SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks! Though I'm not sure if I can handle an hour of her......

Why am I not surprised that there is a safety measure for carrying kids and he doesn't use it....?
I wonder if the company knows that he's putting the kids in danger like this. What an idiot.
Anyone contact the company? Us nasty trolls ruining another ad deal for him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Doubt there would be a follow-up ad to this anyway, so what's the point? But I'd like to think that the company watched the vlog to see how they actually used the bike, or did they only have to approve the bit where he sounds like a very bad infomercial, reading the blurb the company told him to say?

He looks weirdo for no reason:sick:
Well, maybe he just wants to fit in with his Friendliest Friends.....

Anyone contact the company? Us nasty trolls ruining another ad deal for him.
Just checked the comments and it's even worse:

"The entire front wheel, fork and stem assembly have been installed backwards!!! You need to get this fixed ASAP as this is a safety concern and you are carrying kids on this bike! "

Did Jonathan do this by himself?? Without taking the time and actually reading the instructions? Wouldn't surprise me at all......

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Doubt there would be a follow-up ad to this anyway, so what's the point? But I'd like to think that the company watched the vlog to see how they actually used the bike, or did they only have to approve the bit where he sounds like a very bad infomercial, reading the blurb the company told him to say?

Did Jonathan do this by himself?? Without taking the time and actually reading the instructions? Wouldn't surprise me at all......
it’s Jonathan we‘re talking about. so what do you think? 😜

These companies need to stop sending him anything that he could endanger the kids with!

I think he bought his own pressure washer didn’t he? But there he was pointing it at Emilia and spraying her with it. He was far enough away from her, that it didn’t hurt, but what’s to say one of the kids won’t pick it up when he’s not looking and spray one of them directly in the face, taking an eye out. You’re not supposed to point those things at any living thing anyway, no matter how far away you are. It’s also teaching his underage viewers that it’s a fun game to spray pressure washers at each other. 🙄

He also looks even more repulsive with no hair. I also though Greg Wallace mixed in with humpty dumpty. Will soon start to look like a drunk Phil Mitchell with all the wine he puts away, to cope with his hard life.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I kinda fancy Greg Wallace - Defo Joan has more of the Phil Mitchell vibes 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Epic fail. And to make matters worse he's riding this out on public roads with kids on the back and says he's had it for months... here's how the front wheel / fork is supposed to look:

rwag.PNG

And here's how Jonathan has put it together (backwards):

saccone.PNG

Would be very interesting to hear whether the manufacturers consider this a health & safety risk. Rear tire also appears to be flat.

flat.PNG

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Just proves they don’t read the instructions for anything, Emilia’s inhaler.... now this.... and not forgetting pretty much everything in that house he did himself

Reactions: 17
Just proves they don’t read the instructions for anything, Emilia’s inhaler.... now this.... and not forgetting pretty much everything in that house he did himself
Yes!!! I saw Anna’s insta where she said she doesn’t know if she’s doing the inhaler correctly - WELL FIND OUT AND LEARN!! This is her daughters health, and she’s so casual about not doing it properly!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes!!! I saw Anna’s insta where she said she doesn’t know if she’s doing the inhaler correctly - WELL FIND OUT AND LEARN!! This is her daughters health, and she’s so casual about not doing it properly!!
It's not something for herself so therefore not that important 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I think it’s just the handlebars he’s got round the wrong way, as the forks have those bits sticking out the front and so does his. But still, how can he not know which way the bloody handlebars go? He owns bikes! He knows the brakes go at the front not the back. He’s an absolute clown! Although now I’ve just looked at it again, yeah I see what you mean, the forks are the wrong way round as well. What a prize bellend!

Also just watched Alessias 3rd birthday vlog. Haven’t been watching most of their vlogs for a while but I was letting them run while I was in the bath and doing my hair, so managed to catch a few I’d missed. I feel even less sorry for Eduardo now with her wanting to open his presents. Infact i feel more sorry for Alessia. Poor kid! No wonder she was confused about why she wasn’t allowed to open his presents, when he practically opened all of hers and ripped them out of the paper before she could even get a look in. She didn’t need helping to open them, she just needed a bit more patience for her open them herself. But no, of course mother figure has to vlog it, so it’s gotta be done as quick as possible for the vlog. I now feel like she should have been able to rip all the paper off Eduardos presents as well. Like I said, they should just nip it in the bud now, and let them open their presents at their own pace however long it takes and only intervene if they really need help by pulling a corner open so they can do the rest themselves. That way they will learn that you open your own presents with no help from anyone else.

