SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon the social services check in this time wouldve been about the bruises hence why they sent a doctor round to give everyone a health check up

Reactions: 17
I thought they said Emilia might have asthma, in the video. Then in the description - it says, she doesn’t have asthma... what? I imagine they had a doctors visit because perhaps of social services being called? If it was to do with bruising etc. They’ll do a whole video on the trolls calling social services and how that’s wasting doctor time and SS time etc.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I thought they said Emilia might have asthma, in the video. Then in the description - it says, she doesn’t have asthma... what? I imagine they had a doctors visit because perhaps of social services being called? If it was to do with bruising etc. They’ll do a whole video on the trolls calling social services and how that’s wasting doctor time and SS time etc.
They said that the doctors came round to do a health check on everyone and then they found that Emilia had asthma i think thats what they meant

Reactions: 3
The way they get Emilia to use the inhaler is incorrect. They’re clearly unsure how to use it, which is fair enough if they’ve never used one before however a responsible parent would then look up or get advice on how to use it.

They just sprayed it into the chamber and told her to let it go in her mouth (no breathing it in or anything) and expected her cough to immediately be gone, Jonathan was immediately pointing at her and saying ‘look she didn’t cough again’. How stupid can you get? They didn’t even get her to breathe the medication in. Poor Emilia.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Why can't she pull up Jonathan's chair next to Eduardo and help him instead of taking pictures and laughing about the situation on social media, and getting total strangers to ridicule him as well??
There may not be consequences to the online ridiculing of the children (and particularly Eduardo) right now, but there will be in future. Have they even thought about how Eduardo reacts when he’s older, and he (and his friends!) can look at all the crap his parents have posted about him online?

• Angry
Reactions: 15
They said that the doctors came round to do a health check on everyone and then they found that Emilia had asthma i think thats what they meant
Yes. In the video that is what they said. Then in the description of the video - it says she does not have asthmas.

Reactions: 5
"They" had a doctor go to the house? Right now? For a non emergency? 🤔

"Some other things that we'll discuss at a later date?"

"Emilia might need an inhaler WHEN she gets a cough."

Must have been paying close attention if they still can't use it right. Did the doctor just happen to have the inhaler and spacer with them?

Surprised they didn't go with that thumbnail and title straight away then.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Well this is a recipe for disaster!🤦‍♀️ They better watch him like a hawk if they're going to allow him to drive these toys! I'm sure he's way too young to operate it according to the safety standards. They are much faster then the ride on toys specifically made for 1 yr olds. As much as they leave the younger 2 in the care of the older 2 an accident is bound to happen. Anna kept saying "good boy!" Encouraging him to drive it . How about you order him an age appropriate 1 on line and not allow him to drive the 1 made for much older kids. They are really so dumb. It's no wonder their kids always have bruises.

20200408_101629.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Well this is a recipe for disaster!🤦‍♀️ They better watch him like a hawk if they're going to allow him to drive these toys! I'm sure he's way too young to operate it according to the safety standards. They are much faster then the ride on toys specifically made for 1 yr olds. As much as they leave the younger 2 in the care of the older 2 an accident is bound to happen. Anna kept saying "good boy!" Encouraging him to drive it . How about you order him an age appropriate 1 on line and not allow him to drive the 1 made for much older kids. They are really so dumb. It's no wonder their kids always have bruises.

View attachment 105558
Recommend age is 3+ and pretty sure that's with adult supervision. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
So in my area Doctors surgery's are shut and it is emergency video or phone calls only. I don't believe for one minute a Doctor has been to the house at this time when the risks are so high and their time could be spent helping very sick people rather than doing 'health checks' even if they go PRIVATE. They should be ashamed of themselves what they will do/say to get views.
Also J can't be happy being married to a women who goes out of her way to get to bed early leaving him to spend his evenings alone.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How weird- A house call Dr. that just gives a kid an inhaler without the proper equipment. In the US we have chest x-rays and pulmonary function tests along with allergy testing. You don't just pull up to a house and take the parent's word for it. Sure you can do a quick check for lung function, but I'd be really hesitant to put a kid on an inhaler without the full workup. They didn't even show the parents how to use the machine. This blows my mind. It truly had to be private pay because I know the health care in England isn't bad. What they need is a test for mold also. It's an old house even with his crappy updates. Those kids always have a snotty nose, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to bring them all in for allergy testing either.

