SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit random but I was looking at their About page on youtube to see what it said and I noticed that only Jonathan's instagram is linked.

I find that a bit strange as you'd think he'd link to both of their Instagram pages. I checked the Inghams just to compare and both of their Instagram pages are linked

Maybe it's just me, but it feels like as he mainly runs the channel then he probably thinks only his should be linked :rolleyes: selfish twit

Reactions: 3
Sorry for double post but this video of Andrea saying hello is incredibly cute I’m glad to see he’s starting to talk even if it’s just Hello
6B667465-4B2A-40FA-B9D5-80B489A71049.png

Reactions: 4
I am not an expert in makeup, but here's my question: What's with that dead body lipstick she's been sporting for years? Maybe it's my lack of proper understanding of fashion, but I think that whoever invented that trend hates women and wants them dead.

Capture d’écran (188).png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not defending them at all, I think they are scum, however I do think Andrea has not just started saying hello in that video as Jonathon posted a video on the 20th October, where Andrea says it a couple of times.
Maybe he’s camera shy about speaking as anna had to try for ages to get him saying mama on video. Bet they hate that he doesn’t cooperate like Emilia does/did.😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I am not an expert in makeup, but here's my question: What's with that dead body lipstick she's been sporting for years? Maybe it's my lack of proper understanding of fashion, but I think that whoever invented that trend hates women and wants them dead.

View attachment 63903
I distinctly remember YEARS ago that she said Jonathan likes it and doesn't like other colours on her.

Andrea looks like hes going to be the image of Emilia
I think he's the spit of Jof. which now that I think of it is probably why I cannot warm up to him.

Reactions: 15
He's too young to be shy in front of the camera. It's more that he's in awe, it's bright and he can see himself. They've shoved that camera in his face from day one and he can't keep his eyes off it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9

View attachment 63903
Usually a nude lip is ment to be worn with a colorful or dramatic eye but Anna doesn't follow makeup or style rules which is why she looks a freaking mess all the time

But also like another poster said Jonathen has told her he doesn't like her in colored lipstick. She got a nice mauve color once in her p.o. box and it looked really good on her but she said J didn't like it so she would give it to her sister or someone.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I think he's the spit of Jof. which now that I think of it is probably why I cannot warm up to him.
Emilia is a mini jonathan too. Struggling to warm to any of them myself as they are turning into their parents which is a sad thing to say about children.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Not defending them at all, I think they are scum, however I do think Andrea has not just started saying hello in that video as Jonathon posted a video on the 20th October, where Andrea says it a couple of times.
Maybe he’s camera shy about speaking as anna had to try for ages to get him saying mama on video. Bet they hate that he doesn’t cooperate like Emilia does/did.😂
Ah didn’t realise that’s good to hear
I bet they do 😂

Andrea looks like hes going to be the image of Emilia

I agree when I saw a video of him the other day I thought then he’s basically the male version of Emilia he is the spitting image of her when she was a baby

Reactions: 2
She really can't be arsed. You can see from her latest claires advert that she hasn't got a clue what she is flogging, no research has to read the box as she is talking and calls it a product. Great job girl what the duck is it you are talking about have no clue what the product is.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I've just briefly looked on their YouTube upload list. Did they seriously title a vlog the other day 'she's sick in the morning'

Another clickbait. They know their minions will believe anything and hang on to their every word and they are disgusting and insensitive for doing this

I've just briefly looked on their YouTube upload list. Did they seriously title a vlog the other day 'she's sick in the morning'

Another clickbait. They know their minions will believe anything and hang on to their every word and they are disgusting and insensitive for doing this

• Angry
Reactions: 8

View attachment 63903
Her lip colour is vile only thing worse is the horrid liner she uses with it I feel physically repulsed by her lips ,this is a fact not a nasty comment I rarely comment on appearance but those sausage lips make me heave 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Disgusting pricks.
Please don’t tell me she needed her husband to go with her for her smear/check up ??? My hubby would have laughed his head off and more than likely would have said yes but he’d wait outside?? That’s if I asked he would never invite himself. 100% johno just had to go with her maybe feeling envious of the fact she’s a women??? God these dicks are pissing me off lately!!!

Reactions: 7
is not his fault though to look like his dad, just like is not Emilia´s fault to look like her mom.

Reactions: 1
Please don’t tell me she needed her husband to go with her for her smear/check up ??? My hubby would have laughed his head off and more than likely would have said yes but he’d wait outside?? That’s if I asked he would never invite himself. 100% johno just had to go with her maybe feeling envious of the fact she’s a women??? God these dicks are pissing me off lately!!!

Jonathan would probably barge his way in all for the keeeewwwl clickbait content guuyzz.....🙄

Reactions: 7
She probably had it done in London again, so they made a daytrip out of it.....

My husband dropped me off because I did not want to walk and maybe get sweaty... ;)

Maybe it's just me, but it feels like as he mainly runs the channel then he probably thinks only his should be linked :rolleyes: selfish twit
originally Jonathan was in charge of the family vlog channel, Anna said it on her channel how the vlog channel was more Jonathan´s perfective and her channel was hers then she decided to call I quits cause she wanted to be present for her kids full time than divided attention, no idea why the nanny then, but ok

Usually a nude lip is ment to be worn with a colorful or dramatic eye but Anna doesn't follow makeup or style rules which is why she looks a freaking mess all the time
funny, i was watching an old vlog at the old house yesterday (popped in my recommended after watching the Alfie + youtube ceo video i opened it cause in the thumbnail Anna´s lips looked normal, different for her now but normal for most of us, BUT what was intense back them was the Cleopatra eyeliner she was rocking, that liner was so long her kids could take naps there, so she left the Cleopatra days behind and now its all over the overdrawn lips, sorry if I´m mocking someone makeup choices, its just those are my pet peeves, in my opinion she looks prettier when she´s not so heavy handed with her makeup, but oh well we all have our insecurities I suppose

he had to film the big pregnancy speculation check, even though we all know she´s not pregnant cause she´s the most routine and clockwise person ever, has too many kids, a broken pelvis so she would never actually forget to take the pills, Anna is money hungry and spoiled but not stupid. They just pretended to forget the pills for views and got 2 vlogs out of it. They saw some people bite the bullet and they are doing the whole thing, results will not be reveled until Monday, just so that they can have fan waiting, mark my words.

With that being says, maybe its just me but I see nothing wrong with significant others going to dr appointments. its not like she wanted to go to the craft store and he was there with her, no idea what would Anna be doing at the craft store, but you get my point. That´s my opinion.

results will not be reveled until Monday, just so that they can have fan waiting, mark my words.
just ignore that part, I quickly watch that part before going back to workk to see if it was wrong, surprisingly so i thought they´d keep those minions waiting, but hey. also i havee no idea hw to edit message here thats why quoting my own message, sorry!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.