SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or is it highly unhygenic to remove a tick and put it straight on the kitchen table... when it could have any kind if disease and they feed their kids directly off the table??
How weird- A house call Dr. that just gives a kid an inhaler without the proper equipment. In the US we have chest x-rays and pulmonary function tests along with allergy testing. You don't just pull up to a house and take the parent's word for it. Sure you can do a quick check for lung function, but I'd be really hesitant to put a kid on an inhaler without the full workup. They didn't even show the parents how to use the machine. This blows my mind. It truly had to be private pay because I know the health care in England isn't bad. What they need is a test for mold also. It's an old house even with his crappy updates. Those kids always have a snotty nose, I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to bring them all in for allergy testing either.

Now granted she could have had those tests done already, but I haven't seen a trip to London and it's been weeks on lockdown now.

It was said that it could be SS that had a well check. I don't think a doctor would be called out in the middle of the pandemic when they are needed on the frontline. I'm wondering if its a friend of theirs or something along those lines? That would explain the inhaler without the workup.
They're such liars, who knows what the truth is. Nothing they do or say ever makes sense.

Well this is a recipe for disaster!🤦‍♀️ They better watch him like a hawk if they're going to allow him to drive these toys! I'm sure he's way too young to operate it according to the safety standards. They are much faster then the ride on toys specifically made for 1 yr olds. As much as they leave the younger 2 in the care of the older 2 an accident is bound to happen. Anna kept saying "good boy!" Encouraging him to drive it . How about you order him an age appropriate 1 on line and not allow him to drive the 1 made for much older kids. They are really so dumb. It's no wonder their kids always have bruises.

View attachment 105558
If he drives over the edge there, it will not be a happy ending. And those things are fast. Anal probably thinks she cud grab him in time but she couldn't.

Recommend age is 3+ and pretty sure that's with adult supervision. 😡
These two are so lucky that one of those children haven't been seriously injured through the years. I don't know how they've escaped.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I highly doubt a doctor came to the house during a pandemic or ever. I literally in my entire life have never heard of a doctor doing a home visit. This isn't the 1800's after all. Is home visiting a real thing in the U.K.?
Secondly if this did happen it definitely happened a few weeks ago and Jonathan is just recycling old footage as he always does. It is super irresponsible to not disclose that it is old footage. He thinks it makes him look special and important that a doctor would make a special trip to their house during a world wide pandemic. In truth it makes him look like a selfish asshole.

Used to have doctor home visits in the U.K. I remember them comeing out when I was a kid. But that was the 70s and a long time ago. Don’t hear of it now.

Reactions: 6
When Andrea was choking I was panicking so much that I cried. As a mother that’s nearly lost her child to a choking incident at 9 months old, I can confirm Anna that it is not a laughing matter! He may not have been choking at the start when he coughed (coughing means you’re still able to breathe) but after the cough, he went silent and looked terrified in his eyes. How that didn’t bother Anna I don’t know and if she thinks that’s not choking then I worry for Andreas and the other children’s future health and safety! Sorry to be a soppy beast but its really upset me 😭
Don't be sorry. It's cos youre a normal caring mother with maternal instincts. Anal doesn't have those instincts, it's weird

Reactions: 15
When Andrea was choking I was panicking so much that I cried. As a mother that’s nearly lost her child to a choking incident at 9 months old, I can confirm Anna that it is not a laughing matter! He may not have been choking at the start when he coughed (coughing means you’re still able to breathe) but after the cough, he went silent and looked terrified in his eyes. How that didn’t bother Anna I don’t know and if she thinks that’s not choking then I worry for Andreas and the other children’s future health and safety! Sorry to be a soppy beast but its really upset me 😭
What video is the choking episode in please?

Reactions: 4
On Anna’s insta story she said the clip from the doctor’s visit was from “about a week ago”. So probably a few weeks ago before the UK was in lockdown.

Anna also said Emilia might have asthma and they’ve given them the inhaler for now until they can do further testing. That didn’t really make sense to me but I guess if it’s a private’s hospital and the government isn’t paying, an inhaler isn’t going to do harm.

I was concerned though that Anna said that she didn’t know if they were using the in inhaler correctly. As some people on here have pointed out, they weren’t doing it right (none of my close family is asthmatic so I wouldn’t know). Why wouldn’t you make sure you were using your daughter’s medical treatments correctly? They could easily have a google (NHS always have information on their website) or ring their doctor.