Now granted she could have had those tests done already, but I haven't seen a trip to London and it's been weeks on lockdown now.

It was said that it could be SS that had a well check. I don't think a doctor would be called out in the middle of the pandemic when they are needed on the frontline. I'm wondering if its a friend of theirs or something along those lines? That would explain the inhaler without the workup.

The way they get Emilia to use the inhaler is incorrect. They’re clearly unsure how to use it, which is fair enough if they’ve never used one before however a responsible parent would then look up or get advice on how to use it.

They just sprayed it into the chamber and told her to let it go in her mouth (no breathing it in or anything) and expected her cough to immediately be gone, Jonathan was immediately pointing at her and saying ‘look she didn’t cough again’. How stupid can you get? They didn’t even get her to breathe the medication in. Poor Emilia.
He tossed the instructions aside because who needs those, right ?

• Angry
Reactions: 20
When Andrea was choking I was panicking so much that I cried. As a mother that’s nearly lost her child to a choking incident at 9 months old, I can confirm Anna that it is not a laughing matter! He may not have been choking at the start when he coughed (coughing means you’re still able to breathe) but after the cough, he went silent and looked terrified in his eyes. How that didn’t bother Anna I don’t know and if she thinks that’s not choking then I worry for Andreas and the other children’s future health and safety! Sorry to be a soppy beast but its really upset me 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Has there been any evidence of the nanny in the last few days? Was she on the walk?

All Jonno's gardening can't be helping any coughs right now either.

Reactions: 5
So in my area Doctors surgery's are shut and it is emergency video or phone calls only. I don't believe for one minute a Doctor has been to the house at this time when the risks are so high and their time could be spent helping very sick people rather than doing 'health checks' even if they go PRIVATE. They should be ashamed of themselves what they will do/say to get views.
Also J can't be happy being married to a women who goes out of her way to get to bed early leaving him to spend his evenings alone.
Private health services have partners with the NHS during this time of crisis to ensure that as many people as possible have access to the doctors and hospital beds they need. If they really did have a doctor round, they must have lied about having symptoms of corona to make them think it was serious

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I highly doubt a doctor came to the house during a pandemic or ever. I literally in my entire life have never heard of a doctor doing a home visit. This isn't the 1800's after all. Is home visiting a real thing in the U.K.?
Secondly if this did happen it definitely happened a few weeks ago and Jonathan is just recycling old footage as he always does. It is super irresponsible to not disclose that it is old footage. He thinks it makes him look special and important that a doctor would make a special trip to their house during a world wide pandemic. In truth it makes him look like a selfish asshole.

Reactions: 17
I highly doubt a doctor came to the house during a pandemic or ever. I literally in my entire life have never heard of a doctor doing a home visit. This isn't the 1800's after all. Is home visiting a real thing in the U.K.?
Secondly if this did happen it definitely happened a few weeks ago and Jonathan is just recycling old footage as he always does. It is super irresponsible to not disclose that it is old footage. He thinks it makes him look special and important that a doctor would make a special trip to their house during a world wide pandemic. In truth it makes him look like a selfish asshole.
I think you have to fall under certain categories to be eligible for a home visit by a doctor. Elderly, chronically ill, house-bound etc. My teenage sister had a home visit about 6 months ago due to her social anxiety and severe agoraphobia. Blood tests were required so even a nurse came up a few days later to take blood. Of course... none of the Sacconejoly's fall under any of those... My mother was refused a home visit before lockdown due to the circumstances and she is also eligible for home visits, so I wonder how they managed it for a non-emergency.

Reactions: 12
Gee whiz
I can't even make an appointment with the doctor or even with my midwife for the last two weeks. When i got through to my midwife she told me not to panic as its my 1st baby so i won't be feeling stuff etc but i said i think there is something wrong she said i checked you at 16weeks all is okay n you have your 20week scan soon (next week) see what happens from there its driving me mad. I wanted to go to hospital early to see what was wrong with me cause when i have funny feelings there are always true. My partner as a dry cough he freaking out but its his hayfever acting up so he can't see a doctor. Just cause you got money n go private doesn't mean the doctor could come to the house if nothing is serious wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My gp offered a house call if i couldn't come in, mental health reasons, only other time in my house was emergency calls when my sister's asthma flared up badly.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.