SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK So Anna had a tantrum about Alessia having Peter Rabbit paper yet the paper she's used for Eduardo's presents looks quite girly! What a hypocrite! I saw a barbie. Hope they've got him something harry potter related and something more for boys. There's nothing wrong with boys having barbies but it does seem like they've pushed this all on him.
Yeah pink lol paper! She makes no sense. Twisted warped ideas.

Reactions: 9
Watching the vlog I thought it was quite sad that Grandma (Jonathan's mum) had to beg them to write her letters. I bet they don't facetime her that often, either.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Watching the vlog I thought it was quite sad that Grandma (Jonathan's mum) had to beg them to write her letters. I bet they don't facetime her that often, either.
Anna always has the kids close with her family. They don’t see them much, but they certainly call and FaceTime, and the kids know all her family.

But Anna hates Jonathan’s family. She wrote crap about them on Facebook before they had kids and she was living with them! Jon’s family have always seemed lovely the occasional time they’ve been in vlogs. It must be hard for him having to put all the focus on his wife’s family and not his own.

Reactions: 12
I’m not a fan of there’s but none of us know what he asked for. We are all saying poor Edwardo but it looks like he asked for this stuff. In the vlog a few days ago he said he hoped he got lol for his birthday.
You also cant push ideas onto children and you can’t make someone gay 😳
Saying get him more boyish toys sounds like you all have the problem with him playing with what he wants rather than them. He would of been introduced to a huge range of toys at school and is still making these choices some children just do.
My daughter has never ever liked dolls no matter how much her nan tried to force her she played with tools and footballs and still does.
My son just wants to play with kitchen stuff all the time isn’t Intrested in physical sports. I didn’t force it on him.

And the chocking he was gagging not chocking he moved the food very fast and she was stood next to him let’s not make it something it isn’t.

And there is no way Jono has been able to pay for the tests.
The difference is your children have had the choice. You said it yourself - nan tried to force "girl" toys on to your daughter, and your son has chosen to play with the kitchen rather than sports.

It seems Eduardo was never given the choice, and even when he asked for traditionally boyish toys, he was not allowed them.

The 'let toys be toys' movement is all about not having gendered toys. But a big part of that is giving choice. Of course E2 veers towards dolls if that's all that's in the house and all he's allowed when he asks for something.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
the shoes on those children’s feet are absolute eye sores i don’t know why i dislike them so much 😂😭

Reactions: 3
Anna always has the kids close with her family. They don’t see them much, but they certainly call and FaceTime, and the kids know all her family.

But Anna hates Jonathan’s family. She wrote crap about them on Facebook before they had kids and she was living with them! Jon’s family have always seemed lovely the occasional time they’ve been in vlogs. It must be hard for him having to put all the focus on his wife’s family and not his own.
Yup, I know. It's quite pathetic. The kids barely know their cousins, they only see them once a year if they're lucky.

Reactions: 7
Not defending them but my grandma has had a house visit from her doctor so there is a small chance an NHS doctor/nurse has visited them. My grandma though has a leg injury and they decided it would be better to have a doctor call to her house than her struggle to get to the doctors surgery. She still has to get her prescriptions but there was a visit.

I feel like Eduardo has always wanted to play with different toys since he was a little kid. I can remember when he was maybe 2 or 3, Jonathan was doing an ad with Emilia and Eduardo and both the kids got to choose a bike. Emilia wanted one with princesses on and she got it. Eduardo saw one with monsters/dinosaurs (can't remember which) and really wanted that one, but Jonathan got him a pink frozen bike instead.
I think that was mostly because he said there was a budget of £150 for both bikes and Emilia had chosen a lot more expensive bike, Eduardo wanted the monster one until he saw the Frozen one which meant he could get both bikes in the budget. It was fine whilst it was suiting Jono's pocket.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Anna showed who really handles the hectic breakfast routine. The nanny!!!! It makes my blood boil when that spoiled brat complains about anything having to do with taking care of HER children because she doesn't do any of it. It's always been Jonathan and the nanny doing it all.
Also her little slide show of Eddie on her IG today was filled with so much mocking of the poor boy for liking girly things. She's so used to making fun of him for it she doesn't even realize how mean she comes off. Always a laughing face emoji. I personally think his liking of all things girly started at birth because they didn't want to spend money on new toys for a boy so all of Emilia's toys were tossed in front of him from the start. Also because he never had any social interaction with other children let alone boys for so long him and Emilia were each other's only playmates for years so of course if you only have dolls and barbies to play with that's what you will like and play with. My son was a traditional boy from day 1. He loved playing in the dirt with trucks etc but had a beautiful baby doll he carried around everywhere for yrs because he was exposed to nurturing babies by his girl playmates. I have a large circle of friends who all had babies around the same time so my son played with all kinds of toys and children so he was able to develop a intrest in many different toys. Eddie was never given that opportunity. It was just him Emilia and girl toys for yrs. I'm not saying he doesn't genuinely enjoy dolls but he definitely was never given a wide variety of toys to choose from.

Screenshot_20200409-101153_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No baby pictures of Eduardo on that little collection .... she seemed to complain about him more than she did praise him. Did I miss it or did they not show him getting him birthday cake this morning? I know there’s a pic but no singing to him like they did for Lessie last week

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
you can clearly see these children are always looked after, fed, cleaned, loved! i doubt any parent does everything 100% “correctly” because they are human ! also children shouldn’t and can’t be bubble wrapped n protected from absolutely everything
I also want to make a point about social services. Have to be careful what I say because it may expose me, and some may think I am exaggerating, but it’s 100% true.

My mum lives next door to a drug addict with 6 children. She is constantly high, took drugs through her pregnancy, owes thousands in drugs debts. She literally feeds her children off her filthy kitchen floor, verbally abuses them- her oldest is 14 and has made it clear she “wants to kill herself” because she dislikes her mum that much and social services STILL won’t do anything. Drug dealers turned up at her house in the middle of the night a few weeks ago and she barricaded her door with her newborn in a pram to stop them doing anything and guess what? SS still won’t do anything.
They are massively overstretched and can’t help even the families most in need. While I don’t like the SJs I think it’s extreme that people are calling and wasting the time of an already extremely overstretched services. Especially at a time like this.
To me this is crossing the line- it isn’t for the protection of the children at all, it will be someone who literally has nothing better to do with their time

I’m sorry guys but it boils my blood. Go at look at children who are REALLY abused (as I said I don’t agree withsome of their methods) and really do need the help and then judge. Some people haven’t got a bleeping clue.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Anyone here who watches the dubious exploits of the Inghams too: am I right in thinking that Isla and Eduardo from those families have the same birthday? I know one is turning 8 this week and the other is turning 6.

Reactions: 3
Watching princess Anna's daily beg fest for people to watch yesterday vlog warms my heart!!🤣🤣
Must crush her ego to beg for views.

• Haha
Did Anna post the birthday boy cursing here?
View attachment 105920
Just seen that on her stories. Saw your post first and thought it was probably something tame like “bloody hell” or something. Encouraging a 6 year old to say “bleeping” and then posting it on your Instagram thinking it’s funny is disgusting! Does she not realise adults watch those things with their kids and aren’t expecting that sort of language to come out of a 6 year olds mouth! She wouldn’t post herself saying it, so why is she posting Eduardo saying it?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Happy birthday Eduardo i feel so sorry for him pink lol paper and barbies really did he ask for that
Are they trying to turn in to a girl or what what is there aim

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Another yummy birthday tea from Anna... turkey chilli with spinach and brown rice 😅

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.