SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
laurel and hardy didn’t get enough attention and likes for them to do vlogmas then......

bad sheep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
there videos are so boring! each one get worse, they just talk for 20minutes and their stories are full and uninteresting because their lives are in a box

Reactions: 8
Don’t compare these morons to Laurel and Hardy! That is so disrespectful to the greatest comedy double act of all time. 😂😂😂😂
BETEC Laurel and Hardy 😬

there videos are so boring! each one get worse, they just talk for 20minutes and their stories are full and uninteresting because their lives are in a box
theres only so many times they can do the same “banter” conversations, then it starts to drag.

Reactions: 7
weren´t they gonna be doing vlogmas? I wanna see all the "you work so hard, you deserve everything you have" in action, minions have no idea what hard work means, they don´t deserve anything they got, their kids do, they barely work they record about what 1-8 min each, then the rest is the kids, how is that hard work..... and they live like king and queen, life is so unfair

I mean to say, at least he shows them love, plays with them, takes them to school, he seems more active as a dad than Anna as a mom, yes he is recording and I hope he does that off camera, but he seems more caring as far as being present with his kids, he wanted to decorate the house for Christmas for the kids, Anna was only thinking about what she wanted, that says a lot. I´ve seen Anna playing with them, coloring even, like for real by herself, giving them time, its always in the sofa watching them play, and she says, "I always forget to film those parts", they chose to be daily vloggers for a living....its like plumber forgetting his tools. when people say "anna is mom goals", looking put together all the time doesn´t equal mom goals, she cannot handle more than 1 kid, mom goals would handle 4 by herself, making dinner is something that every other mom does, only cause they have a big kitchen and again she´s put together while cooking, organizing and cleaning
I so agree completely about Anna. I would just remind you about Jonathan and the yogurt video.... the roofie incident.... the so called threatening card that looked suspiciously like Jonathan’s writing.... the cold shower of a toddler.... a few months back when he failed to keep Alessia’s private parts out of a video and he had to be told plus reported to Youtube. Not to mention all these years later.... and all four of his children are shown daily knowing Emilia was on role playing sites. Jonathan is just as bad as Anna. He does more work than Anna because he has no choice. He married a lazy cow....simple as that imo. He simply has no choice unless he wants her wrath.

Reactions: 27
I so agree completely about Anna. I would just remind you about Jonathan and the yogurt video.... the roofie incident.... the so called threatening card that looked suspiciously like Jonathan’s writing.... the cold shower of a toddler.... a few months back when he failed to keep Alessia’s private parts out of a video and he had to be told plus reported to Youtube. Not to mention all these years later.... and all four of his children are shown daily knowing Emilia was on role playing sites. Jonathan is just as bad as Anna. He does more work than Anna because he has no choice. He married a lazy cow....simple as that imo. He simply has no choice unless he wants her wrath.
And the lengthy full on upskirt filming of Emilia in instagram stories. She was sitting on a counter in a skirt, underwear and some parts showing, and he filmed IG clip after clip at close range. To me it was in the top ten worst offenses. Filming an upskirt is illegal without consent and she's too young to give it. I don't understand why a dad is legally allowed to do this. This one makes me so angry every time I think about it. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20191207_235703.jpg

I mean he even admits he's a liar, but hasn't the decency to tell his minions. Just dead silence thinking they'll hang on forever fawning over him and waiting for the next upload.🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh wow that drive..... we all knew it would end up like this. All that money wasted and it's not even been a year......

Edit: Looked it up. He 'revealed' the driveway on 21 March... Wow...
Hahaha! I'm glad everything's getting ruined, that's karma for them, I just feel sad about that once lovely house and gardens, he's absolutely trashed it to duck! Him thinking he can do what the duck he likes and pretending he knows how to do everything , and bragging about all the tit he's buying or getting free and his witch wife acting like a snooty stepford wife thinking she lives in a palace, when everything they done in that house is cheap tit that was gifted , crappy Magnet kitchen, plastic lino floors, crappy Wayfair furniture all finished off with cheap Crown paint in depressing grey! Come on Jof, waste more and more of your kids hard earned money if your not putting it into trust funds for them!!

View attachment 62719
I mean he even admits he's a liar, but hasn't the decency to tell his minions. Just dead silence thinking they'll hang on forever fawning over him and waiting for the next upload.🙄
Problem is most of their brain dead minions will do exactly that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I would just remind you about Jonathan and the yogurt video.... the roofie incident.... the so called threatening card that looked suspiciously like Jonathan’s writing.... the cold shower of a toddler.... a few months back when he failed to keep Alessia’s private parts out of a video and he had to be told plus reported to Youtube
i missed the yogurt video, the threatening card and when failed Alessia´s private parts cover up, do you happen to remember the titles of those?

