monetary fund predicting ... Will make their gram and vlogs distasteful and annoying to many previous middle class fans who suddenly oreducting it financially. I will watch ( still without subscribing...thanks Google and stories.ig.com... with interest how their life financed thru social media pans out in the next 6 months to a year😂😁

Reactions: 13
She’s too lazy to do that . Come on, can you imagine her doing her sloth-like walk to the clothes line and then goddamit having to go back out to bring them in & fold them. That’s a lot of work. It won’t fit in her schedule
She reminds me of my sister in law, one of the laziest sloth in my family. She used to complain having so much luxuries, just like Anna. It was my first visit in USA, I was guest in her house and all I did was cook, clean and wash her children. lazy, bored and not interested in children

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Catching up with the vlogs, why is she still using the tumble dryer when it’s so nice outside, did she say there is no room??!!?? A washing line doesn’t take that much space!?
She dresses so formal for staying in the house, i remember the days where she used to wear a tracksuit in the house 😱😱

Reactions: 12
She dresses so formal for staying in the house, i remember the days where she used to wear a tracksuit in the house 😱😱
I assume it’s because she spends a fortune on clothes and then doesn’t leave the house! How much easier would it be to play with the kids and do all she has to do in some leggings and a sweatshirt? Instead she’s trussed up in jeans 3 sizes too small or those god awful hot pants/shorts and don’t get me started on the neck scarf thing! During this pandemic I’ve either been in joggers and a T-shirt or gym stuff (been using it as an excuse to do some actual exercise) not had make up on my face in weeks.... I guess part of the issue is her need for routine so she has to stick rigidly to her agenda no matter what?

Reactions: 20
He spent £3k on a tractor?! And £16 to rent a movie online for the kids... total waste of money.
The amount of money wasted on that garden is staggering. Redoing the drive a few times, all those bushes he bought and neglected so much they died, those olive trees that cost a fortune and now sit by that glass fronted 'shed' that's full of his crap, and now a tractor?? The insanity of it all.

Reactions: 13
And doing an online bloody Ocado shop😠😠😠 everyone knows as its all over the papers leave the bloody online delivery slots for the vulnerable, key workers , people who can't get to a shop. She and jonscumgormless can get in their car and queue in a line round a car park to do a family shop like the rest of us normal less selfish bloody people. So bloody angry. That costs nothing you arse.
My great auntie and uncle are over 80 and even they haven’t been using delivery services, as their next door neighbours have been very kind to buy food for them and leave it outside their door. Anna and Jonathan are so selfish to take delivery slots away from those who need them.

Eddie's Birthday vlog only has 135,000 views! Yikes!!! They're really at the bottom of the YouTube barrel now aren't they. 😂

I'm baffled at how they'll manage to pay all their bill's with views in the toliet and #ad deals drying up bc of covid19. I'm almost positive Anna's mother's latest financial woes were in some way bc of them so I'd assume they're paying the 200 grand she owes, if not how would she come up with that kind of money?? So much of their lives don't make sense. With no real business outside of YouTube or IG where is their money coming from?
Did J get rid of the other 2 leased cars he had?
They’ve not got the staff right now and I don’t think they’re paying them because Anna said she was worried about the dog walker going out of business. So I guess that’s something they’re not spending on. I wonder if the school will allow a reduced price for this term seeing as the kids aren’t in school? But they’re still going to struggle. They used to have a #ad every few vlogs but they’re rare now, and they’ve been doing such bad jobs at them that I wouldn’t be surprised if not every company paid them in full/paid them at all. They’ve lost any reputation they had now, even LOL dolls haven’t worked with them since Emilia’s birthday (unless I’m forgetting something).

Reactions: 10
Isn’t it funny how she claims she is worried about the dog owner’s business when we all know it’s cos she doesn’t want to have to find a new dog walker.

Reactions: 9
I assume it’s because she spends a fortune on clothes and then doesn’t leave the house! How much easier would it be to play with the kids and do all she has to do in some leggings and a sweatshirt? Instead she’s trussed up in jeans 3 sizes too small or those god awful hot pants/shorts and don’t get me started on the neck scarf thing! During this pandemic I’ve either been in joggers and a T-shirt or gym stuff (been using it as an excuse to do some actual exercise) not had make up on my face in weeks.... I guess part of the issue is her need for routine so she has to stick rigidly to her agenda no matter what?
I always live in leggings, joggers and pjs! If I’ve done a workout I tend to leave that on till I have a shower trampy I know but saves wasting clean clothes haha I live in Sports bras 95% of the time co comfy I wore a real bra the other day and it felt so weird! No make up so generally look like a slob haha but I’m comfy!
her routine isn’t healthy at all!

