SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jon says while holding a squirming Andy, "I can't have anything fancy in my life with you children"

Anna says, "It's just him. Well, actually that's not fair. It him and him and her" And she points also at Edward and Allesia who are RIGHT THERE beside her. Edward is listening.

Jon looks to Emelia and says, "Emelia, we could live the fantasy life if it was just you"

Anna turns the camera to herself, her head nodding, lips pulled tight and says, "True story".

This is the 2nd time within two weeks that I have seen them fantasize about only having 1 child and that one child is Emelia. Not only is it terribly cruel to the 3 other children, these are dangerous desires for them to put out into the universe. Sometimes people do get what they ask for.
This makes me 😡 and 🤢 how dare they? As if Eduardo doesn’t understand what they are saying..... as if it isn’t hard enough for him already when he doesn’t want to be a show pony so gets ignored..... I am so glad I unfollowed these awful people.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Jon says while holding a squirming Andy, "I can't have anything fancy in my life with you children"

Anna says, "It's just him. Well, actually that's not fair. It him and him and her" And she points also at Edward and Allesia who are RIGHT THERE beside her. Edward is listening.

Jon looks to Emelia and says, "Emelia, we could live the fantasy life if it was just you"

Anna turns the camera to herself, her head nodding, lips pulled tight and says, "True story".

This is the 2nd time within two weeks that I have seen them fantasize about only having 1 child and that one child is Emelia. Not only is it terribly cruel to the 3 other children, these are dangerous desires for them to put out into the universe. Sometimes people do get what they ask for.
i wrote a different message no idea what happened to it, what I mean to say was Jonathan has a fancy life cause of his kids, if they just had Emilia he would still be workin at Tesco, not driving a Ferrari. They are where they are cause of their kids. Hopefully Eduardo wont develop serious depression and Emilia won´t develop serious anxiety cause all the nonsense pressure they put on her, Alessia will probably run away as soon as she can and only call her dad every like month and its too soon to tell for Andrea. Poor children really.

Reactions: 14
..... but I think they are just trolling the "trolls", I hope, hopefully they are not serious.... too bad is through their kids...
They are not trolling. This is how they feel about 3 of their children. They constantly complain about how difficult having 4 children is for them. They have repeatedly expressed resentment of their children for interfering with their freedom and lifestyle. They were so utterly desperate for a nanny they even begged for one on social media. They were willing to take any one and they ran off to a spa for the weekend the very next day after the new nanny was hired.
These children did not choose to enter this world--Jon and Anna brought them into the world and they should be grateful. They don't know how lucky they are about anything in their lives. I fear karma doesn't take kindly to people who behave like this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

What they are doing can be classed as emotional or psychological abuse and it will, one day, come back on them. I hope the other three kids sue them for everything they have when they are older

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t normally like to judge parenting but these two are terrible parents. Pure narcissists. I honestly think neither of them have the emotional capacity to truly love their children, only to love the potential attention, adoration and money that they might bring in.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They are doing it for the bleeping Weirdos to get more views just like they let the dogs lick inside his mouth! Anna and Jof are disgusting pieces of tit!

