SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at Jof's great job of coving in the " slaughterhouse " ! For a start you don't put giving above tiles, and the covin g is too bleeping short , it doesn't go all round😂😂😂
that house is fucked!
Holy tit, you're right. Thats the DIY of someone who is *completely* unhinged.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The few miles radius around them has some stunning properties sitting on the market, they would need to have it at show home quality to stand a chance.
Or drop the price to less than they originally paid for it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Their house.... Let's count the ways they've ruined it, feel free to add if I forget anything. ;)

The drive way: perfectly fine with the pebbles it had, but redone with tarmac, then pebbles, then different pebbles, and now being topped up with more pebbles....

The house already had one of the garages converted into the annex kitchen, but Jonathan decided to convert the other garages as well. Now there are 3 garage doors but no garage to actually park your car......

The layout of the kitchen does not have a great flow, as the SJs have already figured out.

They have removed the sink area from the utility room, as well as cupboards for soap powder etc. They've added a wall, but made that section too small to have washing machine(s?) and dryer next to each other.

The paintwork is awful when shown up close, the paneling throughout isn't done well either.

They took out the annex kitchen, which means it's no longer self-contained.

They haven't done anything to change the bathrooms (yet), and have had leaks.

The trees he's planted in the garden are not planted in a row, cut off the view and are not standing straight up.
He's removed the vegetable patches, he's removed the steps going down, making it difficult to walk to the lower end of the garden.
The grass does not seem to take, as he's allowed the kids to walk on it straight away.

And I dread to think what 'plans' he has for the lower part.....

Is that it? Or did I miss something? All their 'improvements' have made it worse. I'd love to see estate agents trying to value this huge mess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Their house.... Let's count the ways they've ruined it, feel free to add if I forget anything. ;)

The drive way: perfectly fine with the pebbles it had, but redone with tarmac, then pebbles, then different pebbles, and now being topped up with more pebbles....

The house already had one of the garages converted into the annex kitchen, but Jonathan decided to convert the other garages as well. Now there are 3 garage doors but no garage to actually park your car......

The layout of the kitchen does not have a great flow, as the SJs have already figured out.

They have removed the sink area from the utility room, as well as cupboards for soap powder etc. They've added a wall, but made that section too small to have washing machine(s?) and dryer next to each other.

The paintwork is awful when shown up close, the paneling throughout isn't done well either.

They took out the annex kitchen, which means it's no longer self-contained.

They haven't done anything to change the bathrooms (yet), and have had leaks.

The trees he's planted in the garden are not planted in a row, cut off the view and are not standing straight up.
He's removed the vegetable patches, he's removed the steps going down, making it difficult to walk to the lower end of the garden.
The grass does not seem to take, as he's allowed the kids to walk on it straight away.

And I dread to think what 'plans' he has for the lower part.....

Is that it? Or did I miss something? All their 'improvements' have made it worse. I'd love to see estate agents trying to value this huge mess.
They took the sink & presses out of the utility ? Yes that makes a lot of sense & don’t get me started on that beautiful kitchen they removed. They also seem to watch tv in a room that’s a glorified hallway. If Anna had actually run her last home as the mother of 4 she claims to be or taken actual care of her kids she would have known how beneficial a sink in a utility is. She never cooked in the last house either so didn’t understand the importance of how a kitchen should be set up.

Reactions: 16
Yes, they did. Even when you just think of it as a dog room, surely it would have been handy to wash them every now and then? But nope, Jonathan ripped it all out.

Reactions: 7
Who would buy a house with the constant motorway noise anyway?
You can hear the motorway from my house and honestly it’s not that bad, you get used to it and it just becomes background noise.

But they really have destroyed what was a lovely house. They’ve shoved the kids into a little section, and then Anna and Jon have basically taken a wing each and trashed it! Has Jonathan not realised by now that whenever he tries to do up a room it just ends up worse than it was before? I wish he’d at least finish up the ongoing housework jobs he has before he creates more for himself.

Reactions: 12
How close are you? The SJ's are right on top of the M25. He will often put music over the footage if he's at the bottom of the garden because it's just so loud.

Reactions: 8
I definitely think its princess Anna that's not happy with that house. How insulting to the previous home owner to say the house was not on good shape. It was actually gorgeous... the garden needed a bit of TCL that's all. She'll never be happy until they have the perfect mansion like the 2m + advertised around reigate region...

Reactions: 13
I definitely think its princess Anna that's not happy with that house. How insulting to the previous home owner to say the house was not on good shape. It was actually gorgeous... the garden needed a bit of TCL that's all. She'll never be happy until they have the perfect mansion like the 2m + advertised around reigate region...
She wanted brand new, I’m sure in the Footballer’s Wives style but he wanted a listed building. I’m not sure why - it’s not like he has any appreciation for culture or history & he does like shiny new things but maybe they couldn’t afford it.

Reactions: 9
The type of house she wanted as a instamum is probably one that's twice what they can afford at the very least.

Reactions: 9
I think they wanted something either super modern or to self build (God can you imagine?)

Reactions: 3
I bet the holiday in Orlando didn't help. They both loved it, including the pool. I'm sure they're hoping to buy something a more like the home they rented in Orlando.

Reactions: 5
I bet the holiday in Orlando didn't help. They both loved it, including the pool. I'm sure they're hoping to buy something a more like the home they rented in Orlando.
After the holiday Jonathan made the video saying they’d been thinking of having a second home in America for a while. Of course this wouldn’t work because they have 6 dogs (he probably forgot they existed tbf) and the kids have school now. I think it was more of a dreamy thing based on that house they rented that they loved. Reality is, they’re unlikely to get a house with a pool in the U.K. as it’s not often you can use it, and if they want a mansion that they can afford that meets both of their demands, they’d certainly have to move away from Reigate.

Reactions: 6
Few houses within a few miles of them with a pool, some indoor some outdoor on rightmove at the moment, but they are super pricey.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.