Reactions: 7
I always live in leggings, joggers and pjs! If I’ve done a workout I tend to leave that on till I have a shower trampy I know but saves wasting clean clothes haha I live in Sports bras 95% of the time co comfy I wore a real bra the other day and it felt so weird! No make up so generally look like a slob haha but I’m comfy!
her routine isn’t healthy at all!
I’d live in what I’m wearing at the moment too.... except it’s proper office wear where I work so spend 5 days a week looking “smart” when I’m at home it’s comfies and deffo no bra!

Reactions: 6
I know she's filming herself all the time, but why the need to have a full face of make up down to the lipliner so she can't even kiss her children properly? It's just so odd for someone who never leaves the house.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’d live in what I’m wearing at the moment too.... except it’s proper office wear where I work so spend 5 days a week looking “smart” when I’m at home it’s comfies and deffo no bra!
I’m at home all the time anyway, I’m my husbands carer so this life is normal for us. Dressing up isn’t practical for what I do at home comfies all the way. I do wear nice clothes sometimes but save them for when I go shoppin hahaha
She needs to chill out and be more relateable join the rest of us in our lounge wear snd day pjs haha

Reactions: 8
I’m at home all the time anyway, I’m my husbands carer so this life is normal for us. Dressing up isn’t practical for what I do at home comfies all the way. I do wear nice clothes sometimes but save them for when I go shoppin hahaha
She needs to chill out and be more relateable join the rest of us in our lounge wear snd day pjs haha
I just find it weird that she used to dress super casual (it was still expensive stuff like Wildfox but still) she now seems to almost be part of the twinset and pearls brigade, maybe it’s a competitive school gate thing? Since she’s never at the school gate for the other mums to see she dresses up for Insta and the vlogs so they all know she can keep up with them?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just find it weird that she used to dress super casual (it was still expensive stuff like Wildfox but still) she now seems to almost be part of the twinset and pearls brigade, maybe it’s a competitive school gate thing? Since she’s never at the school gate for the other mums to see she dresses up for Insta and the vlogs so they all know she can keep up with them?
She is a Mrs Jones....must look the part. My sister in law is a bit like her, she dresses differently when she is with her school mum friends it’s odd.... makes her look older and she is the same age as me....she thinks cos she married a millionaire she needs to dress like a millionaire but forgets she comes from a council estate. Anna will be wearing tweed sets next lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I see Jonathan has had his pubes shaved too 😉

That schedule is tragic. Choosing to have a job you can work from home and then to "give up work" to spend more time with the kids while they're so little and the only things involving the children are very very basic and are not joint or family activities as simple as eating together. It's Easter weekend and there's no activities scheduled with the kids. Why? Because that all gets put on the nanny, while she supposedly is soo busy and works. But that schedule proves she fills her day doing nothing. It also proves that they are not alone with the kids at the moment and managing (barely coping) them on their own as they want people to believe even with the nanny spotted on stories.

That schedule makes her less productive and shows she doesn't use her time effectively. Like she's deliberately doing it out of avoidance. She wakes up at 5 and doesn't eat until 9! What a sad sad life. All that money and 4 wanted kids. Needing a schedule to try justify herself. All these controlling behaviours and spending as much time cooking and preparing food. (Of course we already knew this.)

So no I'm not jealous of their lifestyle. I think it's a massive waste. How anyone can say she's so organised and productive is delusional.
Her schedule is a joke - people who work, raise their children and have a relationship with the spouse they love have to do a ton more. All that stuff she has on the schedule is peripheral and not a substitute for having a productive and fun life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Watched Sacconnyjolys after 2-3 months. didn't know Social service was called (not surprised though) but I am amazed by SJs comments section. It's too perfect in odd ways. How can people be so blind?

Reactions: 12
Watched Sacconnyjolys after 2-3 months. didn't know Social service was called (not surprised though) but I am amazed by SJs comments section. It's too perfect in odd ways. How can people be so blind?
The minions are well trained and Anna has her finger on the delete button all day long.

Reactions: 16
Her schedule is a joke - people who work, raise their children and have a relationship with the spouse they love have to do a ton more. All that stuff she has on the schedule is peripheral and not a substitute for having a productive and fun life.
I've never seen them playing board games with their kids, all of them together, simple ones like hungry hippos or buckaroo. Everything about these two is weird. They are well matched.

Reactions: 14
B7BA7E32-9C02-4613-A96A-4236511EB041.png

The look on her face
The look on Eduardos face
The grasp she has on him

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.