SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have had the social services check on them, Jonathan claims they have 'a good relationship' with them. But I suppose as long as the kids have a roof over their heads and food in their tummies, all's OK. There are far worse cases that need the social service's attention.
Oh have they, god even worse then that they are still doing what they are doing with no action.
Sometimes the roof over their heads won't show the trauma in their minds until a few years down the line 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They have had the social services check on them, Jonathan claims they have 'a good relationship' with them. But I suppose as long as the kids have a roof over their heads and food in their tummies, all's OK. There are far worse cases that need the social service's attention.
'a good relationship' ...if you were doing everything right and being a good parent, you shouldn't have ANY kind of relationship with social services.

Not only is that barbie pink "workout" outfit look completely ridiculous it's way to small for her too. Of course she wouldn't care how unflattering it is as long as its skin tight she's good. Anna your belly shouldn't be squished out of the top of your pants. View attachment 63664
😂😂 wtaf. her and her husband both look like toddlers!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh have they, god even worse then that they are still doing what they are doing with no action.
Sometimes the roof over their heads won't show the trauma in their minds until a few years down the line 😢
They've had many dealings with social services in the past. Anna described one incident when they checked Alessia for bruising while oma was there and Anna cried as she was so upset over it (or so she says).

i thinking so but they just didn't vlog it or even insta it!
I think she's still wearing Andreas navy canvas shoes - Anna says her feet are smaller than his.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
They've had many dealings with social services in the past. Anna described one incident when they checked Alessia for bruising while oma was there and Anna cried as she was so upset over it (or so she says).

I think she's still wearing Andreas navy canvas shoes - Anna says her feet are smaller than his.
Surely it's healthier and better for her growth etc to have proper measured shoes. Her feet might be narrower so may not be getting the support. Typical anal really, not looking at the bigger picture.

Surely it's healthier and better for her growth etc to have proper measured shoes. Her feet might be narrower so may not be getting the support. Typical anal really, not looking at the bigger picture.
Yes, that's all fine but... you know how BUSY Anna and Jonathan are? Do you not know that they have FOUR kids? AND they are vlogging, AND they are planning their yearly trip to Ireland, AND they are filming for a tv show that they have not said much else about? I mean... how could they possibly fit a shoe fitting into their HECTIC schedule??? You know, while the nanny looks after Andrea and the other two are in school? It's just not possible.... sooooo so busy!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Yes, that's all fine but... you know how BUSY Anna and Jonathan are? Do you not know that they have FOUR kids? AND they are vlogging, AND they are planning their yearly trip to Ireland, AND they are filming for a tv show that they have not said much else about? I mean... how could they possibly fit a shoe fitting into their HECTIC schedule??? You know, while the nanny looks after Andrea and the other two are in school? It's just not possible.... sooooo so busy!
And fitting in 'looking after' SIX dogs too!! 🙄

Reactions: 7
45:15 pretty sure he's saying that the SJ channel is reprehensible, and should just be removed.

Reactions: 4
45:15 pretty sure he's saying that the SJ channel is reprehensible, and should just be removed.
Yeah but taking away their comment section really DECREASES their engagement so for me thats a good thing and solves problems i have with the SJS and their ridiculous sheep followers. One this week has been posting like 4/5+ comments a video, its ridiculous; like so excited, reporting for duty etc. and lisa marie burley out there defending these twats. i remember in a video last week they were talking about theo. Jon said he's a biter but its ok hes got now teeth. they were both laughing about. i was disgusted. people in the comments thought it was funny. i was like how is funny or good that hes got no teeth? i commented as much. people who say they are relationship/couple/parent/family goes just make me laugh. they are not! i have noticed a few people in the comments have noticed annas bizarre change in behaviour, which is good. And people are sick of the clickbait. also apparently people love annas dog voices. i don't i always think she sounds mentally deranged when she does this. she also appears pretty deranged when she acts so hyper and happy because we all know she's a miserable, spiteful, OCD, whining, spoilt housewife, who does nothing but whine about how hard her life is with her cleaner, her nanny and being a stay-at-home anna with a stay at home husband and the four kids and six dogs they CHOSE to have. In all honesty they should get rid of the dogs. They clearly don't take care of them properly. Their faces are always stained, badly stained. They don't walk them themselves and the dogs have that tiny dog garden when they have tons of land! And its so gross they let them lick Andreas mouth.

