SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked at the account. They seem to be in thrall to the SJs. Anna looks ridiculous wearing that pelmet skirt. It’s too tight and so her stomach is protruding.
The owners are old friends of the SJs. I think they came to visit them at the old house once, if memory serves.

Reactions: 4
So the owner's are hypocrites
I mean, they're influencers, so of course. :rolleyes::LOL:

Did they give Anna gluten free food without a Drs note? Will they publicly ridicule her for asking for dairy free, gluten free, etc food like they do their other patrons?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly didn't realise that cafe was so bad. I live in a Cork bubble clearly and gave a few go to places wben i venture out of Cork

Reactions: 3
Look how much the owner looks like JonBoi! Maybe he ought go back and have a chat with his dad.

ETA: Watch the tiktoc link--you won't believe it how much he sounds and acts just like JohnBoi. Another complete wanker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don´t even wanna watch today´s vlog, the thumbnail and tittle did something to me, enough of using your kids for views and money is enough, I really wish new YT rules will apply. Anna and Jonathan if you continue this your kids will be so fucked up in the future, really they will need therapists or psychiatrist. Im sure Jonathan is talented enough in the film industry and I´m sure Anna you can go back to your channel and just make it for yourself, like before, but PLEASE stop using your kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Look how much the owner looks like JonBoi! Maybe he ought go back and have a chat with his dad.

ETA: Watch the tiktoc link--you won't believe it how much he sounds and acts just like JohnBoi. Another complete wanker.
A gay, campy, smart ass knob who is Jonathan’s twin..... yep I can see it.
BTW... Emilia never would have noticed that sign that said asshole if her father didn’t point it out.... then he leaves in her saying it along with her having her dress up to her hips. Anna and Jonathan are both trash.... but Jonathan is the one who edits what makes it into the vlog. I am disgusted by this low class couple more than ever and can not wait until they have zero relevance on any social media in the future.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Seen theses. This 1st one love it.
Screenshot_20191218-185036_YouTube.jpg

Second one is only saying the truth but the back lash is awful must be young teens who think its cool.
When us older lot are like its a family channel n the kids shouldnt hear it
20191218_185441.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
"When a brand sponsors/has gifted products but has no control of the content, we deem these as not advertising, as sponsorship is not covered by the CAP code."
Well, if this is true, then that is clearly a loophole. How do you establish whether there has been any kind of "control of the content"? Arrangements as to the content can easily be made organically, over the phone, with no incriminating paper trail. But most of all - a hefty bribe of exceptional treatment, Moet champagne and a gifted stay in the most expensive suite for a family of 6 surely will determine (I.e. 'control') the content? Especially when you're talking about a vlogging family, who normally film everything they do, everywhere they go, therefore a hotel won't have to write an email with specific requirements to feature in the vlogs. The mere fact that they gift them the stay and the exceptional pampering will lead to a passionate advertising of the place. Really, ASA? Isn't there an 's' missing there?

That's not to say that it was a good judgement call on a 5-star hotel to reach out to a mostly teen audience. 😂
I think the 'control' means that they have a brief they have to follow. A script, or the client telling them exactly how to show their product. So if the hotel has just given them the room and extras for free but have not told them they want x amount of IG posts and/or at least one mention in the vlogs, the SJs can claim it's not advertising.... but I thought sponsorship (= freebies) were supposed to be declared as well??

• Angry
Reactions: 7
A gay, campy, smart ass knob who is Jonathan’s twin..... yep I can see it.
BTW... Emilia never would have noticed that sign that said asshole if her father didn’t point it out.... then he leaves in her saying it along with her having her dress up to her hips. Anna and Jonathan are both trash.... but Jonathan is the one who edits what makes it into the vlog. I am disgusted by this low class couple more than ever and can not wait until they have zero relevance on any social media in the future.
The dude may be a douche, but there's nothing wrong with being gay.

Reactions: 13
OK I can't even hate watch these people anymore, I have tried watching and I get so much anxiety and my head hurts so bad from rolling my eyes every two minutes!! Today's vlog, omg what the duck! Who brings their children into a nice restaurant or whatever and let's them jump and slide all over the furniture while the owner is standing there?!!! I would be so embarrassed. And the vlogs are just stupid clips of their kids screaming and behaving like a bunch of hooligans. Their vlogs are stressful and basically birth control to whoever watches them ...nobody will want children! They can't even control their kids ever! Anna and Jof should be hella embarrassed after these holiday vlogs! Terrible

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She does look pregnant, look when she gets in the lift the reflection in the mirror and her face is a lot fuller.

