SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh damn, then I guess by the end of this summer Jonathan will have dug some massive pit in the garden as an attempt at getting their own pool

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The problem is they are just white trash! No matter what house they have they can't afford to properly maintain it as in hire companies to keep it in pristine condition like the house in Florida. That house they loved in Florida was meticulously kept by loads of companies from the lawn to the pool to the exterior to the interior. They aren't that rich therefore the maintenance is up to Jotato and we all know what a lazy slob he is.
Look at the state of their back patio already. That column just needs scrapping and painting but he can't afford to hire anyone to go around and touch up these things and he's too lazy and stupid to do it himself so it'll look like tit.

Screenshot_20200404-121305_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The problem is they are just white trash! No matter what house they have they can't afford to properly maintain it as in hire companies to keep it in pristine condition like the house in Florida. That house they loved in Florida was meticulously kept by loads of companies from the lawn to the pool to the exterior to the interior. They aren't that rich therefore the maintenance is up to Jotato and we all know what a lazy slob he is.
Look at the state of their back patio already. That column just needs scrapping and painting but he can't afford to hire anyone to go around and touch up these things and he's too lazy and stupid to do it himself so it'll look like tit.

View attachment 103779
And look they left that lovely garden furniture out all winter.

Reactions: 9
Social services called them again. Not sure what about, because Anna doesn't say in her long monologue, and nothing came of it 'because I have a good relationship with them'. Then of course she calls that person who contacted social services a troll.

She then says she can't imagine prioritising writing so many negative comments on social media. 'My priorities are my kids and cooking and cleaning the house'. Really? Only since recently then, because normally the kids are at school or with the nanny, and the cleaner does the rest. But whatever, Anna, try and feel better about yourself.

I wonder if the person who contacted social services talked about the many facial bruises and the fact that they let their 3 and 1 year old ride the tractors by themselves...

Oh, and Anna, this forum makes me very happy. Spending time with like-minded people who are clever, funny and above all caring brightens my day.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And look they left that lovely garden furniture out all winter.
It came with a nice weather proof cover but I'm sure they were too lazy to put it on so it didn't look like tit less then a after they bought it. Like I said everything they own turns to trash because they are trash!

Social services called them again. Not sure what about, because Anna doesn't say in her long monologue, and nothing came of it 'because I have a good relationship with them'. Then of course she calls that person who contacted social services a troll.

She then says she can't imagine prioritising writing so many negative comments on social media. 'My priorities are my kids and cooking and cleaning the house'. Really? Only since recently then, because normally the kids are at school or with the nanny, and the cleaner does the rest. But whatever, Anna, try and feel better about yourself.

I wonder if the person who contacted social services talked about the many facial bruises and the fact that they let their 3 and 1 year old ride the tractors by themselves...

Oh, and Anna, this forum makes me very happy. Spending time with like-minded people who are clever, funny and above all caring brightens my day.
There is no such thing as a "good relationship with social services"! Any relationship at all shouldn't be had. People are making legitimate claimes against them hence why services has to look into it. Facial bruising is not a made up claim. There's actual evidence of the children having bruises on their faces. A troll would be someone calling with a totally made up claim with no evidence to back up the claim.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So in England, all you get is a phone call from social services? She's friendly with social services also??? They'd receive a home visit with a social worker and those people aren't your friends. I live in America, we have different rules and they must go out for each call.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love how smart their social services person is, to allow them to think they have a "good" relationship. Keep that door open, SS person, good for you. Of course, while this charming "relationship" is going on, that file is increasing in size. None of these single incidences might be a problem, but at some point that file is going to be full enough to change the tone of this exchange. If nothing else, it highlights the problem with having your children so exposed on social media. Another fact for the file.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I wouldn't be too proud about being friendly with social services, different story being friends with a social worker but how many times have they contacted to build that relationship to be spun a web because negative people are trolls/haters

Reactions: 15
I also just realized that, even if nothing happens now, the fact that certain things are on file could protect the children in the future. I'm not sure if anyone has, but if they've been reported for their poor car seat use, if there was an accident and the children were hurt due to improper use, there would be a record of it on file at social services.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If their car seat use was reported and a child was hurt during an accident, wouldn't social services be at fault since nothing was done? Just sounds like social services could be at fault in the future if any of the children came out and claimed anything and nothing was done about it because their mom is friendly with them. I guess that is why social services here are really strict.

