SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she wrote "we don't even look related" about her own child (Andy) on about three different IG posts. Imagine your own mother saying that about you :( He will read it one day and feel so hurt.
if she stopped with the fake tan, the dying of the hair and the dying or the eyebrows and lashes then she would look more like him! She’s a fake

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly, just look at Jonathan, barely able to pronounce and spell words, gets daily amazement or thinks he just came up with a genius idea when confronted with facts a first grader knows about. You don't need school, books, hard work or talent, just have kids and sell their privacy from conception and you'll be just fine. Just make sure to leave shame and integrity at the door.
Yup ... It's so sad how their minions look up to them

• Sad
Reactions: 9
BTW, I know I'm going on about this, but Jonathan's lazy/sloppy work just gets me. So you're exploiting your kids to lead a very lazy lifestyle, live in a big mansion and lease three expensive cars, the only work you do is edit for 30-90 min every day/every other day, talk to advertisers, give the ok for brand deals, go to an event or a meeting every couple of weeks. He lounges around all day, lives in his leggings, yet can't manage to put any effort into the vlogs that are his livelihood. He doesn't care, 2006 instead of 2016, so what, "get notified for every news video", who cares? He knows he has issues reading and writing, then get someone to proof read or sit down and do it extra-carefully yourself if you know you're prone to get things wrong. His entitled attitude and unwillingness to learn is what makes him so unlikable. And unprofessional. Exhibit A, his very own film poster he published and printed like this. Because he's too lazy and/or proud to proofread. He can't help his learning difficulties, but he can help being too lazy to do something about it, he wouldn't last a week in the professional field submitting work like this.

Edited to add yet another misspelling in the poster, I'm not a native speaker, so there might be more I didn't get.

_6  SacconeJolys  16 No Nespresso  the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe   Page 24   Tattle...jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone else notice how much of a shame it is, that Andreà was such a lovely happy smiley baby who seemed very content and thriving. Now, I can’t help but feel he walks around looking completely clueless and gormless the poor thing 😔 he looks spaced out and just genuinely confused. I rarely see him smile unless he’s being photographed. He looks like his development has SERIOUSLY regressed due to no interaction or stimulation. It’s like it’s sent him completely gormless and unaware of surroundings. Compare him now to how he was as a small baby and the difference is devastating.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Anyone else notice how much of a shame it is, that Andreà was such a lovely happy smiley baby who seemed very content and thriving. Now, I can’t help but feel he walks around looking completely clueless and gormless the poor thing 😔 he looks spaced out and just genuinely confused. I rarely see him smile unless he’s being photographed. He looks like his development has SERIOUSLY regressed due to no interaction or stimulation. It’s like it’s sent him completely gormless and unaware of surroundings. Compare him now to how he was as a small baby and the difference is devastating.
Indeed, I don’t watch the vlogs so my first exposure to them outside of Tattle was the Stacey Dooley doco. Andrea was a gorgeous smiley baby. It’s shocking to see him now, I really feel for him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m no way defending annals decisions to say no to the e’s going in the hot air balloon but she knows more than anyone the things Joliet does for views, I can imagine him having one of them in his arms and pretending to throw them off aka Michael Jackson 😕🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m no way defending annals decisions to say no to the e’s going in the hot air balloon but she knows more than anyone the things Joliet does for views, I can imagine him having one of them in his arms and pretending to throw them off aka Michael Jackson 😕🙄
I too felt it was typical self-/vlog-serving Jonathan behaviour, as parents, you make joint decisions, if your partner isn't OK with something, you usually make sacrifices. Hot air balloon rides do come with an elevated risk, she's not unreasonable here and if Anna didn't feel comfortable about either of the kids going on one, he should've respected that and gone alone (no one would watch that vlog, though, right?). I know Anna isn't very consistent with being concerned for the safety of her children and lets him do a lot of very dangerous stuff on a daily basis (car seat and safety belt issue, throwing them in the air, smashing them into the trampoline, bobbling their heads, leave them unsupervised, etc.) but I can't help but feel sympathetic towards her in this case, I'd feel violated if my husband did this despite knowing that I'd go through hell until they're back home safe.

I just got home this morning from a two week holiday to Disney with my two kids husband and parents in law, the only thing I’m disappointed with is I didn’t see this bunch in the wild! We’ve had this holiday booked for two years and it took a long time to save for it but we savoured it and really enjoyed it! I haven’t seen the vlogs so don’t know what he’s shown but the parks have been unbearably busy at times, so so hot and it was absolutely freezing on Friday so I hope they wrapped the kids up! We stayed in an air B&B and brought tickets that included fast passes I guess they don’t want to do that if it means paying for it themselves! My oldest has an inset day tomorrow so hopefully that will help him with jet lag and personally we made the decision to take him out of school for a week so he can go on a holiday of a lifetime and make memories with his family

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It was not a real hot air balloon though was it ? It looked like a ride with concrete flooring .