Reactions: 1
Anna's IG story about cutting Alessia's hair is too tiresome to watch. The stylist is literally picking up every hair she cut. Taking kids out for haircut is what I always look forward to. I give them Ice creams or pizza for being good, it's like a mini party for us. If one is cutting hair at home, I would spread plastic or newspapers on floor.
I think if Anna found even one strand of hair on her 'model home' ,she would kill her and dump in one of her grey walls.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
OH GOD I HOPE SO!!!
#rottentoothedtroll
#deadmouthdevil
#poopeater
#shitbreath
Screenshot_20191207-194039_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20191207-204639_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just to clarify I am not hating on ppl with bad teeth. I am hating on a egotistical little bleep who has more then enough money to fix his disgusting teeth and chooses to keep a moth full of plaque riddled and rotten teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OH GOD I HOPE SO!!!
#rottentoothedtroll
#deadmouthdevil
#poopeater
#shitbreathView attachment 62725View attachment 62726

Just to clarify I am not hating on ppl with bad teeth. I am hating on a egotistical little bleep who has more then enough money to fix his disgusting teeth and chooses to keep a moth full of plaque riddled and rotten teeth.
Maybe Anna is having her once in a blue moon, rare yearly mating season, she needed to kiss Jonathan's

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Is anyone else here Irish and do their fake accents piss anyone else off lol. Especially cause they're from feicin cork and talk like that!

In the video posted above, Anna is explaining to Emilia and Alessia that they are sisters, just like Anna and Emma. Eduardo asks about him and Anna says, while laughing
“You don’t even come into it” whilst waving at him to go away.
He gets upset and storms off, and Anna calls him “Mr.Nobody”
Alessia goes after him. Jonathon says “she’s gone after Eduardo. She cares about him”
What a bleep. She got off on making him feel left out instead of explaining brothers and that they're all the same just feicin siblings !

Honestlyyyyyyy the amount of times I used to see her photos and be jealous of her body and cry over mine. She’s really faking all these photos and setting unrealistic body expectations for people yet again. It’s SO dangerous. It’s taken me years to only just start to accept my body for how it is and I hate how social media and ‘influencers’ make it ten times worse!!
Just for body posi info- I got 10 of my patients to promise me to stay off Insta for all of November and they all feel so much more confident in their bodies already ! Do a insta detox if it effects you - this is for anyone lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I am 100% irish from southern ireland and these 2 are absolute disgraces make a show of us irish 🙈 were all not like them😂 jonno os like a greedy little leprechaun rounding up the troops before a vlog telling the kids to act like performing monkeys earn your keep my prettys as for anna she's a cold hearted wagon only cares about herself looks totally self absorbed they know there views are down and then the come up with this duo of trying to be funny ffs more laughter in a stone than these 2. Jonno and the ice queen then throw there dummy out of the pram cause they didn't get the views they wanted for vlogmas 🙄

Reactions: 14
I am 100% irish from southern ireland and these 2 are absolute disgraces make a show of us irish 🙈 were all not like them😂 jonno os like a greedy little leprechaun rounding up the troops before a vlog telling the kids to act like performing monkeys earn your keep my prettys as for anna she's a cold hearted wagon only cares about herself looks totally self absorbed they know there views are down and then the come up with this duo of trying to be funny ffs more laughter in a stone than these 2. Jonno and the ice queen then throw there dummy out of the pram cause they didn't get the views they wanted for vlogmas 🙄
It's so feicin weird right ??? They both sound like posh Dublin when they're from cork !!!!

For anyone who isn't Irish look up what a cork accent sounds like lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
It's so feicin weird right ??? They both sound like posh Dublin when they're from cork !!!!

For anyone who isn't Irish look up what a cork accent sounds like lol
Jonboi is from Dublin but Anal is from Cork.

To be fair - I'm from Cork but live abroad and my family has told me I have a slight twang from living here for 4 years. Sometimes it can't be helped. But to confirm for you - Anal 100% puts on that accent. Especially when words end in "ter"...water, computer etc

Reactions: 6
Jonboi is from Dublin but Anal is from Cork.

To be fair - I'm from Cork but live abroad and my family has told me I have a slight twang from living here for 4 years. Sometimes it can't be helped. But to confirm for you - Anal 100% puts on that accent. Especially when words end in "ter"...water, computer etc
Is he jaysus never knew that, I'm from South Dublin. Oh yeah Anna has an American accent and has since they started! So fake

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.