Reactions: 15
Jonathan then claims that he takes the kids all the time' to where he now takes the doggies, but that he doesn't vlog it because of the noise of yet another motorway that's close to them. Really? I don't believe he takes them there on a regular basis simply because he now doesn't take the kids, and that they never mention it either. Besides, it would be very easy footage, put some music over it, job done.

Reactions: 17
Not caught up, but: I’m seriously confused how SS works in the UK. Why would they call the parents the complaint was about and let them talk themselves out of a complaint? Surely you would need to talk to the children, teachers, maybe neighbours. People who aren’t personally invested?

What’s the point in calling? Imagine police calling the husband after someone saw him abuse his wife and close the case after he told them it was all just a misunderstanding without talking and looking at the victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I swear Anna puts more effort into the dogs birthdays than Eduardos
The same Eduardo who had one of his birthdays hosted at a manor house that resembled a castle, with little ponies walking around the grounds for the children to ride? I thought I was accidentally watching little Prince George's party instead. He's always been the most spoiled of all the children. The fact that people think he's the mistreated child is absolutely laughable.

Reactions: 3
Wow Anna's stories yesterday were a gift that just kept giving. That poor woman having to look after her OWN children, OWN dogs and OWN home, while not working. And how she was SOLO with the kids because Jonathan was sick- we know the nanny is there Anna!

Also her mouth smacking is so irritating!!

I thought the point of renovating this house was to make it their dream home! After ripping everything of value about it and insisting on doing everything himself because he's so deluded he can do it himself, thinks he knows best, can't be told no and needs some big machines and tools to compensate. They've treated it like a cardboard box. They can keep buying better and better things and buying and spending more and more money but it will soon be worthless because of their own vanity.

You can tell they're after a pool but can you imagine that year round with what they've taught Andrea??

Could explain some of the face bruises.

Not caught up, but: I’m seriously confused how SS works in the UK. Why would they call the parents the complaint was about and let them talk themselves out of a complaint? Surely you would need to talk to the children, teachers, maybe neighbours. People who aren’t personally invested?

What’s the point in calling? Imagine police calling the husband after someone saw him abuse his wife and close the case after he told them it was all just a misunderstanding without talking and looking at the victim.
Another SS complaint? Will try give it a watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I suppose it is down to 'picture perfect but manipulative parents' vs The child who isn't being fed, no heating. I know they are two extremes but with limited resources they do have to look at it like that too.

Reactions: 7
I suppose it is down to 'picture perfect but manipulative parents' vs The child who isn't being fed, no heating. I know they are two extremes but with limited resources they do have to look at it like that too.
If you worked for social services and you had to choose between saving a kid being beaten up/severely abused/barely fed/living in poverty, or saving a kid from their rich parents, nanny, and private school... it’s a no brainer really. SS have other priorities.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
The same Eduardo who had one of his birthdays hosted at a manor house that resembled a castle, with little ponies walking around the grounds for the children to ride? I thought I was accidentally watching little Prince George's party instead. He's always been the most spoiled of all the children. The fact that people think he's the mistreated child is absolutely laughable.
Spoiled? Are you kidding me? He gets treated like dirt most of the time and that particular party was GIFTED as were the parties for all their kids. Emilia was asked where she wanted her party and she preferred the place her friends had theirs, she could have had hers at the same place as E2 too but didn't. Just last year J bought her a full sized popcorn machine especially for her birthday.

At Xmas Eduardo received paltry gifts compared to Emilia, even those he was told by his parents he did not deserve. They poke fun at E2, call him naughty all the time, never encourage him and let E1 say nasty things to him too while Anna laughs with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That may have been true but certainly not since the As. He has been ignored and pushed aside.

Reactions: 14
Don’t believe for a second that SS called them,
I assume Anna and Jonathan are desperate for attention and interaction again.

their views are tragic.... except.

CDC97011-265E-4566-B8B8-A121FFAD44B9.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.