SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Having a special relationship with social services is nothing to brag about no matter the outcome of each report. And this is not the first mention of them "being friends." But just to get a phone call saying we've had a report we've investigated and you're all good? How have they investigated? And then pick up a camera and start telling "the world." And proceed to lecture about other people's priorities and what they're doing during a pandemic. We could all be decluttering! Yes, Anna tell that to all the people risking their lives out there... And for trolls to think about what makes them happy. Says the woman who complains from 5am to 8pm.

Many people are at increased risk at the moment stuck at home. Look at how domestic violence has increased.

How do they know a complaint hasn't come from a neighbour or another parent, or even the nanny, (who if it was the one the police stopped...)? They won't be told who it was. Or told "oh yes it was just a troll. Maybe if you told all your viewers then it will help the situation."

I'd be mortified just having one phone call nevermind a special relationship. Stop gaslighting your viewers that that's a good thing! Like something that puts you above the law. But that's genuinely how they must feel. Is there not a bit of them that thinks maybe we could learn a thing or two? Or question some things. But crying troll gets more views.

They forget that they admitted openly to cold showering their 2 year old. Had no concept of it being wrong. So yes people are right to have concerns and report them where they feel necessary. That's not trolling.

Those kids are going to become aware of those files one day. Wonder why the school are paying more attention or making special arrangements when they move to high school etc.

And no Anna and Jonathan it wasn't me. But god those two and their self righteousness. While you're on your high horse pay your mother's tax bill.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My prediction is that they are sowing the seeds of moving house because the oldest will now be at the age where the school they send them to will start speaking to parents to move them out of the school if they think they won’t be able to keep up with the pace and level of the secondary school they feed in to. The school sheds about 25% of their students from Y4 onwards and asks them to leave and find an alternative school. They only want the children who will be guaranteed entry to the secondary to stay with them in the last years of primary.

So moving house would be a great reason to avoid having to say the real reason they’re having to move school

• Wow
Reactions: 12
My prediction is that they are sowing the seeds of moving house because the oldest will now be at the age where the school they send them to will start speaking to parents to move them out of the school if they think they won’t be able to keep up with the pace and level of the secondary school they feed in to. The school sheds about 25% of their students from Y4 onwards and asks them to leave and find an alternative school. They only want the children who will be guaranteed entry to the secondary to stay with them in the last years of primary.

So moving house would be a great reason to avoid having to say the real reason they’re having to move school
What?? Do all private schools do this ? What if you don’t want to leave ?

Reactions: 3
😂🤣 Anal talking about priorities!!! Your main priorities throughout your adult life as a mother, Anna, have been starving yourself and sticking to your pathetic, empty OCD schedule at all costs, no matter the effect on your family. I find Patronizing Anna to be hilarious, she lives one of the saddest lives we’ve ever seen!

Reactions: 23
Aww our good friend Lisa is talking about us again. Think she's jealous. The jealousy comments makes me want to tell them to look in a dictionary. One jealousy comment is used by a childline counsellor!

Reactions: 6
A comment on their latest video. Well said.

I would totally call if I knew for sure that kids we're getting hurt. I wouldn't call without any proof. Also, we know all of this that has been shared here, but SS don't really "care" about these cases.. Rich, spoiled brats who'll say anything that their parents tell them to. They don't pay attention like we do. You can totally see joniboy getting drunk and eating chocolate all night. He even has his own bathroom? WTF are they married of acting for the camera? Hopefully when the kids grow up, they see this...
About the house, I can totally see them moving soon, and Jonathan is such an ediot.. He ruined a beautiful home.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Social services can't cone friends with people who have been reported. My mum was telling me all anout her former best friend who lost her three children to social services there don't care about been friends with you there just want to know what happened to the kids. Also there question the kids in a room no siblings or parents each told what happened and all three ended up in 3 different care homes the lass her life came a mess the youngest lad don't know wjat happened to him but the oldest i wemt to school with n still see him n he doing well.
If a social services person is friends with one of there cases it can cause trouble which meams the kids are more indanger has the stuff keeps happening..
My mum as seen it all went to court to make sure the kids didn't go into care. (The father was an arse (n i using that word nicley cause the other word i want to use i be reported)my mums friend was a nice lady just didnt have a great up bringing but loved her kids)
I have heard it all from nurseys and pre schools doing so many studies on child care etc.

