SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, he’s acting as though that’s not what he wanted everyone to assume

also 🤢🤢 at the second photo
‘We just can’t keep our hands off each other’
Either he’s talking about another woman or it’s in Jonathan’s dreams because Anna won’t even sit near him without looking somewhat uncomfortable 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I haven't watched these two twats for while as I just can't cope with how ignorant & horrible they are.

Can someone up date me on what happened to the Christmas giveaway??

Reactions: 3
Twice this week he’s been sent a dvd and felt the need to point out that he doesn’t have a DVD player. Has he any manners? Thank the people for the dvd & shut your mouth. I would love to get an empty DVD player box, tit in it & send it to him.
Do it! Do it! Do it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone saying the Saccone-Jolys aren't sell outs are just lying to themselves at this point. All three of these in the last 24 (at most) hours.
RE the DVD player, 100% looking for a freebie/gifted opportunity, they had tonnes of DVDs, can't imagine they just threw them all out
RE the Christmas giveaway, it was a scam for unknown reasons other than to look good to the minions

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Anyone saying the Saccone-Jolys aren't sell outs are just lying to themselves at this point. All three of these in the last 24 (at most) hours.
RE the DVD player, 100% looking for a freebie/gifted opportunity, they had tonnes of DVDs, can't imagine they just threw them all out
RE the Christmas giveaway, it was a scam for unknown reasons other than to look good to the minions
To quote someone on a different thread here (I can't remember which, it was a while ago), who coined it perfectly: at this point, they are just 'glorified sales agents'.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I haven't watched these two twats for while as I just can't cope with how ignorant & horrible they are.

Can someone up date me on what happened to the Christmas giveaway??
Nothing happened. They did 2, I think? And then they stopped. Jonathan claimed they continued but off-screen 'because not everyone wanted to be filmed, we had a domestic abuse story....' but we all know it's BS. He probably could not convince Amazon to pay for it all and of course he wasn't planning on spending any of his own money......

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Cant keep their hands off each other ? 🤣🤣 I've never seen a woman more repulsed by her husband as anna is ! She goes to bed in the middle of the day to avoid the rotten toothed little troll mounting her I hardly think they are at it all time 🤮🤮
This picture proves your point!! Her cringe face is probably a combination of being down wind of his rotten breath and that he got his arm around her forcing her right into the stink zone!!🤮💩

Screenshot_20191211-072323_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Nothing happened. They did 2, I think? And then they stopped. Jonathan claimed they continued but off-screen 'because not everyone wanted to be filmed, we had a domestic abuse story....' but we all know it's BS. He probably could not convince Amazon to pay for it all and of course he wasn't planning on spending any of his own money......
Isn’t there an agency this can be reported to in the U.K? Saying you‘re having a contest/giveaway and not following through is nothing more than a scam. If they were investigated and they can’t come up with real winners they’re claiming are domestic abuse victims....the giveaway would be shown to be fraud. Would love to see them have to answer for that. The SJs never do anything unless it’s to promote and put money into their own pockets. They couldn’t even squeeze out genuine tears for that poor boy who died so tragically young. Such heartless fake grifters the both of them.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Her face looks puffy/bloated there. She looks much older than she is.
I wonder if she had more filler pit in her cheeks to fix the lumpyness? Ir maybe she's just put on a few pounds? They look less lumpy here then they did a month or so ago.
Screenshot_20191211-084652_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
Wonder if the SJs have seen this video....

Fair enough they're not daily vlogging anymore, but they do still only do fun things for the vlog....

If it's difficult for couples, what about the kids growing up in this situation...

Reactions: 1
Reactions: 9
And this because wtf are her and trolltatoe always making this face!!!View attachment 63483
Even with botox and a frozen forehead, the whites of Anna's eyes show she has Sanpaku condition. Worse is that she has Yang Sanpaku. Many mentally ill people present this condition including Charles Manson, Jimmy Savile, and many other highly dangerous criminals. This is a physical indicator of a deeply disturbed person. Not that we didn't already know this about Anna as we know she gets great pleasure by terrifying her children, is violent to her husband (by her and his own admission), and is cold hearted to everyone about everything.

Sanpaku.jpg

san.jpg

manson.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.