SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in complete honesty the person who called social services on them is completely delusional, fair enough if you do not agree with their parenting or life style, but you can clearly see they have well looked after children that are in no harm, why waste social services time when they could be looking into another child that really needs their help ?
No harm? Maybe not in the sense that they get smacked and starved, but the kids do have facial bruises, do not get strapped in properly, are allowed to drive that toy tractor even when they are far too young, the cold shower incident etc. etc.

Poor minions still think that people call social services on the SJs because they're jealous......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
my mum had social services called on her once because she hit my sister on bike helmet because she was riding her bike dangerously through the school gates. my sister didn't even realise! luckily it was all sorted out. my mums friend asked social services for respite care and they took the kids away from her because they said she wasn't fit enough to look after them. they've been treated worse in care. their mum loved them and just needed respite for a bit.

Anyways

The comments on the vlog have annoyed me. the moment Anal or Joan drop the word trolls the sheep are all over that. People genuinely care about these kids. Several people called the person who made the call mentally ill and I think thats disgusting. I have some MH problems and I just find those comments nasty. While I don't think those kids are abused or neglected seriously I do think Anal and Joan need some parenting lessons. The fact that they leave the two A's on the counters then walk around the kitchen, not paying attention to them at all worries me, especially when they have a solid wooden floor for them to smash into. I mean they've given three of the kids cold showers as a punishment, the two A's often have bruises on their faces, that they've shared a lot of footage of their little ones in the bath and the fact that they don't strap the kids into their car seats properly and won't listen to their followers advice on it. I don't think they need the kids removed or anything that drastic I just think some parenting groups, my mum went to one because of me and my problems when i was in my early teens. helped her. i don't think their bad parents just very, very lazy parents. just angers me the way the minions defend them like they're so perfect and can do no wrong.

Reactions: 17
Is that what the title of today’s vlog refers to? Social Services? He sees that those Anna “we need to talk” vlogs do well with views or “someone flew a drone over our house someone is spying on us”. He’s really scraping the bottom of that barrel now.

Reactions: 16
Is that what the title of today’s vlog refers to? Social Services? He sees that those Anna “we need to talk” vlogs do well with views or “someone flew a drone over our house someone is spying on us”. He’s really scraping the bottom of that barrel now.
As someone said on another forum, it's their go-to emergency topic for when views are really low.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder were s called because of A2 standing on a bin, in a bathroom beside a sink with a toothbrush in mouth, on his own.Or maybe the time he had a shitload of pasta in his mouth And on the verge of choking?. Or the young kids being left sitting on a kitchen counter, very near a hot tap, small glass jars, utensils?.Or being made to look after your younger siblings at age 7. Anna, tell us why. S were called, then tush it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And i forgot to mention. some people mentioned tattle and called us some unpleasant names. said we were saddos with noting better to do and that we were vile basically. offended.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No harm? Maybe not in the sense that they get smacked and starved, but the kids do have facial bruises, do not get strapped in properly, are allowed to drive that toy tractor even when they are far too young, the cold shower incident etc. etc.

Poor minions still think that people call social services on the SJs because they're jealous......

you can clearly see these children are always looked after, fed, cleaned, loved! i doubt any parent does everything 100% “correctly” because they are human ! also children shouldn’t and can’t be bubble wrapped n protected from absolutely everything

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
you can clearly see these children are always looked after, fed, cleaned, loved! i doubt any parent does everything 100% “correctly” because they are human ! also children shouldn’t and can’t be bubble wrapped n protected from absolutely everything
Why do they continue to risk the children's safety by not putting them into the correct car seats/booster seats/etc, then? When they are put into the right seat, they are most often not put in properly. You CAN protect children in a moving vehicle and every parent is supposed to. It's the law.

Also, can we discuss them showing their children naked to 100s of thousands of people? Especially after they were made aware of pedaphiles who were using their photos and putting them into their playlists.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
you’re watching 10 minutes of their life a day, through a screen, im sure they would not put their children in any kind of danger purposely!!

and yes, that’s wrong
If we see them strapped in incorrectly in that 10 minutes, do you think they uninstall the seat and move the straps to the correct position during the other times? Then reinstall it incorrectly the next time they show 10 minutes? They've been using car seats incorrectly for years. They have all the info they need to do it properly. Jonathan has joked about it. Yet they continue to risk their safety. If you think they aren't doing it on purpose, then do you think they aren't intelligent enough to put them in the car safely?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If we see them strapped in incorrectly in that 10 minutes, do you think they uninstall the seat and move the straps to the correct position during the other times? Then reinstall it incorrectly the next time they show 10 minutes? They've been using car seats incorrectly for years. They have all the info they need to do it properly. Jonathan has joked about it. Yet they continue to risk their safety. If you think they aren't doing it on purpose, then do you think they aren't intelligent enough to put them in the car safely?

the point i was making was there is many many children that are getting abused on a daily basis, left to starve, and mistreated that have no one to help them & people are calling social services for children that are clearly fine an well, when they could be spending their time helping children in need

Reactions: 7
the point i was making was there is many many children that are getting abused on a daily basis, left to starve, and mistreated that have no one to help them & people are calling social services for children that are clearly fine an well, when they could be spending their time helping children in need
Endangering a child's wellbeing matters, even if you're rich and provide for material needs. Every child matters, even if others have it worse. They punished one of their children with a cold shower because of normal age appropriate behavior. That is mistreatment. If a low income family had done the same, the outcome likely would have been different. I have not reported them, because I do not live in their country. I do understand what you are saying about child services often have limited time and finances. But, what needs to be looked into further and what doesn't is up to social services. If people are concerned, they are advised to call it in. My family and I have volunteered well over 1000 hours to a children's charity. I assume you do the same since you're advising others on what to do with their free time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
you’re watching 10 minutes of their life a day, through a screen, im sure they would not put their children in any kind of danger purposely!!

