SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you're talking about E2 copying his father with the cursing, Anna tagged the person. She said E2 is copying that person. You can see the tag in my photo.

Ah so he did - found that guy on insta and he appears to be Irish- so I was right that it sounded like an impression of an Irish person, just wasnt his dad

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Anna's going to upload her workout to insta stories today guys, how exciting, it's going to take her all day to do it, even though it's been filmed and uploaded previously...

Reactions: 7
anna just posted her routine/ to do list on insta stories. apparently she has one for every day of the week and they're all planned in half hour intervals. I've never known anyone so rigid about schedules!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
anna just posted her routine/ to do list on insta stories. apparently she has one for every day of the week and they're all planned in half hour intervals. I've never known anyone so rigid about schedules!

This is harmless, yes, I know, she's the only mother who needs a to do list to tell her to 'feed kids', BUT: when Alessia and Andrea were babies, she used to schedule their breastfeeding, too! She used to let them cry until her schedule told her to feed them, I'm not joking.

And btw: they send their children to a fancy catholic school, yet on the day Jesus died and what's considered the saddest day in the Christian year she goes "Happy Friday!" *facepalm*

BTW II: What exactly is she shaving at 2PM? lol

annasaccone_92642362_927548914343549_4339743374300267612_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I was going to post a picture too, some of these are ridiculous!
An hour for Ocado? Half an hour to pick up dog poo? She complains about always having to clean the kitchen, but she wouldn't have to if she didn't clean up breakfast TWICE!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I was going to post a picture too, some of these are ridiculous!
An hour for Ocado? Half an hour to pick up dog poo? She complains about always having to clean the kitchen, but she wouldn't have to if she didn't clean up breakfast TWICE!
Why doesnt she eat breakfast when the kids do? And 6-7am everymorning is 'make up and get dressed'?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I make to do lists.... but not to this level! I’m surprised it doesn’t mention using the toilet and remembering to breathe! Come on Anna no one needs to detail how their day is spent like that, this actually goes beyond anally retentive to a whole new level of what the actual duck

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also notice there's no 'play with kids', 'homeschool', 'one on one time with child x or y' or anything of that sort? Nothing healthy like 'explore the garden' (she still hasn't been to the lower end) or 'play fetch with the dogs'. But an hour to shop on Ocado or put the shopping the exhausted Ocado guy just delivered away and another half an hour to shave her vajayjay or whatever body part in the middle of the afternoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Still can't believe she's up 4 hours before having any brekkie.. I'd be dying on my feet to be honest... that list is so sad to be honest.. displays a complete control freak. I could not live with someone like this..

Reactions: 16
Also notice there's no 'play with kids', 'homeschool', 'one on one time with child x or y' or anything of that sort? Nothing healthy like 'explore the garden' (she still hasn't been to the lower end) or 'play fetch with the dogs'. But an hour to shop on Ocado or put the shopping the exhausted Ocado guy just delivered away and another half an hour to shave her vajayjay or whatever body part in the middle of the afternoon.
Everything is planned in 30 minute intervals, she’s clearly only spending time with the kids when she’s waking them up and making their breakfast. More proof she doesn’t play with them!

Reactions: 9
Why doesnt she eat breakfast when the kids do? And 6-7am everymorning is 'make up and get dressed'?!
Because she does intermittend fasting and her 16 hours aren't up yet by that time. She has an app that tells her when she can start eating.
Yup, she's clearly doing so much better when it comes to her eating disorder, ladzzzz.. not restricting herself at all....

Since the semi-lockdown started 3 weeks ago, only 2 videos made over 200k views.
Anna's 'I need to talk about this' currently at 292k
'Alessia's 3rd birthday party' currently at 214k

Why do they keep exploiting the kids for such low views?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I doubt it's because of the intermittent fasting, if that was the case why isn't she eating lunch and dinner either with the kids? Every meal they have it's the kids eating alone to get it over with and half an hour or hour later Anna and Jonathan eat. Of course there's the odd dinner they have as a family, usually when they get takeout or maybe on a weekend.
And the saddest part is: there's absolutely no reason for this for a couple of stay at home parents, even more now during lockdown, it's not like they work night shifts or work all day and come home after the kids meal times. It's solely because Anna sees her kids as 'work', never 'play'. Everything she does is to keep them alive and the minimal requirement to keep SS away, but there's not joy, no making memories, no sharing emotions and deep love.

