SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And they're both home all the time.
Jonathan used to say that the editing takes him about 20 minutes, now he's claiming it takes about an hour. Wow, that's one hour every day. Not exactly what most WFH parents have to do at the moment.
Anna doesn't do much in the way of 'the business', although she did say she had a call. Maybe that's to reschedule the 'business woman' event? Or tell her that she's not really a fit? How hilarious would that be....
Aside from a few household chores now that the cleaning lady isn't there, what is there for them to do? Why can't they even be bothered to have meals with their kids? They only seem to do that when it's take out.
And the “business” is clearly failing given that they gave up looking for office space and have got rid of their assistants

Reactions: 12
And the “business” is clearly failing given that they gave up looking for office space and have got rid of their assistants
He sometimes says that they're in London now, hinting that there are still people working for him, but we all know he failed yet again and that's why the tables had to go.

I dread to think how much money he's wasted over the years on projects that failed. I mean, they still have boxes of toys and books, and nobody has seen his 'fillum'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He sometimes says that they're in London now, hinting that there are still people working for him, but we all know he failed yet again and that's why the tables had to go.

I dread to think how much money he's wasted over the years on projects that failed. I mean, they still have boxes of toys and books, and nobody has seen his 'fillum'
And don’t forget the 10000 balls! I guess that’s why the kids have to keep working, because he wastes so much money on his big “ideas”

Jonathan always comes up with schemes and business plans but he’s just not capable of seeing them through. They’ve hinted at business ventures, the friendliest friends channel, Jonathan saying he was making cartoons, etc. He gets ideas and starts them off but can’t be bothered to keep going when it gets boring or requires hard work. I am glad they’ve stopped with the friendliest friends nonsense though because it really isn’t healthy to encourage young children (or anyone!) to call strangers on the internet their friends.

Anna is the same. At least she used to do some work with her own channel and the bits she did for her jewellery line. Now she just mopes about all day making insta stories, then picks up the camera for 10 minutes and calls it a productive day of work.

Reactions: 11
Jonathan always comes up with schemes and business plans but he’s just not capable of seeing them through. They’ve hinted at business ventures, the friendliest friends channel, Jonathan saying he was making cartoons, etc. He gets ideas and starts them off but can’t be bothered to keep going when it gets boring or requires hard work. I am glad they’ve stopped with the friendliest friends nonsense though because it really isn’t healthy to encourage young children (or anyone!) to call strangers on the internet their friends.

Anna is the same. At least she used to do some work with her own channel and the bits she did for her jewellery line. Now she just mopes about all day making insta stories, then picks up the camera for 10 minutes and calls it a productive day of
work.
He must have a seriously short attention span..... he gives me such “oooh shiny” vibes.
I think the trouble with Anna is she thinks she does a lot, copying the design of her Dad’s necklace and then having them mass produced, picking a pattern and having those awful pyjamas mass produced. That’s not work, that’s looking at pictures and saying “that one”. She has a nanny, a cleaner, someone to do her laundry and walk and bathe her dogs. No wonder she’s a little frazzled now she’s actually having to do something other than lay in bed all day

Reactions: 15
I lol'd when he said "I take Albi for a walk in the garden, it's 2-3 acres". He ALWAYS has to exaggerate and pack a lie in somewhere to make himself feel/look better. The garden is exactly 1.25 acres as per the listing, what's wrong with just being honest and truthful? It's like Anna and him are addicted to spinning the truth, no matter how small or insignificant the lie is.

http://littlesquidmedia.co.uk/ This is his 'business'/tax scheme. For a couple of years now it says:
  • Little Squid Media
    The Production studio behind SACCONEJOLYs, Friendliest Friends and Anna Saccone - We creative online, off line, commerical and non commercial, video, film and print media
    There will be a real fully working website someday but at the moment we are too busy creating stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Anna is the same. At least she used to do some work with her own channel and the bits she did for her jewellery line. Now she just mopes about all day making insta stories, then picks up the camera for 10 minutes and calls it a productive day of work.
She didn't do anything for her jewellery line. The designs were picked from Google images. She may have had a few phonecalls, but everything else was done in Germany. She did not have to bother with producing, shipping, customer service, nothing. It was print on demand.
But she got a free trip to Germany out of it, wearing a silly hat if I remember correctly.

And yes, I know he says he has ADD, but why doesn't Anna stop him wasting so much money? As soon as he gets bored or it turns out to be a little more work than he enticipated he quits. I bet he threw an absolute fit with the first book didn't do well and the publishers decided not to do the 2nd one with him. He's got so many books and toys left over, even after he supposedly donated some of them (read: dumped at local charity shop. I bet they told him he could no longer do that).

Or rather: him throwing a fit resuted in the publishers not wanting to work with him again. ;) We all know he can't handle authority of any kind.