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Anna for the last 10 days has had to mingle with mere mortals she has looked horrified-hi Anna ...and she truly looked like she had a bad smell under her nose..there was hundreds of women at Disney all laughing enjoying themselves spending money on tat, eating rubbish yes Anna I bet their kids ate crap for 2 weeks and wud anyone care?no its cos you make such a big deal of eating this eating that-that you the preacher dont like it when we say why you feeding your children that??its cos you proclaim to be food police at home.if you was a normal mum with normal life you would be able to take a joke like us mums all do when we feel the pounds going on but the mere one word of curves leaves you running for the hills like a banshee i-wonder why Jon boy ain't suggested slimming world?you can then be a ambassador-but Anna you need compassion for that-something you have not got much of but the compassion would come from others gaining...your treatment of Jon in videos is little short of me crying the man looks broke at times and you try to play the victim...maybe you should be arrested for mistreatment cos I see that as domestic abuse-thinking about this last night your relationship to leave glass so he steps in it from the bottom stair is shocking..was you dragged up Anna??did your father do that you, and now E1 is being nasty-let me tell you this kids do not know how to be disgusting unless they are being shown and over hearing how to be...and I know as I have lived the whole spectrum of kids my eldest is 30 your age Anna -she would not dream of doing what you do and my youngest is nine IF MY 9 yr old said anything horrid id pull them up jaw dropping...sorry for poor script I forgot my reading glasses

BTW, I know I'm going on about this, but Jonathan's lazy/sloppy work just gets me. So you're exploiting your kids to lead a very lazy lifestyle, live in a big mansion and lease three expensive cars, the only work you do is edit for 30-90 min every day/every other day, talk to advertisers, give the ok for brand deals, go to an event or a meeting every couple of weeks. He lounges around all day, lives in his leggings, yet can't manage to put any effort into the vlogs that are his livelihood. He doesn't care, 2006 instead of 2016, so what, "get notified for every news video", who cares? He knows he has issues reading and writing, then get someone to proof read or sit down and do it extra-carefully yourself if you know you're prone to get things wrong. His entitled attitude and unwillingness to learn is what makes him so unlikable. And unprofessional. Exhibit A, his very own film poster he published and printed like this. Because he's too lazy and/or proud to proofread. He can't help his learning difficulties, but he can help being too lazy to do something about it, he wouldn't last a week in the professional field submitting work like this.

Edited to add yet another misspelling in the poster, I'm not a native speaker, so there might be more I didn't get.

View attachment 87519

Reactions: 7
It's a ride , not a real balloon . and it has netting around it for safety.

• Wow
the reason why he keeps going is that I think he is some kind of investor in a futures project with is friend Adam sadique as I feel the money would have gone by now-private schools houses in Surrey trips abroad big gifts staffing bills...is more then 270k generated income from youtube

Reactions: 2
So the kids only had one week of half term, meaning they took them out of school for a week for a non-essential holiday. Did they not say they had 2 weeks of holidays or was that the minions in the comments I'm confusing it with? But yes they'll be landing today and going back to school tomorrow - they can't miss anymore school for this term. But it's okay because they're at school so it's not Anna, Jonathan and the nanny having to deal with tired and jetlagged children...
View attachment 87432
they will have peace tomorrow night the poor kids will be sleeping at tea time -absolutely should have saved this trip till easter...oh but e1 would not be able to brag all day -that little girl has surprised me how bratty she is

if she stopped with the fake tan, the dying of the hair and the dying or the eyebrows and lashes then she would look more like him! She’s a fake
the sweaty before grey skin I love in instagrams...so plain and I am far far far a oil painting but she pouts and flirts with the camera like a nymph her tits out in Orlando was disgusting-she needs to get a fans only so does he

• Haha
It was not a real hot air balloon though was it ? It looked like a ride with concrete flooring .
It’s a ballon that goes up on a rope over Disney Springs (shopping centre) and comes down again quite quickly, it’s definitely not a proper hot air balloon that floats around over the parks

Reactions: 5
Can't believe she wrote "we don't even look related" about her own child (Andy) on about three different IG posts. Imagine your own mother saying that about you :( He will read it one day and feel so hurt.
[/QUOTEshes got potty mouth kids dont like her anyway only for what they can get -I told her once that the last child looks like matt Lucas as a baby maybe its got to her

if you google Aeorophile ballooon ride Disney you'll see picture that look very much like what he showed on his IG
It's a huge helium balloon that goes up 400 ft in 8 min ride . no hot air balloon at all. Beautiful views I"m sure but no adventure like a real balloon ride would be

Reactions: 3
You know what if Anna can spend £900 on that ugly phone case why not pay for fast passes for the work horses of the bloody channel!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.