SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Date night...really!?! And leaving J's mom alone with the 4 wild kids & basically saying, "oh well, not my problem. Date night!!!"

Also, I think E2 is just over the posing & the time it takes away from what he wants to do...play & watch toons.

View attachment 64639
What the hell?? Sorry, but 'date night' can do one. And to put those 4 kids on Jonathan's mum..... she's just lost her partner.. Anna can't even look after the 4 of them, and she's their mother!!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Jonathan turns the camera over to Anna while they're on a exciting date night and she looks like she about to cry. Reading comments about her husband's sewage mouth she has to wake up to every morning 🤢 of course once she realizes she's being filmed she quickly puts on a fake smile/wacko face but she definitely wasn't enjoying herself moments before. She literally sits on her phone most of the time on date night. Guess she doesn't find Jonathan that interesting.

Screenshot_20191216-151248_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
The two of them are extremely rude to each other, with Anna and her phone fetish, Joni with his comments regarding Anna and her eating etc, their happy relationship is only for the camera.

Reactions: 12
She literally sits on her phone most of the time on date night. Guess she doesn't find Jonathan that interesting.
he is on his phone too, recording this then posting, they are both on their phones, i find it very common in couples nowadays, whenever we go to dinner is people handing out, laughing eating drinking but also checking on their phones

• Sad
"but it's their jooooooobbbbbbbbbbb, so don't be so rude about them........"
etc. etc. etc. ;)

• Haha
Are we shocked they got 12 donuts from the donut store they kept mentioning #gifted? I'm shocked they said it was gifted though
Screenshot_20191217_085104_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Couldn't imagine house sitting for them for a week whilst they're away knowing full well they could check in on what you're doing at any point...

It's my understanding that if you watch them on Invidious it means you're not giving them a "view" as it were, nor revenue.
That's where I go to hate watch vloggers that I love to hate watch 🤣😂🤣
haha that´s funny, actually their is the only vlog that annoys me, and its basically anna´s fault haha and jonathan for using their kids so much, but the rest of the people i watch i like, i think its better for mental health but their its just routine for me at this point

Reactions: 2
Couldn't imagine house sitting for them for a week whilst they're away knowing full well they could check in on what you're doing at any point...
That's just to throw people off that think the house is vacant. It's not like it's a security issue to announce to millions of people that you're going away for a week.🙄 They've no sense at all.

haha that´s funny, actually their is the only vlog that annoys me, and its basically anna´s fault haha and jonathan for using their kids so much, but the rest of the people i watch i like, i think its better for mental health but their its just routine for me at this point
But why watch them and line their pockets 😂
You're keeping them where they are by watching them.
I'd say they have more hate watchers than fans at this stage.

Reactions: 8
That's just to throw people off that think the house is vacant. It's not like it's a security issue to announce to millions of people that you're going away for a week.🙄 They've no sense at all.
I mean, it did take me around 10 minutes to find the road they live on from scratch. (I haven't been able to find which actual house as of yet) and the way I found it is pretty scary.... I would be fuming if I was Jonboi

I mean, it did take me around 10 minutes to find the road they live on from scratch. (I haven't been able to find which actual house as of yet) and the way I found it is pretty scary.... I would be fuming if I was Jonboi
and we've seen the outside of the house a few times so if you walked along the road you'd know which one it is. its their own fault. they've put their whole lives on the internet. i'm not saying people don't deserve privacy. but when you've spent tears selling your lives and souls on the internet, pimping out your children, calling people trolls for having genuine concern and being general jackasses you get to the point were you get everything you deserve.

Reactions: 8
and we've seen the outside of the house a few times so if you walked along the road you'd know which one it is. its their own fault. they've put their whole lives on the internet. i'm not saying people don't deserve privacy. but when you've spent tears selling your lives and souls on the internet, pimping out your children, calling people trolls for having genuine concern and being general jackasses you get to the point were you get everything you deserve.
I used street view down the road and I did actually find it for a split second, but now I've lost it again. For sure people would know EXACTLY which house it is, even though they've changed the fencing outside to higher "security and privacy fencing". So many distinctive features of their house that they have shown out the front of their house.

Reactions: 4
Sorry I'm a few days late.

She got her new manicure & needed to share it with us by taking a photo of her left hand with her wedding ring & just had to show the enormously expensive Van Cleef & Arpels bracelet.

View attachment 64480
She never disappoints, doesn't she? Couldn't miss the opportunity to show off and flaunt her expensive bling like the classy lady that she is. I said classy, not tacky 🤭

Reactions: 7
I used street view down the road and I did actually find it for a split second, but now I've lost it again. For sure people would know EXACTLY which house it is, even though they've changed the fencing outside to higher "security and privacy fencing". So many distinctive features of their house that they have shown out the front of their house.
they should never have shown the front of the house tbh. if they want privacy, then don't show it.

Reactions: 6
But why watch them and line their pockets 😂
You're keeping them where they are by watching them.
I'd say they have more hate watchers than fans at this stage.
i like watching them overall its just Anna´s part with Jonathan annoy the crap outta me, I like some parts of the vlogs. I guess I´m no different from lots of people from this forum, who hate watch but don´t miss a detail

Jonathan turns the camera over to Anna while they're on a exciting date night and she looks like she about to cry. Reading comments about her husband's sewage mouth she has to wake up to every morning 🤢 of course once she realizes she's being filmed she quickly puts on a fake smile/wacko face but she definitely wasn't enjoying herself moments before. She literally sits on her phone most of the time on date night. Guess she doesn't find Jonathan that interesting.

View attachment 64646
Omg she MUST be reading here in this clip lololol. What a sour puss. Have we ever caught her looking on Tattle? There are so many clips of her on her phone that I'd be shocked if we didn't catch her

• Haha
  • Heart
yes, baby bucktooth because he's the spit of big bucktooth. i wasn't saying he has buckteeth ...

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.