Reactions: 14
I lol'd when he said "I take Albi for a walk in the garden, it's 2-3 acres". He ALWAYS has to exaggerate and pack a lie in somewhere to make himself feel/look better. The garden is exactly 1.25 acres as per the listing, what's wrong with just being honest and truthful? It's like Anna and him are addicted to spinning the truth, no matter how small or insignificant the lie is.

http://littlesquidmedia.co.uk/ This is his 'business'/tax scheme. For a couple of years now it says:
  • Little Squid Media
    The Production studio behind SACCONEJOLYs, Friendliest Friends and Anna Saccone - We creative online, off line, commerical and non commercial, video, film and print media
    There will be a real fully working website someday but at the moment we are too busy creating stories.
The grammar used on their “professional” website for their tax evasion makes me cringe. Just install a grammar checker if you really can’t do it yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So she says she works from home but where in the schedule is well...work?! There’s normal day to day running a house type things that’s everyone does. It appears Anna fills hers days minute by minute so it leave absolutely no time for nothing else- therefore saying she is always busy. Really doesn’t seem a healthy way to live your life. Yes structure is good but not to this extent?!

Reactions: 13
View attachment 106538
State of their house though!!!

He's delusional if he thinks he can make a profit selling that house. The location isn't bad despite the motorway, but as soon as a potential buyer steps through the gate, sees the driveway that now looks like a litter box filled to the brim with Catsan, asks him to open the double garage door, sees any of the bathrooms, the utility/slaughter room, the shoddy paint work throughout the house, the panelling or the state of the roof and exterior of the house he's not going to get his wallet out. Or if that didn't put him or her off, you know one look at the penis trees and the once beautiful studio that's been destroyed by using it as a garden shed will make him/her run.

• Heart
i literally had a dream last night that they picked a random follower to go meet them after the lockdown and it was me I went to their house and Annas made me one her weird crappy dinners luckily ofcourse it was a tiny portion and she told me to to go home at half 7 because that was her bed time so Jono drove me to the train station. I was so sad to leave because I fell in love with one of the dogs and wanted to bring them home with me.. and cried all the way on the train back to Scotland. I'm still not over it and like what the duck🙄

• Haha
I don't recall "lounge in the garden like a slob and ignore the children" at 1:30, I believe she's supposed to be cleaning up after her lunch right now
Meanwhile the inside of the dog room looks like this!!! 🤢 She should get off her lazy ass and clean this damn room up. Gross!!

Screenshot_20200410-100947_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He's delusional if he thinks he can make a profit selling that house. The location isn't bad despite the motorway, but as soon as a potential buyer steps through the gate, sees the driveway that now looks like a litter box filled to the brim with Catsan, asks him to open the double garage door, sees any of the bathrooms, the utility/slaughter room, the shoddy paint work throughout the house, the panelling or the state of the roof and exterior of the house he's not going to get his wallet out. Or if that didn't put him or her off, you know one look at the penis trees and the once beautiful studio that's been destroyed by using it as a garden shed will make him/her run.
If anyone bought this house, they’d buy it as a project to do up properly, so he wouldn’t profit from it

Reactions: 11
For reference, this is what the 'dog room' looked like before Jonathan ripped out the 'kitchen'/utility, floor and tiled every inch of this room and had a wall put in to make two rooms (I suppose so the cleaner doesn't have to deal with the dogs when doing the laundry). Pretty sure the washer/dryer would've fit there on the left and right. But Jonathan was on a spree to rip everything out.

PICKING FLOOR FOR THE NEW HOUSE  Home Renovation  - Invidious.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
A motorway at the bottom of the garden would be a big no no for me. I bet nobody else wanted to buy that house & that’s how he ended up getting it. As for the dog room, those awful tiles remind me of a room where a post mortem would take place.

Did she really mean this, "I took a break FROM my own sanity" to sit outside...bake in the sun & ruin her skin so she needs more than Botox in the future? Her sanity is sitting indoors all day? I thought sitting was sitting.

Reactions: 7
I see Jonathan has had his pubes shaved too 😉

That schedule is tragic. Choosing to have a job you can work from home and then to "give up work" to spend more time with the kids while they're so little and the only things involving the children are very very basic and are not joint or family activities as simple as eating together. It's Easter weekend and there's no activities scheduled with the kids. Why? Because that all gets put on the nanny, while she supposedly is soo busy and works. But that schedule proves she fills her day doing nothing. It also proves that they are not alone with the kids at the moment and managing (barely coping) them on their own as they want people to believe even with the nanny spotted on stories.

That schedule makes her less productive and shows she doesn't use her time effectively. Like she's deliberately doing it out of avoidance. She wakes up at 5 and doesn't eat until 9! What a sad sad life. All that money and 4 wanted kids. Needing a schedule to try justify herself. All these controlling behaviours and spending as much time cooking and preparing food. (Of course we already knew this.)

So no I'm not jealous of their lifestyle. I think it's a massive waste. How anyone can say she's so organised and productive is delusional.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.