SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she used 300gr of turkey and that was enough for all of them and left overs...........??
OK So I must overeat by a lot then. I do 500g mince for three people when I do spag bol and 1kg mince when I do a lasagne that will feed about six adults. 300g would either feed Anna and Joan and maybe one of those kids or just the kids but not all six of them. Or is this just more proof the kids don't eat the tit she cooks?

Reactions: 21
Ok I do reduce the amount of meat at the moment but not big meat eaters so 250g of mince would be plenty in my Bolognese for 4 adults and have a portion for lunch too, however we load with veg, majority of people probably eat more but I promise you we eat plenty. I mean I do mine in s slow cooker and there is practically a field of veg in it as that's what we like, again appreciate that we eat smaller amounts of meat than average.

Reactions: 6
They do A LOT of unhygienic things & A LOT of it involves the kids & food.

On another note, the kids singing Hard Knock Life from Annie the musical based off the comic strip Little Orphan Annie... interesting choice.
reflecting their own life!

Reactions: 6
What was that tit she made for dinner?:sick::sick::sick::sick: And her face at the end of the vlog was the same colour as her tit food😂😂😂
I hope she lets us know what cook books she's getting her disgusting slop recipes from so I know to avoid them😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
reflecting their own life!
Whatever hard knock life they have, it's of their own doing. "Woah is me. We have to cook, clean, sweep, scrub, etc...because of this quarantine. No one said I would have to do floors when I got married."
Screenshot_20200407-183352.jpg Screenshot_20200407-183144.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What was that tit she made for dinner?:sick::sick::sick::sick: And her face at the end of the vlog was the same colour as her tit food😂😂😂
I hope she lets us know what cook books she's getting her disgusting slop recipes from so I know to avoid them😂😂😂
I was also thinking she makes disgusting slop recipes. Crazy that the minions think her food looks good. I would never think of making most of the foods she cooks.

Reactions: 10
I was also thinking she makes disgusting slop recipes. Crazy that the minions think her food looks good. I would never think of making most of the foods she cooks.
I don't believe they think it looks good. I think they're just kissing up trying to get their minute of attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok I do reduce the amount of meat at the moment but not big meat eaters so 250g of mince would be plenty in my Bolognese for 4 adults and have a portion for lunch too, however we load with veg, majority of people probably eat more but I promise you we eat plenty. I mean I do mine in s slow cooker and there is practically a field of veg in it as that's what we like, again appreciate that we eat smaller amounts of meat than average.
I don't eat a lot of meat either, but I pack in a lot of veggies. The SJs barely get 1 of their 5 a day in their dinners.

Reactions: 10
And in the background of the first one which is a video you can hear Alessia squealing, probably alone with Andrea in the play room
Screenshot_20200408_182238_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200408_182247_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200408_182252_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Sorry, had to laugh when she said she’s a “cold person” I know she meant 🥶 but we all know there are few hearts as cold as hers

• Haha
Reactions: 16
20200408_110117.jpg

Here we have another new thumbnail and title with a good deal of clickbait. SHE'S NOT A DOCTOR!

Where has that inhaler come from all of a sudden?! Some chemists are struggling to get them to people who need them.

Think I need a doctor check up as they make me feel so sick. They're so messed up.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 105445

Here we have another new thumbnail and title with a good deal of clickbait. SHE'S NOT A DOCTOR!

Where has that inhaler come from all of a sudden?! Some chemists are struggling to get them to people who need them.

Think I need a doctor check up as they make me feel so sick. They're so messed up.
Maybe they went to their private GP?

Reactions: 5
Why can't she pull up Jonathan's chair next to Eduardo and help him instead of taking pictures and laughing about the situation on social media, and getting total strangers to ridicule him as well??

• Sad
Reactions: 24
"We had a doctor come to the house and give everyone a check up, along with some other things that we will talk about at a later date! But we found out that Emilia might need an inhaler when she gets a cough to help her recover from it, she isn't asthmatic but needs some help to shift her cough sometimes!"

Another pregnancy hint there? Or did social services require a doctor to check in on the kids? Hmmm....

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.