Anna thinks she is friends with one.
Big lie.

Reactions: 9
Anna didn't elaborate what the accusations were exactly, I thought she knew who reported her and J last time when the police and school were notified and that they were taking legal action against that person then. That was clearly a lie or she would have mentioned that in her sanctimonious speech today.

I hate the way she talks as if she is such a nice person herself when she was (still is) the biggest troll around when she used to post rude and bitchy things about Jonathan's family. She may not do it so publically nowadays but she can't hide her continued dislike for them in the vlogs. Then there's the way she treats her own kids, but she expects everyone to overlook certain worrying things and praise them otherwise be labelled a troll.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Spoiled? Are you kidding me? He gets treated like dirt most of the time and that particular party was GIFTED as were the parties for all their kids. Emilia was asked where she wanted her party and she preferred the place her friends had theirs, she could have had hers at the same place as E2 too but didn't. Just last year J bought her a full sized popcorn machine especially for her birthday.

At Xmas Eduardo received paltry gifts compared to Emilia, even those he was told by his parents he did not deserve. They poke fun at E2, call him naughty all the time, never encourage him and let E1 say nasty things to him too while Anna laughs with her.
No, the party wasn't gifted. She booked that place because Alessia had recently been born, and she didn't want Eduardo to "feel left out, or jealous". Those were her exact words. After Alessia's birth, she was constantly whispering in his ear "you'll always be my baby". She did this in the hospital room when the eldest two went to meet Alessia for the first time. Have you ever read her blog post where she admits that Eduardo's pregnancy was the most important to her? She believes a part of her father is inside him - again, her words, not mine. He has always been the favourite and always will be. All you have to do is watch the gender reveal videos for both Emilia and Eduardo. That will tell you everything you need to know about the dynamics in this family.

Reactions: 6
Rich, spoiled brats who'll say anything that their parents tell them to.
When I read this it just made me think of all this extra coaching for tik toks and ads etc and how that could stem into real life. Gave me shivers.

People are so reactive to that word trolls. Anna or Jonathan or whatever influencer say it and people think well that must be true, without knowing where that report has come from or for what and not questioning why an official body would just call out of the blue when you're baking pup cakes. Or that "friend" is probably another word for case worker. While on the opposite side of the spectrum answering negative comments with "you only see 15 minutes of their day." Well exactly.

But also maybe don't make a big deal of saying it's just you and the kids during lockdown then only the parents go on a dog walk without the kids. Because even sheep can question that one.

Reactions: 19
No, the party wasn't gifted. She booked that place because Alessia had recently been born, and she didn't want Eduardo to "feel left out, or jealous". Those were her exact words. After Alessia's birth, she was constantly whispering in his ear "you'll always be my baby". She did this in the hospital room when the eldest two went to meet Alessia for the first time. Have you ever read her blog post where she admits that Eduardo's pregnancy was the most important to her? She believes a part of her father is inside him - again, her words, not mine. He has always been the favourite and always will be. All you have to do is watch the gender reveal videos for both Emilia and Eduardo. That will tell you everything you need to know about the dynamics in this family.
This is all old behaviour. She openly mocks Eduardo , he does not get the attention /gifts etc the others do.

Reactions: 20
in complete honesty the person who called social services on them is completely delusional, fair enough if you do not agree with their parenting or life style, but you can clearly see they have well looked after children that are in no harm, why waste social services time when they could be looking into another child that really needs their help ?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I am just catching up on this family. Nobody would be cleared by social services through a phone call. Every complaint has to be investigated and whilst at the moment there's this pandemic..its maybe why they are making up the story about the social services as it may seem more believable. However, they have said in the past they have been cleared over the phone or simply having an officer check for bruises....