Emilia is pissing me off in today's vlog, poor Eddy is saying his tooth came out and Jof has got the camera on him, but right in the middle of Eddy explaining how it came out the camera cuts to Emilia cos she's butted it harping on about when her tooth came out and Jof's all ears, then the camera has panned back to poor Eddy who's just sitting there looking so glum and in a trance, like he was wondering why he gets ignored when big bleeping sister butts in on everything he says or does! She's really precocious, and rambles on about crap like Jof !
This is why Eduardo is our fave in the family. (Well mum Grandma my bf n me) he always gets butted in. I remember a video but not the name of it he was telling us something Emilia butted in n his hand sort of did why do i bother. J could of saod let Eduardo finish but no their number one star their fave has to get the attention cause everyone loves Emilia sorry i dont i cant stand her at times with her wanting the attention but i like her when she been so sweet its a different Emilia and when she cries when someone leaves or she leaves them i feel sorry for her as i was like that. This is why Eduardo does otjer stuff to get attention from his parents or said to his dad he wants to be a vlogger as he knew this is the only way he get attention he a smart cookie. He just needs some attention n J should have one to time with him take him somewhere have a father and son full day time alone without the others.
Their have a Nanny who cam look after the younger two and Emilia and Anna can spend time together then swap then next week then do it with the younger two so each week all four kids have one to one with both parents. I know its them n wont do but if there try this out it will help them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow..do they actually hear themselves? I think it’s safe to say they have more ‘fancy’ things than most people considering they have 4 children, god what else do they want?! Even fancier cars? House? Fancy decor?....nope guess they don’t have any of that?! Wish they would wake up and realised how privileged they actually are- but I guess that’s difficult when you get most things in life for free and you think you’re entitled to all these things.
All this ☝ and never mind the FACT that they have all these fancy things thanks to those 4 kids! Sure Emilia earned them a huge portion of their riches and subscribers which is one of the reasons they value her the most but those 3 other kids certainly helped maintain their short ride as Z list YouTubers. It's really shocking how much they blantonly talk in front of their kids about how much better life would be if a few of them weren't around. I can't imagine how soul crushing that must be as a child to hear your parents say those things. Of course their defense is probably we're just joking but little kids don't understand that. Besides what parents make jokes like that anyway.

Also Anna it's time to fire your "stylist"!

You look a frumpy, dumpy, lumpy MESS in that horrid sweater! Never mind the awful color.🤢 You walk around cutting everyone in your life down (your husband and children) thinking your superior to everyone you come in contact with. witch you ain't tit! You're just a trailer trash queen who fell into a full time pimping position to earn your cash.

Screenshot_20191218-053013_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So in yesterday's vlog they drove by Jonathan's old house in Dublin. Big house with enough space for several cars to park out front, he pointed at the window at the top and said 'one of them was my bedroom' and then at the bay window saying that was his brother's room.

Hang on a minute... He's been going on and on about how poor he was growing up, and how he had to share a room with all his siblings...... hmmmmm........ Difficult to remember all those lies, isn't it Jonathan??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Besides the spitting image thing there's a skin tone issue going on. Anna's hand matches A2's complexion yet her face is entirely another color. Wtf!?!
[/QUOTE

Her complexion is supposed to look Italian at any cost. She can make her face be in that postal code, with thick makeup of a more tan, olive hue. Her hands betray this narrative 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So in yesterday's vlog they drove by Jonathan's old house in Dublin. Big house with enough space for several cars to park out front, he pointed at the window at the top and said 'one of them was my bedroom' and then at the bay window saying that was his brother's room.

Hang on a minute... He's been going on and on about how poor he was growing up, and how he had to share a room with all his siblings...... hmmmmm........ Difficult to remember all those lies, isn't it Jonathan??

Ahh I get it now...the fantasy life he is referring too is the one where he makes up everything that happened in his life, but just so happens now he can’t get away with it as it’s all documented 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Nice parenting again in Jon’s video he tweeted. Points to a sign saying ‘no assholes’ and then films back to Emilia saying ‘what’s an asshole?’ And j laughs and finds it hilarious. Don’t moan when your kids start swearing or saying things you don’t like soon. It’s entirely your fault. Disgusting

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
All this ☝ and never mind the FACT that they have all these fancy things thanks to those 4 kids! Sure Emilia earned them a huge portion of their riches and subscribers which is one of the reasons they value her the most but those 3 other kids certainly helped maintain their short ride as Z list YouTubers. It's really shocking how much they blantonly talk in front of their kids about how much better life would be if a few of them weren't around. I can't imagine how soul crushing that must be as a child to hear your parents say those things. Of course their defense is probably we're just joking but little kids don't understand that. Besides what parents make jokes like that anyway.

Also Anna it's time to fire your "stylist"!

You look a frumpy, dumpy, lumpy MESS in that horrid sweater! Never mind the awful color.🤢 You walk around cutting everyone in your life down (your husband and children) thinking your superior to everyone you come in contact with. witch you ain't tit! You're just a trailer trash queen who fell into a full time pimping position to earn your cash.