GOD I WANTED TO RIP MY HAIR OUT When anna was showing all the stuff they got gifted. LIKE FFS They aren't grateful for it, any of IT. And they don't bloody deserve any of it. I remember when they got that second big LOL Dollhouse I was thinking FFS, They don't deserve this at all. Emilia's already got that huge LOL Dollhouse and their playroom is rammed full of toys. As well as that their PO Box is always getting tit and the cabin is just rammed with tit they never use. and can't be bothered to sort out. I hate they get so much stuff gifted when there's people out there struggling to put food on the table and afford to keep the heating on, wondering how in the name of duck they're gonna manage christmas. when theres kids who, on christmas will wake up in a cold room, with little to eat and nothing underneath the tree. Just infuriates me.

I'm interested to see this new show because I feel that J&A May have far more creative control (which is why they keep mentioning it when they never mentioned the other one much at all until just before it came out) and therefore more control over the final product, so they can show themselves in a better light. I know they were really sour about the SD Documentary. J especially. He said if we'd have done it, it would have been the SJ or anna and jonathan show, which is what their vlogs are anyway! this was meant to be from anothers prospective FGS. Jonathan just can't bear not to be popular or the centre of attention. Him talking about being a Sheppard, what a ridiculous little man.

That radio interview that was shared on here the other day. I listened and I was thoroughly pleased by the interviewers disdain for Jonathan. Things like: Why would I find your life interesting, why would I want to watch someone doing every day things. Jonathan says I work harder than you at one point NO F***ING Way. J said that sit down and decide they were going put Emlias birth, yeah right. But the best thing the interviewer says is the fact that Jonathan wants Emilia to have anonymity when he has stolen that anonymity. And if he's worried about Emilia not having the anonymity of childhood why would he plant her all over the internet. Jonathan is extremely defensive throughout. He can't bear not to be winning.

Oh and every time he talks and I see his brown tooth I smell his bad breath through the screen. Its just so gross and off putting. And I know we've talked about their accents before. But Anna's accent I just can't stand, Part-eeeeeee and when Jonathan talks he just sounds stupid, It's not his accent, I'm fond of the Irish accent, very fond but him nope. It's just his voice, he tries to sound younger and is so hyper, sometimes hes unbearable.

Rant Over

• Heart
Reactions: 15
NOOOOO! you guysssss!!! they made a calendar but its not for ussssss!!!!! whyyyy my God why! 😂
THANK GOD! Finally they got it, but hey! you can make one yourself....
who would make a SJ calendar themselves? who do they think they are.. ???
Good God!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
So the interactive story telling box basically reads aloud a story. Something most parents enjoy doing at bed time but with actual books.You know where you can interact with your child and discuss the pictures/point out words. God forbid Anna would spend quality time with the kids doing that as part of their bed time routine. No stick a figure on a box and get it to 'read' to them.

So the interactive story telling box basically reads aloud a story. Something most parents enjoy doing at bed time but with actual books.You know where you can interact with your child and discuss the pictures/point out words. God forbid Anna would spend quality time with the kids doing that as part of their bed time routine. No stick a figure on a box and get it to 'read' to them.
That AD actually made me really sad for the kids. Best part of bedtime was either my parents reading to me or me reading to my parents, can't imagine my parents putting me to bed and turning on a robot to tell me a story.
What I got from the AD was "Mummy and daddy don't have time for you so this toy is going to read you a story. Why can't we? Well mummy has to go to sleep because she needs 8 hours and to be up at 5 for her workout and daddy needs to finish his bottle of wine and watch some TV"
The only slight positive to this is that because its an AD I doubt they will ever use it again unless they get paid again, will just go to their junk pile. Although Alessia who likes stories might want to listen to it like she did Alexa.

• Sad
Dear Emilia, Eduardo, Alessia and Andrea,

You don't know me, but, I know you all very well.

I know what time you wake up at, I know what you eat for breakfast, I know what time you brush your teeth at, I know what time you go to school and Pre School at.
I know where you go to School and pre School. I know what uniform and colour coats you wear, I know the names of your friends and what they look like, I know where and when you do after school activities, I know what time you get home from school at.
I know what time you eat dinner, I know what you eat for dinner,
I know what time you go to bed at, I know what your bedroom looks like, I know when you have wet the bed, I know when you have been naughty.
I know when you are struggling with homework, I know when you get your hair cut.
I know what expensive toys you have, I know what expensive gadgets your Dad has, I know what expensive bags your mum has, I know when your Mum and Dad are not going to be home, I know what alarm system your house has, I know where the cameras are around your house, I know intimate details about your parents, I know where and when you go on Holidays, I know who your relations are.
I know when you're upset, I know when you've had enough, I know when you're frustrated.
I know every single little detail about your whole life since the second you were born and the whole world does too.
This is the life your parents chose for you, you never had a say. This is the career your parents chose and get paid for at your expense.
I am very sorry Emilia, Eduardo, Alessia and Andrea that your Parents and family failed to protect you from this breach of Privacy so early in your lives , when you deserved Privacy most. I'm sorry that your Parents chose to dismiss my concerns and everyone else's concerns for your Privacy by making up the term 'Trolls' for anyone who dared had a difference of opinion to their corrupt way of selling your privacy.
I am very sorry you did not have a private , stress free, guilt free, safe and secure and normal childhood like most of your Friends had.
We all did try to help!
Hopefully one day soon, YouTube and all Social media outlets will give you the privacy you deserve. Hopefully one day some Child protection agency will be your voice and stop making you work for free for your parents.
Hopefully one day your Parents will realise exactly how much danger they have put you all in by over sharing you little lives.
You don't know me, but I know so much about you all.

