SacconeJolys #16 No Nespresso, the free stay in Orlando and a camel toe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like raging, narcissistic idiot stomping around Cork in a face full of makeup. She thinks so highly of herself, like she's a Kardashian.
For YEARS she was obsessed with the Kardashians, definitely wishes she was one of them

Reactions: 10
She looks like raging, narcissistic idiot stomping around Cork in a face full of makeup. She thinks so highly of herself, like she's a Kardashian.
I actually nearly gave a duck for a min with Jon boo as she was being horrid-then I was back in the room....

Soooo angry... The last bloody day and Eduardo finally seen in proper trainers to support his feet and ankles when on his feet hours every day... Bit bloody late scummanna.. The mother whose own looks clothes take priority and has to take a nanny on holiday when you 've got two adults!!??? Back to the hard school run and rain... Try doing it when you work ful! time, maybe a single parent, don't have a stay at home husband AND full time nanny you utterly out of touch..... Words failng me am so exasperated. Blogging as a full time income using your kids needs to be stopped legally and reality come crashing down on these two. FAST
I'd like to know exactly what she does-im not being mean but I have had 8 kids and never ever expected anyone not even my own mother to look after the kids -they are all grown up now but I do feel sorry for Johnny come lately...hes caught up in showbiz,and inside I feel he is dying he too is a truly sad sad soul -Anna I didn't think I have ever met a woman who would not say something like e1 did and get away with it to e2..and shes now morphing into her mum, who also looks a little strange detached and I find it all so odd-the whole circus-

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So, prior to this trip, their favorite vacation was the one where they were waiting to miscarry?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
It'll be interesting to see how Andrea responds to being back in the grey prison after being out and about with so much colour and stimulation. Let's hope he gives his parents hell (obv when the Nanny isn't taking care of him that is! 😉)

Reactions: 13
So they are flying back today? Do the kids have school tomorrow? They’ll all be so jet lagged!!

Reactions: 5
So the kids only had one week of half term, meaning they took them out of school for a week for a non-essential holiday. Did they not say they had 2 weeks of holidays or was that the minions in the comments I'm confusing it with? But yes they'll be landing today and going back to school tomorrow - they can't miss anymore school for this term. But it's okay because they're at school so it's not Anna, Jonathan and the nanny having to deal with tired and jetlagged children...
Screenshot_20200223_164102.jpg

Reactions: 10
So the kids only had one week of half term, meaning they took them out of school for a week for a non-essential holiday. Did they not say they had 2 weeks of holidays or was that the minions in the comments I'm confusing it with? But yes they'll be landing today and going back to school tomorrow - they can't miss anymore school for this term. But it's okay because they're at school so it's not Anna, Jonathan and the nanny having to deal with tired and jetlagged children...
View attachment 87432
That shocks me actually, a lot of prep schools have 2 weeks off for half terms and 3-4 weeks for Christmas and Easter and then break up at the start of July for the summer, surely the school can fine them for the time they’ve missed?

Reactions: 3
They'll claim they did a 'Sorento' (when Eudardo was in the highly contagious stage yet they took him on a plane, after Eduardo got full-on chicken pox the next day, they tried to claim they were home a lot longer and just uploaded stories/vlogs that were old but a fan saw them at the airport) but it looks like they're actually flying home Sat night and arriving in the UK on Sunday, then the kids have to go to school the very next day when the jet lag hits them! That's quite cruel, and telling, taking full advantage of a free holiday is more important than the kids physical and mental well being.

And don't get me started on Jonathan's plan to continue to push out those boring Disney vlogs for the next week, the views are going to tank. Not only does no one want to see old material, the content is also extremely boring. How he managed to do this with Disney and a huge villa at his disposal, I have no idea.

Reactions: 15
They missed "Safer Internet Day" at their school because they skipped a week. One grade 1 class who were mentioned on the schools linked Facebook page "agreed that people online may not be who they say they are and that friends made online are still strangers". Such a shame the SJ kids missed this. I bet it is targeted at their online safety the most, and they weren't even there.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Who needs school anyway, right?
I didn't. Learnt nothing. Teachers didn't help me oit till it was too late. But my GCSES were better then i thought so must of learnt something.
Plus i don't think it should really matter that much the kids were took out for a week of school.
There under 10 and wouldn't be learning too much for their small minds. Especially Alessia she just be learning colours shapes letters numbers.
I learnt more out of school then in school. So did my partner. I have dyslexia so my mind couldn't understand school stuff but i remember stuff from been away and experience mainly exploring museums and stuff.

Reactions: 1
I didn't. Learnt nothing. Teachers didn't help me oit till it was too late. But my GCSES were better then i thought so must of learnt something.
Plus i don't think it should really matter that much the kids were took out for a week of school.
There under 10 and wouldn't be learning too much for their small minds. Especially Alessia she just be learning colours shapes letters numbers.
I learnt more out of school then in school. So did my partner. I have dyslexia so my mind couldn't understand school stuff but i remember stuff from been away and experience mainly exploring museums and stuff.
I very much doubt the SJ kids will learn more at home than they do in school. They never go to museums and Jonathan would only feed them wrong information anyway. Anna does not bother with the kids at all if she can help it.
Have you ever heard Anna ask Alessia about colours other than pink, or about shapes? Do they even have a shape sorter game?

They missed "Safer Internet Day" at their school because they skipped a week. One grade 1 class who were mentioned on the schools linked Facebook page "agreed that people online may not be who they say they are and that friends made online are still strangers". Such a shame the SJ kids missed this. I bet it is targeted at their online safety the most, and they weren't even there.
Let's hope they will refresh this after the holidays, and make this a general topic. I'm sure they'll hear this over and over when they start using the internet in school.

What a shock it will be for the SJ kids who have been brainwashed to call strangers 'friends' from day ONE, and to show these strangers all the aspects of their lives, including any new outfits and of course a tour of their bedrooms. Nothing wrong with that, ladzzzz...

Reactions: 11
Can't believe she wrote "we don't even look related" about her own child (Andy) on about three different IG posts. Imagine your own mother saying that about you :( He will read it one day and feel so hurt.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I disagree - it does matter. The teachers of the 2 E’s will now have to catch them up on what they have missed. They get enough long holidays out of school that they could have timed the holiday better but then they might have had to pay for it themselves if they picked their own dates & we couldn’t have that.
Those parents put no value on learning. Joan himself as said “ I don’t think I’ve done too badly”. God knows why they are sending them to a private school.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who needs school anyway, right?
Exactly, just look at Jonathan, barely able to pronounce and spell words, gets daily amazement or thinks he just came up with a genius idea when confronted with facts a first grader knows about. You don't need school, books, hard work or talent, just have kids and sell their privacy from conception and you'll be just fine. Just make sure to leave shame and integrity at the door.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.