SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of today’s vlogs when Alessia & Andrea is jumping on Anna’s back does Alessias hair look like it has been straightened? Usually her hair is curly.

Reactions: 3
Regarding the walk - I know where they walk and there is exactly 1 mile (1.6km) from their home to the point where Jono said he can see the city (I have a feeling they didn't go any further, they would quickly went into normal, very narrow and not safe for walking road).
Adult would walk this distance in 30 minutes plus another half an hour or less back (with children could be a different story). I'm really impressed she managed with SIX of them and SIX dogs to walk such a distance :eek::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Regarding the walk - I know where they walk and there is exactly 1 mile (1.6km) from their home to the point where Jono said he can see the city (I have a feeling they didn't go any further, they would quickly went into normal, very narrow and not safe for walking road).
Adult would walk this distance in 30 minutes plus another half an hour or less back (with children could be a different story). I'm really impressed she managed with SIX of them and SIX dogs to walk such a distance :eek::ROFLMAO:
So the two hours could be realistic if they stopped for a break before they turned back and it was more of a stroll than a walk!

Reactions: 4
They should credit us as co-producers of their channel, Anna gets so many ideas from here! She’s suddenly spending time with Eduardo and being sweet to him. They’re going on walks. Hi Anna!!!! You forgot to put “Check Tattle Life” in your daily routine video! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Apparently we are all fat and broke...
Just putting it out there I’m thin and have continued to pay our three staff (who help with domestic duties) have time away on full pay during this time. My children go to private school and my husband and I are highly educated and lead full busy lives. ( Usually.)

Reactions: 18
Is it just me or is it highly unhygenic to remove a tick and put it straight on the kitchen table... when it could have any kind if disease and they feed their kids directly off the table??

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Is it just me or is it highly unhygenic to remove a tick and put it straight on the kitchen table... when it could have any kind if disease and they feed their kids directly off the table??
They do A LOT of unhygienic things & A LOT of it involves the kids & food.

On another note, the kids singing Hard Knock Life from Annie the musical based off the comic strip Little Orphan Annie... interesting choice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What the hell is he doing with those hedges? I mean, great that he's finally planting them, but why not use them to line the grass instead of cutting the grass off in a weird shape? It's going to look awful. And the 'rockery' he's planning sound terrible, too.

And how lovely to share with the world that Alessia, a toddler of 3 who does not understand what the hell is going on, has been 'very mean all day', or even 'the meanest person ever'. Thanks mum and big sis, that's just delightful.

These people will never understand that it's one thing to THINK such things of your kids, another to VOICE it, and quite a different thing to SHARE IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA for strangers across the world to see and form an opinion of your child, who has NO idea what the internet is, or what its reach is.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
What the hell is he doing with those hedges? I mean, great that he's finally planting them, but why not use them to line the grass instead of cutting the grass off in a weird shape? It's going to look awful. And the 'rockery' he's planning sound terrible, too.

And how lovely to share with the world that Alessia, a toddler of 3 who does not understand what the hell is going on, has been 'very mean all day', or even 'the meanest person ever'. Thanks mum and big sis, that's just delightful.

These people will never understand that it's one thing to THINK such things of your kids, another to VOICE it, and quite a different thing to SHARE IT ON SOCIAL MEDIA for strangers across the world to see and form an opinion of your child, who has NO idea what the internet is, or what its reach is.
I know - it's like an ep of mean girls, except that's her mum. Disgusting!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Jonathan is finally planting the bushes, apparently he got a really good real so just brought them all at the same time, they look pretty horrendous though due to lack of space and probably water.
Screenshot_20200408_070832_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200408_070836_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Anna was trying to find plain olive oil but could only find flavoured olive oil (there was a flowery one that smelled like when she lived in Italy as a little girl and a truffle one). Apparently she doesn't like the flavoured oils but if that's the case why are they all that's in your bench when you do the shopping, sorry ordering through Ocado (I just found these screenshots unnecessarily funny I don't know why)
Screenshot_20200408_071008_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200408_071023_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Dinner, I can't even remember what she said it was but it's turkey again
Screenshot_20200408_071321_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

That's a BIG glass of wine for with dinner Jonnyboi, that's what I call a college glass of wine because that's how I poured it at uni - though my wine glasses were never that big
Screenshot_20200408_071353_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Reactions: 11
She said she used 300gr of turkey and that was enough for all of them and left overs...........??

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Did Anna get all the turkey, cos I swear that what is in her bowl, is all that was in the pan!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.