SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t they say at the beginning that they were staying somewhere new..... except they blatantly have stayed there before because they were comparing the decs from last time

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn’t they say at the beginning that they were staying somewhere new..... except they blatantly have stayed there before because they were comparing the decs from last time
The cabin in Wales was new. The hotel annoys me so much, why do they get this special treatment? Why would the Westin want to be associated with this family? I can't imagine them bringing in any more bookings.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I wonder if a company or business would reply if you emailed them and asked something like, Im thinking of using the Sacconejolys to promote my business and I see you used them in the past, could you tell me the ROI from working with them? Id love to know how much ROI they provide because they keep getting those brand deals and freebies so some people think they are worth it. 🤷‍♀️ Baffling!! The list of companies to boycott jist keeps getting longer.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Some nice free doughnuts from the shop opposite the hotel sent over. One box would cost you and me 24 euro, the money they save on freebies. I would go out of my way not to order from that company if I was local.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Some nice free doughnuts from the shop opposite the hotel sent over. One box would cost you and me 24 euro, the money they save on freebies. I would go out of my way not to order from that company if I was local.

And the worst of it was they probably walked past about 5 homeless people to deliver said doughnuts. It baffles me that businesses continue to fawn over this ghastly duo.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The cabin in Wales was new. The hotel annoys me so much, why do they get this special treatment? Why would the Westin want to be associated with this family? I can't imagine them bringing in any more bookings.
Ah ok..... I was only half watching Instastories so I stand corrected

Reactions: 2
Ah ok..... I was only half watching Instastories so I stand corrected
It seemed quite AirBnB'ish, and yet the kids were running around, jumping on beds, throwing cushions around without the parents trying to stop them, in fact, Jonathan encouraged Emilia to 'test the beds'. Absolutely disgusting behaviour

• Angry
  • Sad
Not saying Thank You to his mum for babysitting, shoving the free sundae back into the chef's face saying to 'leave it with Anna' instead of thanking him, Anna constantly on her phone or with her phone an inch from her plate on date night, Emilia walking all over the seats in the restaurant this morning, then sitting with her shoes on the seat and three iPads between four kids to keep them "well behaved" because they never bothered and are too lazy to teach them manners (or in Jonathan's case handing down his own rude, ungrateful behaviour to the kids)...

All this in not even 24h. I have many issues with this family, but them being so rude and incredibly ungrateful for all the blessings they have is what ticks me off the most.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Did anyone notice the way Anna was shoveling in her sunday last night? She was almost frantically shoving spoonful after spoonful so quickly I was thinking "damn girl slow down it's not going anywhere!" I've seen her do that with Pizza as well. You'd think she was starving and hadn't eaten in days the way she shovels her food so fast.

That poor baby is the spitting image of his father
Poor Andrea and Alessia have done so many unpaid #ads for that stupid story box. I wish IG would crack down on parents using their kids in #ads!

• Angry
Not saying Thank You to his mum for babysitting, shoving the free sundae back into the chef's face saying to 'leave it with Anna' instead of thanking him, Anna constantly on her phone or with her phone an inch from her plate on date night, Emilia walking all over the seats in the restaurant this morning, then sitting with her shoes on the seat and three iPads between four kids to keep them "well behaved" because they never bothered and are too lazy to teach them manners (or in Jonathan's case handing down his own rude, ungrateful behaviour to the kids)...

All this in not even 24h. I have many issues with this family, but them being so rude and incredibly ungrateful for all the blessings they have is what ticks me off the most.
Manners and morals of Alley Cat's the lot of them. No respect for anyone else's possessions.
If my children disrespected other people's furniture or homes the way that lot do I'd be mortified and ashamed.
They are rearing ungrateful brats.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Remember when Emilia licked the bread in the bread basket before putting it back on the table in a restaurant and Jonathan filmed her and thought it was hilarious? He's a confused man child, it was straight out hilarious when out of nothing he was talking about "not being his kids' friend" a few months back after years and years of calling them his best friend, constantly asking them if he's their best friend and serenading them with "my friendliest friend". If he wasn't so asexual it would be disturbing.

Also, he needs to stop calling his viewers boys and girls if he wants to convince YouTube that his content isn't intended for under 13yo.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Do they have some sort of fetish at the moment with filming Andrea eating?

Reactions: 3
Remember when Emilia licked the bread in the bread basket before putting it back on the table in a restaurant and Jonathan filmed her and thought it was hilarious? He's a confused man child, it was straight out hilarious when out of nothing he was talking about "not being his kids' friend" a few months back after years and years of calling them his best friend, constantly asking them if he's their best friend and serenading them with "my friendliest friend". If he wasn't so asexual it would be disturbing.

Also, he needs to stop calling his viewers boys and girls if he wants to convince YouTube that his content isn't intended for under 13yo.
That was during his 30 seconds of pretending to be some life coach guru. Has he dropped that completely or does he continue to # and claim to be a life coach?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I also wasn’t too comfortable with him calling it a tit show when Emilia was stood/sat in front of him, way to teach them swear words early on(y)

Poor Andrea and Alessia have done so many unpaid #ads for that stupid story box. I wish IG would crack down on parents using their kids in #ads!
I have a Fire stick and when I watch youtube on it the first advert that always comes up is the goddamn fire cube advert that starts with Jonathan and the kids, makes me feel annoyed every single time (just to clarify it’s not a Saconejolys video I’m watching ;))

Reactions: 5
On Anna’s insta stories she starts off by saying to Emilia ‘well maybe don’t let him do that’ whilst looking between Andrea and the open fireplace. Anna maybe you stop him from doing whatever he was doing because he is your child not Emilia’s, and also Jonathon in the other room maybe stop alessia climbing all over the coffee table. Then she snaps at Emilia NO you can’t take your hair out! What’s the point in filming any of those story’s and then sharing them? Makes no sense to me 🤪

• Sad
Reactions: 19
you can tell there is no nanny with them cause of the ipads this morning, they cannot handle 4 kids and they joke about a 5th one!
also Anns´s #ad back home in the middle of their trip just fantastic haha "im gonna casually put this ad here now cause it needs to go up now they already payed, in hopes no one notices" hahahah

On Anna’s insta stories she starts off by saying to Emilia ‘well maybe don’t let him do that’ whilst looking between Andrea and the open fireplace. Anna maybe you stop him from doing whatever he was doing because he is your child not Emilia’s, and also Jonathon in the other room maybe stop alessia climbing all over the coffee table. Then she snaps at Emilia NO you can’t take your hair out! What’s the point in filming any of those story’s and then sharing them? Makes no sense to me 🤪
im afraid they put too much pressure on Emilia to be the responsible one cause she´s the oldest and I´m afraid she feels the pressure to act older, and I´m afraid her mom puts pressure on her to be as perfect as Anna aims to be. Emilia talks and acts like she´s older, that impressed some people in the comments but worries me a little bit, my niece is her same age and she does no talk like that, she´s really smart but they don´t repeat how she looks like a teenager or they don´t expect her to act a certain way. It´s sad really. I´m not sure if they do this for YT or they would do it regardless

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Does it annoy anyone else that Jonathan mocks the free things he gets? It’s so rude. Never does a tiny bit of research to give the company credit where it’s due and always chucks or drops the product/cards that come with it once he’s done making fun of it or trying to be funny? Absolutely no respect, just a greedy little tit whose ages but not grown up.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.