• Wow
Sent a message to the cafe. Double standards considering the associated hotel's stance on vloggers
be warned with Paul Stenson your message will probably be all over the internet soon. Look up Elle Darby and the white moose cafe. He enjoys tit like this no matter what he says online about hating influencers.
jonathan and Paul are old friends

• Wow
be warned with Paul Stenson your message will probably be all over the internet soon. Look up Elle Darby and the white moose cafe. He enjoys tit like this no matter what he says online about hating influencers.
jonathan and Paul are old friends
Actually thats the reason I kept the initial contact on the vague side.

Reactions: 4
Anna wants to be blonde with a tan SO bad, face looks orange like Mr President and hands looks white, when she removes her makeup she looks almost the exact same color as Jonathan, just with natural dark blonde hair....
she mentioned once she didn´t want to have her nose done because she wanted to set a good example for Emilia to accept herself, but this women covers herself in makeup making her look more tanned than she is, no much difference from surgery is there, also, someone commented the other day how her blonder hair makes her nose looks wider, totally agree, the blonder she goes the wider her nose looks, the darker she goes the thiner her nose looks, she actually looked stunning a few years ago, natural hair and no overdrawn lips.... maybe she thinks blonde makes her look fancier I don´t know, does the opposite in my opinion, I don´t mean to sound too judgmental like if I was perfect, I am not.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her lips looked so much better during her YouTube infancy. Now they look like a bad filler job as well as too pale.

Reactions: 2
Anna wants to be blonde with a tan SO bad, face looks orange like Mr President and hands looks white, when she removes her makeup she looks almost the exact same color as Jonathan, just with natural dark blonde hair....
she mentioned once she didn´t want to have her nose done because she wanted to set a good example for Emilia to accept herself, but this women covers herself in makeup making her look more tanned than she is, no much difference from surgery is there, also, someone commented the other day how her blonder hair makes her nose looks wider, totally agree, the blonder she goes the wider her nose looks, the darker she goes the thiner her nose looks, she actually looked stunning a few years ago, natural hair and no overdrawn lips.... maybe she thinks blonde makes her look fancier I don´t know, does the opposite in my opinion, I don´t mean to sound too judgmental like if I was perfect, I am not.
She looks great with darker hair

Reactions: 9
I think the 'control' means that they have a brief they have to follow. A script, or the client telling them exactly how to show their product. So if the hotel has just given them the room and extras for free but have not told them they want x amount of IG posts and/or at least one mention in the vlogs, the SJs can claim it's not advertising.... but I thought sponsorship (= freebies) were supposed to be declared as well??
That is exactly what I was referring to. My point was: 1. Control should not be seen as just a written brief of requirements. It can also be achieved through "bribing" (or sponsorship) 2. The requirements can be discussed informally, over the phone or face to face - thus avoiding the regulations.

Either way, to me there is a loophole in those ASA regulations.

For a hotel to offer a vlogger an expensive stay is a way to directly influence the content, to cause a favourable presentation of said hotel in the vlogs. Even in the absence of a brief. The fact that this is not deemed to be any kind of 'control of content' is a loophole, I think.

• Angry
That is exactly what I was referring to. My point was: 1. Control should not be seen as just a written brief of requirements. It can also be achieved through "bribing" (or sponsorship) 2. The requirements can be discussed informally, over the phone or face to face - thus avoiding the regulations.

Either way, to me there is a loophole in those ASA regulations.

For a hotel to offer a vlogger an expensive stay is a way to directly influence the content, to cause a favourable presentation of said hotel in the vlogs. Even in the absence of a brief. The fact that this is not deemed to be any kind of 'control of content' is a loophole, I think.
Doesn’t really matter what control level exists, even just gifting freebies with no obligation, whatever it is it is supposed to be declared as #AD. The regulations got pretty simple and basically said, whatever it is, sponsored, gifted, partnership, whatever should all be tagged #AD. If they aren’t doing that, they are in the wrong.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.