and yes, that’s wrong; but you all sit and criticise them daily, not everyone parents the same, as long as they children are safe and well looked after & they all seem happy to me!! why would you want to spend your time doing this ?? don’t u get bored of spending ur time so invested in someone else’s life
But they’re not safe and well looked after? It’s not safe to put them on the internet every single day, with strangers knowing their schools and seeing their underwear and doing god knows what with all that. They’re not well looked after either if they’re covered in bruises constantly. Yes kids shouldn’t be wrapped in bubble wrap however weekly facial bruises is not normal. They’re left in dangerous situations and Anna and Jonathan just walk away, leaving them alone on counters etc.

Also you say they seem happy however Eduardo constantly looks miserable nowadays and I can’t blame him. Emilia is only happy when getting attention from them and in order to get this attention she has to play up to the cameras. Alessia is the same, she sees that she gets praised for performing so she does it more, that’s not happiness, they shouldn’t have to earn attention.

How can you say these children are safe when they are daily shown to thousands of strangers, many of which could be paedophiles and this has been brought to Jonathan’s attention so he knows about it. The fact he continues is bleeping sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

and yes, that’s wrong; but you all sit and criticise them daily, not everyone parents the same, as long as they children are safe and well looked after & they all seem happy to me!! why would you want to spend your time doing this ?? don’t u get bored of spending ur time so invested in someone else’s life
The problem is the children are not safe and well looked after. They don't strap them into their car seats correctly, they leave them to sit on top of counter tops, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On a lighter note... Can I call out a collective tattle laugh to the fab tattler who referred to Jono ( who ages ago I posted a photo of Jack Nicholson from the shining and nicknamed hobbit jonnyshining)... Now bow down to the best be no no Nick name ... Really made me chuckle... JOTATO!!!!!!! Please a tech wizard rattled superimpose his face on a spud please!!😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
they may not be perfect parents and do a lot of things that don't seem nice (which is every parent ever honestly) but social services...really? like as self centre and snobby as they are, id much much rather be raised by them in a beautiful home with private schools and an abundance of organic meals and cupcakes everyday, then to be raised in a s*** hole with parents who swear and dont care about your education or happiness and just sit on the couch claiming from the goverment and a house smelling like dog crap (which i've seen in many friends i've had in the past) when i was like 5-8 i would constantly come on with black eyes, cuts and bruises because i just had freedom to play on my own, doesnt mean my parents need calling social services. wasting their time and Anna is right, people are frigging dying right now, its pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
they may not be perfect parents and do a lot of things that don't seem nice (which is every parent ever honestly) but social services...really? like as self centre and snobby as they are, id much much rather be raised by them in a beautiful home with private schools and an abundance of organic meals and cupcakes everyday, then to be raised in a s*** hole with parents who swear and dont care about your education or happiness and just sit on the couch claiming from the goverment and a house smelling like dog crap (which i've seen in many friends i've had in the past) when i was like 5-8 i would constantly come on with black eyes, cuts and bruises because i just had freedom to play on my own, doesnt mean my parents need calling social services. wasting their time and Anna is right, people are frigging dying right now, its pathetic.
That’s funny cos I don’t think Anna or Joan care about their education or happiness. They throw money at an expensive school yet can’t be arsed to do any school work at home during this time. Anna only cares about her own happiness & Joan is only interested in them for the money they make. Anna pretty much sits on her phone all day blocking haters & they only see Joan with a camera stuck to his face. And yes I bet their house stinks of dog tit too with those poor neglected dogs. Are you going to say now that the dogs are ok too cos they are fed every day and have a bed at night ? Like the kids, they aren’t nurtured, beyond their basic needs they aren’t shown love or care.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That sounds like a pretty crappy school to me. Why would you want to send your kids there? There’s more to school than learning.
It’s likely because the school markets itself on its exam results. If they get shot of the less academic kids their percentage high grade success results are guaranteed to be good.

Looks like they’re good at teaching when in reality the kids they have would likely have done well anyway. Money for nothing.

Reactions: 6
The idea that because they have money they are well taken care of is ludicrous frankly. The birthday party wasn’t about Eduardo, it was about impressing the parents at the private school. Yes, there are children whose parents should undoubtedly be investigated first. However, there is a serious lack of nurturing going on in that family - unless of course there’s a Nanny on the books. Presents and 15 minutes of their lives a day doesn’t tell the whole story; especially if during those 15 minutes it’s evident that the children are severely punished (cold showers) constantly have bruises on their faces (E2 never had similar) are left choking on their food by their mother when it is brought to her attention by the baby’s older siblings and that’s ignoring the car seat debacle that’s been going on for years.
If they don’t want people judging their lives by the bits they show on the vlogs.... maybe Jono needs to get a bit better at editing out the things that have us all worried for the well-being of those children. The long term psychological damage of being pitted against one another, teased and the lack of privacy as they grow older with potential partners having seen every minutiae of their lives on YouTube could be immense. At what point to those parents realise their children are not cash cows, they’re people who cannot give their consent to what is happening to them every single day. Of course school work is on the back burner, those kids have got to earn their keep on Tik Tok, Instagram and YouTube.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.