I’m also ashamed to say I let out a slight chuckle when Jonathan said in Biancas voice “why’s she setting fire to my cake“ (in the dogs birthday vlog) thought that was quite funny. But I have been locked indoors for weeks, so please forgive me 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I must say, I often think Emilia comes across as extremely spoilt however watching Alessia birthday vlog, she is extremely kind and patient with Alessia showing her how to open presents whereas Eduardo was just ripping them open himself (which I don’t blame him for as he’s never been shown any different and Alessia did it on his birthday too).

But I think it goes to show that Emilia is often the one having to raise her siblings rather than their actual parents, as she’s so patient with them. It’s sad that a 7 year old does a better job with the younger kids than the actual parents.

Emilia was helping Alessia open her presents too so it wasn't only Eduardo who was told to help and she will no doubt be told to let Alessia help open the gifts on her birthday too, Alessia will probably take over the opening of Andrea's presents and start the whining again asking when she can open her presents like she did on Eduardo's birthday.

She was whining again in yesterday's vlog because Anna was giving Andrea his chocolate brioche bun for breakfast first, then in another vlog she was crying because she wanted the space on E1's bed where E1 was lying with Anna. She will only get worse if they keep letting her behave like that and they only have themselves to blame.
Unfortunately Anna and Jonathon are too lazy to do anything about it. It’s easier for them to give in so that’s what they do. tit parents

Reactions: 12
I don't think Alessia has ever been told no as she always seems to get what she wants causing her behaviour and her tantrums

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I do wonder in part if this has anything to do with her being their rainbow baby
Could be, she's definitley the favourite bar Emilia. Part of me thinks that Anna has just given up parenting she feels controlled by her kids so just says yes as she dosen't want to deal with it

Reactions: 5
I do wonder in part if this has anything to do with her being their rainbow baby
Anna used to leave Alessia discarded randomly all over the floor like a dirty old sock everyday when she was a newborn. I could find you screen shots of how awful they treated her carrying her around like a sack of potatoes with no care or concern at all for her poor head and neck. The term rainbow baby means nothing to Anna.
Alessia throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way and they simply are the laziest parents on the planet so they just immediately give into her as to not have to deal with her tantrums.

Reactions: 20
I knew Jonathan had a problem with asking for help because of the mess he’s made of the renovations to the house and gardens, but does he really refuse to follow the instructions to assemble a bike? And his daughter’s inhaler? That’s a new low, Jonathan.

Reactions: 13
For people who’s lives are on YouTube they’re pretty lax at using it
There are medical professionals who have videos step by step on using an inhaler (like what a doctor would give when first prescribing on)

there’s probably videos on how to assemble that bike, but hey screw safety

Reactions: 11
Anna used to leave Alessia discarded randomly all over the floor like a dirty old sock everyday when she was a newborn. I could find you screen shots of how awful they treated her carrying her around like a sack of potatoes with no care or concern at all for her poor head and neck. The term rainbow baby means nothing to Anna.
Alessia throws tantrums when she doesn't get her way and they simply are the laziest parents on the planet so they just immediately give into her as to not have to deal with her tantrums.
Sure she only said it the other day , that she didn't want Alessia. It was JonBoy that wanted Alessia.
She only wanted the first two and Andrea. She said it out loud standing behind Alessia!!
In front of the other kids. She's sick in the head. And laughs it off as if it's normal behavior.
If only the kids could've chosen their parents! 😠😠

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Emilia was helping Alessia open her presents too so it wasn't only Eduardo who was told to help and she will no doubt be told to let Alessia help open the gifts on her birthday too, Alessia will probably take over the opening of Andrea's presents and start the whining again asking when she can open her presents like she did on Eduardo's birthday.

She was whining again in yesterday's vlog because Anna was giving Andrea his chocolate brioche bun for breakfast first, then in another vlog she was crying because she wanted the space on E1's bed where E1 was lying with Anna. She will only get worse if they keep letting her behave like that and they only have themselves to blame.
Yes Emilia was helping, but it was quite minimal compared to Eduardo who was just steaming in and ripping all the paper off rather than helping her.

Alessia is a whining brat because they’re too scared to say no to her incase she has a melt down. So she just gets whatever she wants by whining. God knows what she will be like as she gets older. Hopefully she will calm down a bit.

Andrea is being a bit more vocal now, but you still can’t understand a word he is saying, but it’s a step up from staring gormlessly at the camera.

Reactions: 9
My daughter was recently prescribed an inhaler for the first time and the doctor advised us to watch you tube videos which would show her what to do

Reactions: 1
Please do find those screenshots!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.