( It wasn't until I was writing this I realised just how much we all know about these poor kids. How unsafe it is to broadcast their every move to the public. I know JonBoy and Anal like to paint most of us with concern as the jealous , weird ones looking to cause trouble, but I'm just a normal woman who is a parent myself and has real concern for these poor kids. There is I'm sure , unstable people who are obsessed with this family that could very, very easily find their way into their lives for very bad reasons. I hope one day the children read this and understand exactly how unsafe their childhood was. )

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
thank you for this. it is so shocking. We know their dates of birth , full names, names of their pets , favourite toys , Eduardo's imaginary friend, when they've been sick...

Reactions: 15
That AD actually made me really sad for the kids. Best part of bedtime was either my parents reading to me or me reading to my parents, can't imagine my parents putting me to bed and turning on a robot to tell me a story.
What I got from the AD was "Mummy and daddy don't have time for you so this toy is going to read you a story. Why can't we? Well mummy has to go to sleep because she needs 8 hours and to be up at 5 for her workout and daddy needs to finish his bottle of wine and watch some TV"
The only slight positive to this is that because its an AD I doubt they will ever use it again unless they get paid again, will just go to their junk pile. Although Alessia who likes stories might want to listen to it like she did Alexa.
7:30pm to 5am is 9.5 hours of sleep. 8 hours sounds normal (it's how much we should all try to sleep). Her sleeping time for an adult who doesn't leave the house or have a proper job is not.

Reactions: 8
7:30pm to 5am is 9.5 hours of sleep. 8 hours sounds normal (it's how much we should all try to sleep). Her sleeping time for an adult who doesn't leave the house or have a proper job is not.
She admits also that by 7pm she is done and going doolally. Which isn't normal! Her bedtime this bedtime for a child Emilia's age, a 7 YEAR OLD. And how dare Andrea wake her during the night? Mums power through. My cousin is a nurse who, is single, works nights and has two children a 6&7 year old. She sleeps during the day when her kids at school, but she picks them up, takes them to school and all the other things round the house. that is a mum! Also as someone who wakes at four am for work, I do not even go to bed this early. I then do between 6-9hrs on my feet before going home. admittedly i do then collapse into my bed. anyway anna does not have a typical 9-5 or any other kind of shift (job). she chooses to get up that early when realistically she has the time during the day when the kids are at school. but she does everything so slooowly. i mean there was clip in a vlog recently of her tidying up the girls room and she moved at a ridiculously slow pace. i've seen faster moving tortoise and snails. so things that shouldn't take much time take a looonng time. she always makes out she has so much to do when we know that just isn't true. two stay at home parents shouldn't need a nanny i'm sorry but they shouldn't.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
NOOOOO! you guysssss!!! they made a calendar but its not for ussssss!!!!! whyyyy my God why! 😂
THANK GOD! Finally they got it, but hey! you can make one yourself....
who would make a SJ calendar themselves? who do they think they are.. ???
Good God!
She looks so like a bloke here!

• Haha
How HOW can they think it's ok , with all the online talk of inappropriate viewing by possibly anyone, can those bleeping inept parents, let alone vloggers , use an app that puts make up, bright red lipstick and eyeliner on not just children but a baby/toddler. I am so fuming... Gleam absolutely give s no bleeping fucks about child online safety... I assume the scumfamilymoneymakingmachinefuckchildrightstoprivacy client of gleam can do NO wrong.😱😠😠😠😫😤😭
And yes money grabbing bellepr that includes you . I will be making formal complaints to YouTube gleam etc. Enough is enough

Thank you thank you thank you Member Fizmozoo... I clicked love only because I love and totally endorse your letter. I wish the govt and not just a promise from youtube CEO would make it illegal to show children like this for a way of making money. It's a kind of child prostitution/ labour... There are no child working laws restrictions/ regulations at ALL at the moment on social media for adults using children.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How many times are they going to show that ad for that damn interactive box!?!?!?!?!

I don't even watch the vlogs & I've seen them pushing that damn thing at least 4-6 times. ENOUGH!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.