Reactions: 12
What video is the choking episode in please?

episode is vlog titled “ONE YEAR OLD BABY TALKS.”

Reactions: 8
My sister got diagnosed with asthma without the full work up described here, she had the criteria. It was all done in the doctors surgery.

I guess as a person with a medical background I'm the type of person who believes in the full workup. With my pt's if I see something in their mouth, I'm not going to assume. I've sent plenty of people to an oral surgeon to find it come back as cancer. With my own children, I do not allow a dr to say "I think" I'm a firm believer in the "this is what it is" Asthma is usually a mixture of environmental and genetic factors and triggered by a number of things. Narrow those things down, do a full workup, and eliminate the contributing factors. That way your asthma is less severe.

They really need to reign in A-1. She whines about everything. I do love Edwardo I wish they'd show him more, but please put some pants on him.

Reactions: 13
What are the odds that living so close to the M25 isn't healthy for Emilia....? Another reason to sell up ladzzzzzz. ;)

Reactions: 13
Very irritated with today’s vlog (more than usual)

Anna is disciplining Andrea, absolutely fine but why is Emilia just allowed to interrupt that moment? Andrea and all the other kids for that matter will think that misbehaving is just a massive game.

also irritated me when from what it looked like that Eduardo was just automatically blamed for ordering ‘blueberry conditioner’ via Alexa, surely there’s a setting for that not to happen? Especially when kids are around

lastly does anyone think that Alessia seems to be declining, she seems more like a baby than I’ve ever seen her before (I know she isn’t a big kid like Emilia, but something isn’t right in my opinion) she needs to get back to school asap something about the way they’re homeschooling is effecting her (surprise surprise)

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Anyone notice Andrea scolded at for hitting alessia, yet she throws a bleeping wooden toy at the back of his head making him wail and yet they laugh? Pisses me off. Always also making Eduardo aware he’s not wanted xx

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I just can not get over how trashy they have made that house look in 1 freaking year!! 🤦‍♀️
How Anna is fine to sit out on the patio full of random junk that needs putting away is beyond me. Clean that tit up while your out there. That patio is like a junk yard and the grass...don't even get me started on the grass. The entire patio/garden is just so trashy now.

20200408_143829.jpg

20200408_143813.jpg

Screenshot_20200408-143553_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20200408-143532_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I have had asthma all my life, mine developed very young due to having bronchitis as a baby and they definitely didn't use that inhaler correctly. You're meant to breathe out first so you can get the biggest breath in, and then breathe in deeply so you inhale it properly. Standing there with her mouth open is going to do nothing

Also the latest vlog title "WE GOT A LETTER FROM THE GOVERNMENT!" massive eyeroll
So did the whole of the UK, we got one too so you are nothing special Sacconejolys!!

Reactions: 20
What the hell was Anna on about when she was describing having a 'son like Eduardo' that she can cope with while holding up a doll present.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I am so worried about Eduardo i feel like his parents have turned him gay.
There just couldn't be arsed to show him other toys but all Emilias.
Lets hope its a phase. But if he guys out gay i don't mind that. But i am wondering what his parents will say.. as i am sure Anna not happy Emma is. As i didnt see her like the wedding pictures on Emmas page when i was following last year maybe she has done now. I do know she has a picture of Emma n her wife but in Annas head thats for show.
I hope Eduardo has an wonderful birthday as he really deserves for been the black sheep of the family. We love you here Eduardo.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
just having her tits exposed the whole time was mind-blowing...I am wondering if she has male admirers who want to see that -it is happening so often...

Reactions: 10
Does anna really need to have her boobs hanging out through the whole vlog 🙄🙄🙄
Desperate times call desperate measures.

I am so worried about Eduardo i feel like his parents have turned him gay.
There just couldn't be arsed to show him other toys but all Emilias.
Lets hope its a phase. But if he guys out gay i don't mind that. But i am wondering what his parents will say.. as i am sure Anna not happy Emma is. As i didnt see her like the wedding pictures on Emmas page when i was following last year maybe she has done now. I do know she has a picture of Emma n her wife but in Annas head thats for show.
I hope Eduardo has an wonderful birthday as he really deserves for been the black sheep of the family. We love you here Eduardo.
You do know that you cannot 'turn someone gay', right?

We know the family is not as supportive of the LGBTQ+ community as they like to make it seem, so Eduardo would have a difficult time if he was.

Reactions: 23
I remember a vlog in the old house and they were all eating outside & Anna had a bottle of fly spray right beside her food. Classy lady!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.