SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exercise in itself isn't a bad thing. It's how obsessed she is with it. If you can't skip a work out on Christmas morning and you're making your kids wait until you're finished - you've got a problem.

Reactions: 29
Exercise in itself isn't a bad thing. It's how obsessed she is with it. If you can't skip a work out on Christmas morning and you're making your kids wait until you're finished - you've got a problem.
She has lots of problems she is obsessive! routine motivated isn’t necessarily bad but when they become more important than your children, partner, family etc then this is bordering on compulsion

Reactions: 14
I've ever seen a mother who genuinely enjoys really scaring her children so much. She's not right at all. Also her obsession over Alessia being her only blonde child. Is this how she judges them - blonde hair equals more beautiful? Obsessed with getting a nice lock of Alessias hair as she's her 'only blonde toddler'. Saying Andrea who is as red haired as you'll get lock of hair looks blonde. Sick woman.

Reactions: 16
Poor Anna having to wrap all the presents, and pack for Ireland all while the nanny takes care of her kids the cleaner takes care of all her house work and the dog walker takes care of her dogs! How does she do it all!??? When she kept saying she had so much to do all I was thinking is this witch probably has 2 damn things to do and then she named 2 damn things!🙄 she's so lazy I'm sure that seems like a lot.

Andrea waking up night after night is probably why Emilia has dark bags under her eyes. Maybe she's a light sleeper and wakes up with him. Maybe they make her get up and take care of him? Nothing would surprise me at this point. Good thing they crammed all the kids together in 2 rooms while they have empty bedrooms hanging around.

Reactions: 18
Has there been anymore mention of the SJ's Christmas gifting? Surely it's against YT rules to ask minors for their personal email addresses and personal information? Let alone run a giveaway that was never carried through? I don't buy for one minute that they couldn't film the winners, anyone entering anything to do with them knows they vlog everything. I wonder is ASA aware? Might be worth an email..

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Still can’t get my head round why she wakes up at 4am to workout when she doesn’t work and has alllllll day to work out. I’m sure as J is at home constantly she could work out at anytime... 6am? Midday? 7pm? 4am just seems completely unnecessary and weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Still can’t get my head round why she wakes up at 4am to workout when she doesn’t work and has alllllll day to work out. I’m sure as J is at home constantly she could work out at anytime... 6am? Midday? 7pm? 4am just seems completely unnecessary and weird.
She normally does them at 5, which is still bloody early. She uses it as an excuse to go to bed early and not have to deal with Jonathan, and a way to avoid food for 16+ hours.

In the old house she'd do her workouts with or without Lucy after the kids had gone to school, in the grubby, mouldy, full-of-crap garage. She could do that again, seeing as they have child care during the week, but she does not want to. She'd rather check out for the night at the same time her 7 year old goes to bed.

Reactions: 11
She needs to avoid him at all costs and cud you blame her. That's why she's up at dawn and in bed by eight pm so she doesn't have him trying to mount her 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see jono insta stories a few mins ago, Ad for tonights vlog an emoji of a bun in an oven, more clickbait ffs 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see jono insta stories a few mins ago, Ad for tonights vlog an emoji of a bun in an oven, more clickbait ffs 🤬
Yep I thought here we go again how many more times and people still believe this tit.
I did think yesterday when she was banging on about getting sick as to whether he turns it into a pregnancy. Bastards the pair of them.🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Still cannot believe they have got away with the cold shower incident! I don’t watch them anymore but came on here after reading about it. Disgusting arseholes the pair of them! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 19
he reckons that it's bitchy jealous people who are jealous of a couple who get paid to be on youtube and have fame he really loves the controversies that are kicked about and reckons most are envious and jealous and are miserable that they don't get money and items gifted to them and flights and hotels paid for them as they are just moany old cows with no ability to be happy for others and to make the best of what they do have instead of bitching about others

Sounds like reasonable grounds to dump him to me.
i have other grounds on which to dump him;like his self centredness and his emotional and mental and verbal abuse and yes i have weight and my body is wracked with pain due to many yrs of family as in my mum's siblings attacking me and scapegoating me and injuring me so i have a lot of back pain sort of spasms if i go out in cold wet and damp conditions no i do not enjoy the pain but his frustration and bitterness and resentment of my inabilities is really testing
i am better in summer than i am in winter and i do what i can.he also makes me feel unwelcome on his narrowboat so i stopped helping with housework as its his boat his home his everything

after christmas i am planning on leaving him possibly

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
he reckons that it's bitchy jealous people who are jealous of a couple who get paid to be on youtube and have fame he really loves the controversies that are kicked about and reckons most are envious and jealous and are miserable that they don't get money and items gifted to them and flights and hotels paid for them as they are just moany old cows with no ability to be happy for others and to make the best of what they do have instead of bitching about others

i have other grounds on which to dump him;like his self centredness and his emotional and mental and verbal abuse and yes i have weight and my body is wracked with pain due to many yrs of family as in my mum's siblings attacking me and scapegoating me and injuring me so i have a lot of back pain sort of spasms if i go out in cold wet and damp conditions no i do not enjoy the pain but his frustration and bitterness and resentment of my inabilities is really testing
i am better in summer than i am in winter and i do what i can.he also makes me feel unwelcome on his narrowboat so i stopped helping with housework as its his boat his home his everything

after christmas i am planning on leaving him possibly
Couldn't read and not say anything. Keep building the strength and resources to leave him. Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion but thats like marmite you either like or hate the opinion. Sorry you have that headache to deal with.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another pregnancy click bait....now there’s a surprise!
I remember when it must have been Anna pregnant with Andrea early on and loads of people were saying in the comments at the time was anna pregnant. As Jonathan was also dropping hints in the videos so was clear to tell she probably was then and they had the audacity to turn around and both of them say- you shouldn’t ask that to someone as it could be insinuating something that’s not the case or making it sound as though anna had put on weight etc...yet have now turned it into a professional hobby of theirs 🙄 amazing what people will say when there’s money at stake!

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Johnathan doing childish Instagram stories at the dinner table while you can clearly hear the nanny handling the kids in the background. In the vlog, Alessia was pointing to the "spare" room saying "Is this Layla's room?" and then "Where's Layla?". Presumably the live-in nanny's name and reason why the kids are forced to share bedrooms half as big as the ones they used to have for themselves in the old house.

You always know the pictures and/or videos of the kids have been taken by the nanny when you don't hear the person filming say a peep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.