SacconeJolys #18 Roly Poly Jonathan Joly had too much to drink, his wife is on the brink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think J has his own separate room in the main house too, I don't know how many bedrooms that house was advertised as having but if it's 5 then maybe that's why they couldn't give the kids a bedroom each.
I think your right, with her getting uo at stupid o clock he prob opted for his own bedroom

Reactions: 6
Not sure if I believe social services were called they just need to up their engagement ads are low this situation is affecting every influencer ED and Trolls always get lots of attention they have done this too often I used to follow them years ago and I believed them then , I noticed that him especially would do stupid things scaring them kids or taking risks I soon realised he was revelling in the trolls as it guaranteed views he was goading the trolls I stopped watching altogether after the miscarriage I found it disgusting how he vlogged this horrible little man and she is a control freak and the most boring woman ever rather watch darts and I hate darts

Reactions: 16
Did Jonathan change the thumbnail pic again on yesterday’s vlog and photoshopped Emelia in on it? It almost looks like a younger pic of her too but hard to tell.

Reactions: 6
I thought this. I saw one comment in particular who said they were a social worker and then said ‘I know for a fact that those kids are not abused’.
Surely if they were an actual social worker, they would know that you never assume what’s happening behind closed doors without evidence and how dangerous a statement like that could be.

Then again, I highly doubt half of them are social workers and most are just 15 year olds pretending to be as they’re trying to impress/score points with Anna and Jonathan.
The minions are delusional just like their cult leaders the Scummonejolys!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They did go for a walk, definitely wasn't 2 hours because those dogs wouldn't last, and neither would Emilia and Eduardo going from not walking anywhere to a 2 hour hike
Screenshot_20200407_075251_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20200407_075257_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

This is how Anna updates the weekly menu
Screenshot_20200407_075727_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Anna putting the babies to bed, Andrea's running around, trips and slams into the back of her head before jumping on her back
Screenshot_20200407_080030_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200407_080037_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Look at poor ickle Annikins, a bit sad because she hyped her children up before bed, so it's really her fault she got knocked on the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wish there was an option on the "report video" button, that says " downright bleeping lying" 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Annas whole approach to life worries me, the problem solving in all of us would move the chair to write on a menu haha maybe thats too much effort

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yesterday’s vlog (dog birthday), Jonathan definitely changed the thumbnail to include Emilia. Not only is he trying to trick viewers into clicking on the video again, but he is using a rather unflattering photo to do so. Photos like that within family’s are funny, however him releasing them to absolutely anybody means those kids are in for a hell of a lot of teasing.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I know these two are Irish 🙄 yup that fact makes all us Irish folk go 🙄 But my question is do they live in America or the UK?
I'm not an avid watcher, I tried a few years ago but looking at that guys mug, made me wanna 👊 he is creepy AF
Anyway thanks in advance 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know these two are Irish 🙄 yup that fact makes all us Irish folk go 🙄 But my question is do they live in America or the UK?
I'm not an avid watcher, I tried a few years ago but looking at that guys mug, made me wanna 👊 he is creepy AF
Anyway thanks in advance 😎
They live in the UK. Surrey. House is Near the M25.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 104793
FFS How pathetic! Shes hasn't got anything important to get up for, she hasn't got a job to go to. I dont see the point! Spend some time with your husband, have a laugh whatever! How can she genuinely proud of this? Think it's actually a healthy bedtime for someone her age and especially with no job or anything important they actually have to do.
This is the time that healthy couples get alone time, but Jonathan and Anna wouldn’t know anything about that. Does she leave Jonathan alone with the kids or does she force the children to go to sleep this early? This is a healthy bed time for the younger 2, but for the older 2 it’s a bit early.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Havnt posted or watched for a while,
Saw Anna’s stories yesterday.
Is she really getting dressed up to hang around the house? I know it’s normal for her but bloody hell chill out and put your comfys on!
Still cooking early on in the day to reheat it!?
She really must be so busy!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
one minion joined this site yesterday and was disgusted by our comments and they ran back to the main video to blab to mama and papa blah blah blah...they got a petition up to shut this site down..lol
ps...just a accident waiting to happen that stupid tractor I keep saying it....one of those kids are going to fall outs dont understand John doing this??

• Angry
Reactions: 12
ps...just a accident waiting to happen that stupid tractor I keep saying it....one of those kids are going to fall outs dont understand John doing this??
Oohh but it's sooo much fun, isn't it? And the kids LOVE it.. And he LOVES it... and it makes great footage, especially because people moan about safety, so extra engagement figures......

Until someone cracks their head open.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Oohh but it's sooo much fun, isn't it? And the kids LOVE it.. And he LOVES it... and it makes great footage, especially because people moan about safety, so extra engagement figures......

Until someone cracks their head open.
But then they can have a “trip to a and e” vlog or a “kids got to ride in an ambulance” one

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.