I'm not joking when I say most kids in orphanages get more love, hugs and emotional availability from their carers than they kids get from Anna.

How is she still getting Ocado delivery slots?!
Especially as these should be reserved for people over 65 who shouldn't leave the house to go to the shops. Here we have two healthy adults who could easily afford a mask and gloves and go to the shops once a week to get their shopping done themselves. But they're way too entitled to waive that luxury, they rather see those delivery drivers collapsing and an elderly person risk their life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I pretty much agree with all of this. But there is one huge issue for me - that the children can’t consent to their lives being broadcast to millions of people. That content will exist on the internet forever and there’s nothing they can do about it. And that makes me really sad for them and angry at the parents for basic exploitation
Yes I agree with you. I don’t think any child should be forced to be on film like that. I could never do that to my children. That’s the thing I dislike about all family vloggers and mostly why I joined these forums. That and my dislike for another YouTube family where the dad is a nonce. I worry these kids are going to really suffer as teens for being on film every day.

Reactions: 13
I worry these kids are going to really suffer as teens for being on film every day.
Definitely. I have teens and they don’t want their lives broadcast online by mum and dad. They are forming their own lives and they won’t let me post any photos of them online and I respect that. I can’t imagine how those kids will feel when they get to teens knowing videos of their birth, potty training, being told off etc are up on the internet for all to see. What happens then? If they want them deleted would they be? Do the parents carry on vlogging with mardy teenagers? What happens when they’re bullied in secondary school by older kids? Because it will happen

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I doubt it's because of the intermittent fasting, if that was the case why isn't she eating lunch and dinner either with the kids? Every meal they have it's the kids eating alone to get it over with and half an hour or hour later Anna and Jonathan eat. Of course there's the odd dinner they have as a family, usually when they get takeout or maybe on a weekend.
This is true, and thinking about it, they did this while in the previous house too before she discovered IF.
I guess they just don't like sharing meals with her family and do not understand the importance of it.
Since Andrea was capable of putting his hand to his mouth he's been practically feeding himself, with Anna walking around the kitchen not even sitting with him, and Alessia on the other side of the large table on the rare occasion she does sit down with a coffee. It always looks so cold and distant. Just another sign that they do not have any interest in these kids or in their wellbeing, physically and emotionally.

I do find it weird that she doesn’t sit to the table when the kids are eating anymore. Correct me please but I’m sure she used to sit with the 2 Es a lot more in the old house. Jono seems to find himself stuff to do to be exiled to the annexe or destroying I mean “improving” the garden and she’s permanently attached to whatever the latest gifted iPhone is. I’ve never seen parents interact so minimally with their children particularly given they're dependent on them for their income

I do find it weird that she doesn’t sit to the table when the kids are eating anymore. Correct me please but I’m sure she used to sit with the 2 Es a lot more in the old house. Jono seems to find himself stuff to do to be exiled to the annexe or destroying I mean “improving” the garden and she’s permanently attached to whatever the latest gifted iPhone is. I’ve never seen parents interact so minimally with their children particularly given they're dependent on them for their income
And they're both home all the time.
Jonathan used to say that the editing takes him about 20 minutes, now he's claiming it takes about an hour. Wow, that's one hour every day. Not exactly what most WFH parents have to do at the moment.
Anna doesn't do much in the way of 'the business', although she did say she had a call. Maybe that's to reschedule the 'business woman' event? Or tell her that she's not really a fit? How hilarious would that be....
Aside from a few household chores now that the cleaning lady isn't there, what is there for them to do? Why can't they even be bothered to have meals with their kids? They only seem to do that when it's take out.

That regimented 5 am schedule clearly isn't working for her.

I've never seen such a structured and organised person be less productive, fit, healthy and slender in my life.
She's not a good selling point for the '5 am successful life' productivity marketers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.