They are just spinning lies

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Watching Tiger King on their Friday night pizza date night :
Firstly, yes they're sitting near each other, but why the hell would you as a married couple sit one on the couch and one on an arm chair when there's heaps of space on the couch??
Screenshot_20200405_080646_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200405_080705_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Then Jonathan asks why Anna wants to watch him, "No it's her I'm interested in because apparently she killed her husband" THEN GIVES THE CAMERA THIS LOOK
Screenshot_20200405_080750_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

I am just catching up on this family. Nobody would be cleared by social services through a phone call. Every complaint has to be investigated and whilst at the moment there's this pandemic..its maybe why they are making up the story about the social services as it may seem more believable. However, they have said in the past they have been cleared over the phone or simply having an officer check for bruises....

They are just spinning lies
And there wouldn't be a way to fact check a claim like this because it's private government information, unless anyone comes out and says "I called SS because of this reason and that" I'm believing its fake vlog content for views and engagement

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The problem is they are just white trash! No matter what house they have they can't afford to properly maintain it as in hire companies to keep it in pristine condition like the house in Florida. That house they loved in Florida was meticulously kept by loads of companies from the lawn to the pool to the exterior to the interior. They aren't that rich therefore the maintenance is up to Jotato and we all know what a lazy slob he is.
Look at the state of their back patio already. That column just needs scrapping and painting but he can't afford to hire anyone to go around and touch up these things and he's too lazy and stupid to do it himself so it'll look like tit.

View attachment 103779
Why do they have this talent of making anywhere they live look like a bleeping student shared house, random tit everywhere, what are those filthy cushions doing there? They only bought that garden furniture last year but look how neglected it is already! They don't look after anything, yet Anna acting like a perfect fussy ocd housewife whilst surrounded by junk everywhere, and it's filthy junk!

Not caught up, but: I’m seriously confused how SS works in the UK. Why would they call the parents the complaint was about and let them talk themselves out of a complaint? Surely you would need to talk to the children, teachers, maybe neighbours. People who aren’t personally invested?

What’s the point in calling? Imagine police calling the husband after someone saw him abuse his wife and close the case after he told them it was all just a misunderstanding without talking and looking at the victim.
It's obvious the witch is lying, they're really scraping the barrel now to attract views!

Reactions: 12
Aw
in complete honesty the person who called social services on them is completely delusional, fair enough if you do not agree with their parenting or life style, but you can clearly see they have well looked after children that are in no harm, why waste social services time when they could be looking into another child that really needs their help ?
Because they neglect their children and put them in danger that's why a call to ss is valid. Their faces have bruises on, they're left on kitchen worktops,they're online for anyone to view them, their privates have been online, they're made to perform, their school is advertised etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Interesting about the school shedding numbers, I know nothing about UK private schools, is the secondary particularly high achieving?

Reactions: 3
I think Anna is either lying outright or SS contacted her about a complaint but for obvious reasons cannot visit them. I only say this because I remembered reading something on another forum before they did their sympathy video last year. There was one particular user who admitted on the thread that she complained to both the police and school, i'm not sure if it was SS too. This wasn't for all the kids just E1 not being strapped in properly in the car, she was probably and still is creepily obsessed with E1, she was constantly policing the board by stopping anyone she preceived were saying anything negative about E1 yet said horrible things about E2 in particular, then A1 it was relentless. Anna mentioned something about this person trying to hack into the parents private part of the school's website too at the time, I bet that was her too. In my opinion they were honest about that but lied about knowing who that person was as the woman came back to start attacking people again after hiding for a while.

I cannot believe Anna or Jon would put their children online knowing full well that there are nutters like that around. It frightens me thinking about anyone being so obsessed about your child.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.