SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my little niece who´s the same age as Emilia also has dark circles, its a lack of something, can´t remember the word, but it happens to some kids
Wasn't she anemic around the time of one of their vacations? She had blood tests and then took drops. My memory isn't clear.

Are there issues of lead in paint in older UK homes like there is here in the US?

Reactions: 3
I don't think Anna ever said what Emilia had a bloodtest for, but of course she did show her and Emilia go to the hospital for the test.. because, you know, why keep these things private, right?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
In her case, it was caused by the parents smoking. The doctors told them. What other reasons are there?
For a lot of children it’s caused by having naturally narrow ear canals I believe - the grommets are a small tube that opens it up.

my little niece who´s the same age as Emilia also has dark circles, its a lack of something, can´t remember the word, but it happens to some kids
Mine was Iron, always had low iron, still, do.

Reactions: 4
No surprise that after the girls on Tattle pointed out how Anna's NOT as hot as she's always pretending to be she throws a bit of pregnancy speculation out there so no one can call her out for not being a super hot mom of 4 kids and 6 dogs!!! Love how she said not only did she have a sick stomach all day but Emilia went to school with a tummy ache. What a piece of tit she is sending her poor kid to school knowing she didn't feel well. Emilia has a stay at home Anna and a nanny but had to go anyway. There are loads of ppl all over who have no choice but to send their kids in sick bc they literally have no babysitter and can't miss work. But this lazy twit sends her kids bc she simply can't deal with them.

And is it just bc of his new dirty spray tan or do Jonathan's teeth look even nastier today? I swear the crud and plaque multiplies by the minute. Seriously Jonathan get your dumpster mouth fixed already!!🤢🤢🤢💩

Reactions: 13
And is it just bc of his new dirty spray tan or do Jonathan's teeth look even nastier today? I swear the crud and plaque multiplies by the minute. Seriously Jonathan get your dumpster mouth fixed already!!🤢🤢🤢💩
Especially when Anna went to the dentist the other day 'just for a clean'....

Reactions: 7
Especially when Anna went to the dentist the other day 'just for a clean'....
Right! How she can get her teeth cleaned and not force him to as well is crazy. I wouldn't kiss that dumpster mouth with a 10 foot pole!🤮 Regardless of all his rotten and missing teeth a good cleaning would do wonders. He has the money. He must not care or he's afraid of the dentist. Idk but it's so gross he holds a camera 1 inch from his rotten mouth day after day and doesn't think he should take care of it.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Right! How she can get her teeth cleaned and not force him to as well is crazy. I wouldn't kiss that dumpster mouth with a 10 foot pole!🤮 Regardless of all his rotten and missing teeth a good cleaning would do wonders. He has the money. He must not care or he's afraid of the dentist. Idk but it's so gross he holds a camera 1 inch from his rotten mouth day after day and doesn't think he should take care of it.
And this is the same man who , the very second she put a foot in the door, moaned that Stacey did not look 'camera ready' and needed to change if she wanted to be in the vlog.

Reactions: 9
Just had a glance at the vlog.....they really are taking the piss out of their minions aren't they! Practically just laughed in their faces that they promised weekend vlogs but then didnt bother cuz they " have 4 kids"!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
first think I hear about this if im honest i started watching at the old house, do you have a link to the letter and are you sure it was him writing that?
There's information out there but I can't link to it from here as it's on a different forum. Meanwhile you could look at this blog post where the handwriting from the card is compared to jonathan's. She doesn't claim to be an expert but the similarities are definitely there.

Just had a glance at the vlog.....they really are taking the piss out of their minions aren't they! Practically just laughed in their faces that they promised weekend vlogs but then didnt bother cuz they " have 4 kids"!!!
they use their kids as an excuse to be lazy , its ridiculous, their job is to record those 4 kids anyway

i was scrolling throw instagram as one does and I came across their doggies instagram account, I dont even know if this is the old or new house, it might be the new one, but this pic looks so cold and so fake, the doggies aren´t even allowed in their bedroom or living room it bothers me so much how they use them for pictures, intros or publicity stuff! the doggie looks so freaking stressed because she doesn´t even know what´s going on , sorry, I had to rant about this, the doggie situation in this family annoys me too

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Mine was Iron, always had low iron, still, do.
It could be iron, lack of sleep, allergies, even hereditary. Loads of things!
When I was a medical student I saw a few kids with it and it was hereditary but cause this is new it's probably not.
Do the kids have proper nutritional food ?

Princess anna stressed because she has to to her own christmas wrapping 🤣 guess she couldn't find anyone to pay to do it ! They are just blatantly not giving a f**** about their viewers now it's only a matter of time before more people realise and stop watching ! They never follow through with anything

Reactions: 12
Princess Anna only wouldve gotten 7 hours of sleep last night because Andrea woke at 2 then she couldn't fall back asleep so got up at 4 to do her workout, poor darling, imagine just missing out on your much needed 8 hours a night because of your kids. Poor Eduardo too, still!
Also they're filming for a TV show this week and last week before they go to Ireland - I hope it's not a slap back at the Dooley Doco which "made them look bad"

Attachments

Princess anna stressed because she has to to her own christmas wrapping 🤣 guess she couldn't find anyone to pay to do it ! They are just blatantly not giving a f**** about their viewers now it's only a matter of time before more people realise and stop watching ! They never follow through with anything
This is what happens when you get rid of your 2 PA's, you'll have to do this kind of thing yourself again... poor Anna.... imagine having FOUR kids, ladzzz... FOUR! ANDDD having to pack for Ireland.... I mean... the stress of it all.....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.