View attachment 65009
Why does she look like one of my grandma's old blankets though?

Also I contact ASA about the Westin gifting or sponsoring the SJs to stay there, I got this as a reply.
"No payment was made" sounds like they just didn't get anything into their bank account; but I believe they could still be staying there for free/discount for promotion. Sly dogs saying "no payment" rather than "no relationship with the brand"
Yeah they're staying there, paying normal rates and getting extras like teddybears for the kids and monogrammed Moet bottles: sounds like the same experience I'd get if I went there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Nice parenting again in Jon’s video he tweeted. Points to a sign saying ‘no assholes’ and then films back to Emilia saying ‘what’s an asshole?’ And j laughs and finds it hilarious. Don’t moan when your kids start swearing or saying things you don’t like soon. It’s entirely your fault. Disgusting
I was just coming on to say this, this along with saying tit show in front of Emilia last week, I cannot roll my eyes enough he just has no clue

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Eddie in Costa with Jonathan saying he wishes he could eat everything in the world except vegetables and fruit. Tell me again that those kids eat that slope Anna's always cooking. No way! The nanny makes them pasta every night and only she and maybe Jonathan eat her "healthy" meals. They've fed those kids garbage from infancy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Eddie in Costa with Jonathan saying he wishes he could eat everything in the world except vegetables and fruit. Tell me again that those kids eat that slope Anna's always cooking. No way! The nanny makes them pasta every night and only she and maybe Jonathan eat her "healthy" meals. They've fed those kids garbage from infancy.
I’ve always wondered if anna gets paid for promoting the anabel karmel recipe books? As the only reason I could think of for preparing meals as early as she does would be to show the meals in some kind of discreet advertising way and have it all organised the way she does, but making out she’s just doing normal preparation for their tea. Plus doesn’t Jonathan supposedly eat leftovers the following day or something? There’s no way it would be enough!

Reactions: 13
Anyone watch the stories on whitemoosecafe insta? Anna looks so much chubbier than she portrays on their insta.

• Haha
Why does she look like one of my grandma's old blankets though?

Also I contact ASA about the Westin gifting or sponsoring the SJs to stay there, I got this as a reply.
"No payment was made" sounds like they just didn't get anything into their bank account; but I believe they could still be staying there for free/discount for promotion. Sly dogs saying "no payment" rather than "no relationship with the brand"
Yeah they're staying there, paying normal rates and getting extras like teddybears for the kids and monogrammed Moet bottles: sounds like the same experience I'd get if I went there.
"When a brand sponsors/has gifted products but has no control of the content, we deem these as not advertising, as sponsorship is not covered by the CAP code."
Well, if this is true, then that is clearly a loophole. How do you establish whether there has been any kind of "control of the content"? Arrangements as to the content can easily be made organically, over the phone, with no incriminating paper trail. But most of all - a hefty bribe of exceptional treatment, Moet champagne and a gifted stay in the most expensive suite for a family of 6 surely will determine (I.e. 'control') the content? Especially when you're talking about a vlogging family, who normally film everything they do, everywhere they go, therefore a hotel won't have to write an email with specific requirements to feature in the vlogs. The mere fact that they gift them the stay and the exceptional pampering will lead to a passionate advertising of the place. Really, ASA? Isn't there an 's' missing there?

That's not to say that it was a good judgement call on a 5-star hotel to reach out to a mostly teen audience. 😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
Anyone watch the stories on whitemoosecafe insta? Anna looks so much chubbier than she portrays on their insta.
I just looked at the account. They seem to be in thrall to the SJs. Anna looks ridiculous wearing that pelmet skirt. It’s too tight and so her stomach is protruding.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sent a message to the cafe. Double standards considering the associated hotel's stance on vloggers

• Heart
They should be honest and say if they are staying there for free, if the teddy bears and robes are free, if the meals are free, if the champagne is free blah blah blah.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.