SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna used to leave Alessia discarded randomly all over the floor like a dirty old sock everyday when she was a newborn. I could find you screen shots of how awful they treated her carrying her around like a sack of potatoes with no care or concern at all for her poor head and neck. The term rainbow baby means nothing to Anna.
Alessia throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way and they simply are the laziest parents on the planet so they just immediately give into her as to not have to deal with her tantrums.
True..... probably comes down to the fact she’s at the age where kids are cute and bring in the viewers

Reactions: 4
The only reason Alessia is portrayed as the favourite is because she is good viewing and because she’s blonde.

Reactions: 9
The only reason Alessia is portrayed as the favourite is because she is good viewing and because she’s blonde.
I quite enjoy watching Alessia because I think she’s funny. She’s a little tit, but she’s funny with it most of the time. Also she gives them the run around, which always good to see them work for their money, instead of the kids doing all the work. I think Andrea is turning into a little sod now as well, so that’s two of them that are gonna be giving them hell 😁
AHHHH what a time to be alive 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you have random dreams that you and James Smith (the PT guy) are nannies for the SJs and you’re in Disney world and he won’t tell you the room number so you can go and look after the kids who are all alone..... the lockdown is starting to send me doolaly

Reactions: 4
Here's a clip where she's just laying face down on the floor while everyone just walks around her like she's a doll and of course J shoves a camera in her face.

thank you. jesus just lay her on her face on a soft, furry rug when she can barely lift her head up and let her suffocate!
Oh they regularly layed her face down on a hard scratchy rug when she could barely lift her head up too. Both equally as bad. She also slept face down in a tiny bassinet for months and months!

Anna doing a fine job supporting her neck 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20200413-120433_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200413-120741_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Remember the time Alessia peed on the Moses basket mattress and Anna just took it out to air dry. She never cleaned it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sure she only said it the other day , that she didn't want Alessia. It was JonBoy that wanted Alessia.
She only wanted the first two and Andrea. She said it out loud standing behind Alessia!!
In front of the other kids. She's sick in the head. And laughs it off as if it's normal behavior.
If only the kids could've chosen their parents! 😠😠
jesus! Where did she say this? That’s shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know she only wanted an even number.... so she had to have Dre Dre because she only ever wanted them in pairs close in age
Doesn't Anna know that even 2 is an even number?

New video...I couldn't get through the whole thing as its such a snoozefest but is that beautiful garden house STUFFED TO THE CEILING WITH CRAP? Absolutely disgusting!
Someone is Definitely not using the self isolation time to clean up the garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here's a clip where she's just laying face down on the floor while everyone just walks around her like she's a doll and of course J shoves a camera in her face.

Oh they regularly layed her face down on a hard scratchy rug when she could barely lift her head up too. Both equally as bad. She also slept face down in a tiny bassinet for months and months!

View attachment 108484View attachment 108485
Omg I was holding my breath watching that clip of Alessia. At the end her head is millimetres away from the banister. Thought she was going to crack her head on it while it was lolling about. 😯

I think because Anna is 'done' with parenting after birth of Eduardo.
Lol I think Anna was done with parenting after the birth of the pups 🤪

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11

View attachment 108484View attachment 108485
jesus christ. poor alessia, especially at the end. it was like she was trying to roll away from all the chaos. and such a strange place to lay her down.

Reactions: 8
I don't think Alessia has ever been told no as she always seems to get what she wants causing her behaviour and her tantrums
Maybe they just need to stick her in a cold shower again!!! Teach her a lesson!! Stop blaming the child!! FFS!

She is a 3 years old and been dumped on a nanny as soon as she was a year old.

They can’t be arsed with their own kids!! They would rather pan them off to anyone else and sit and cry on a bedroom floor because life is so difficult for the 2 of them to be looking after their own children for the last couple of weeks!!

These morons couldn’t even go on holiday without taking the nanny!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anna at the end of the video today...🙄 I totally get where she was coming from. My youngest was quite the handful when she was a toddler. But the entire time she was complaining I kept saying, "He's a toddler Anna. He doesn't know the meaning of sit still or danger. That's what you guys are there for."

Also, is it just me or does anyone hold their breath in when she sit's Alessia or Andrea on the counter behind her while she cooks? I did that once when my eldest was 2 and she decided she wanted down. I was less than a foot away from her and she tried getting down by herself. Had I not caught her she would have cracked her head wide open. I stopped putting my kids on counters after that. I just put them on the floor. I understand it's a pain when they start crying while you are in the middle of something. I had to really work with my girls when they were little and help them understand that mommy can't hold you right now, she has to do this. Contrary to popular belief, your kids aren't going to die or turn into mental cases just because you can't hold them 24/7. If they really need to be close to you then wear them. Did that a few times to, especially when they were sick. But please don't leave them unattended on a counter, especially with your back turned to them.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.