SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the video posted above, Anna is explaining to Emilia and Alessia that they are sisters, just like Anna and Emma. Eduardo asks about him and Anna says, while laughing
“You don’t even come into it” whilst waving at him to go away.
He gets upset and storms off, and Anna calls him “Mr.Nobody”
Alessia goes after him. Jonathon says “she’s gone after Eduardo. She cares about him”
Oh, right... Just watched the clip, I remember being angry then but even more so now.
It shows what I was trying to say, they both make fun of Eduardo, they're always teasing him, belittling him, saying how he is too sensitive and laugh when he cries. And if that wasn't bad enough, they film it all for the whole world to see.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
In the video posted above, Anna is explaining to Emilia and Alessia that they are sisters, just like Anna and Emma. Eduardo asks about him and Anna says, while laughing
“You don’t even come into it” whilst waving at him to go away.
Alessia goes after him. Jonathon says “she’s gone after Eduardo. She cares about him”
I am outraged that she would treat him like that. The poor child. My mother used to criticise me by saying that I was 'too sensitive' when I got upset about certain things. She was a very cold woman, and tried to make me feel in the wrong about so many things. She also had a favourite (s) out of her four children. Her first son, and then the second one.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
its actually Jonathan who says that then laugh, but it was kinda hard to catch that so hopefully it won´t damage Eduardo, like one throws the mean comment and the other one just follows the lead, but hey at least Jonathan is a more active dad, Anna can barely one kid at the time, and she always always always says sometime mean, unless is Emilia of course, her precious golden child (I love Emilia btw, cutie, bit I don´t like how they favorite her and it shows)

Reactions: 7
Why she always has to wear clothes at least 1 por 2 sizes less? It looks awful.

Also, I don't mean she's fat at all, I think she's alright but for "all the exercise" she does early in the morning, all the food restriction and self care...

Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-41-42-749_com.google.android.youtube.png
Screenshot_2019-12-06-18-41-33-659_com.google.android.youtube.png

Probably she would look better with clothes that actually fit her, she looks here a sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's not fat by any means, but you'd expect her to be more toned with all these 'can't possibly miss them even on Christmas morning' training sessions.

Reactions: 18
She's not fat by any means, but you'd expect her to be more toned with all these 'can't possibly miss them even on Christmas morning' training sessions.
That's exactly what I mean. I also think her clothes are so f***** small that makes everything "come out" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That's exactly what I mean. I also think her clothes are so f***** small that makes everything "come out" 😅
Is that why she always has those cellulite fat blobs under and around her armpits? I've never understood how someone of normal weight would have such fat pockets there, but if it's just squished from all down below, that makes more sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that why she always has those cellulite fat blobs under and around her armpits? I've never understood how someone of normal weight would have such fat pockets there, but if it's just squished from all down below, that makes more sense.
She has Margaret’s arms.

Reactions: 13
Unfortunately it's a thing, I'm very slim but I have those fat pockets around my arm pit, I hate them and looks awful when wearing tops that are fitted. Usually size up on vests or tops just to hold it all in. 🤣

Reactions: 5
Why she always has to wear clothes at least 1 por 2 sizes less? It looks awful.

Also, I don't mean she's fat at all, I think she's alright but for "all the exercise" she does early in the morning, all the food restriction and self care...

View attachment 62440View attachment 62441

Probably she would look better with clothes that actually fit her, she looks here a sausage
She's definitely one of those ppl who look skinny from the front but once she turns to the side or isn't at a good angle she looks just like everyone else. tit I don't excercise and eat whatever I want and I look as good as her. I know she likes the think she takes after her dad but it's obvious she takes after her mother!
Screenshot_20191206-153356_Instagram.jpg

Surely the latest video is a major ASA/CMA violation?! No ad mention except the description...

Reactions: 9
She's definitely one of those ppl who look skinny from the front but once she turns to the side or isn't at a good angle she looks just like everyone else. tit I don't excercise and eat whatever I want and I look as good as her. I know she likes the think she takes after her dad but it's obvious she takes after her mother!View attachment 62481
Honestlyyyyyyy the amount of times I used to see her photos and be jealous of her body and cry over mine. She’s really faking all these photos and setting unrealistic body expectations for people yet again. It’s SO dangerous. It’s taken me years to only just start to accept my body for how it is and I hate how social media and ‘influencers’ make it ten times worse!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
screenshot from Jonathan´s stories (i don´t follow Anna anymore, got bored and overwhelmed with so much perfection)
anyways, here she´s overwhelmed with so many kids on top of her, obviously doesn´t know how to handle all of her kids, but she wanted 4. what´s funny about it, is, she loves their lifestyle but clearly cannot cope with how they got it, I don´t know I don´t have 4 kids, it may be super overwhelming, maybe I´m being too harsh on Anna

She's definitely one of those ppl who look skinny from the front but once she turns to the side or isn't at a good angle she looks just like everyone else. tit I don't excercise and eat whatever I want and I look as good as her. I know she likes the think she takes after her dad but it's obvious she takes after her mother!View attachment 62481
the sad part about this is not Anna, but the dogs. they were allowed there in the old house while they were watching a movie, not in the new house though, too clean for that unless is a photoshoot or something for the intro......poor doggies

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Unfortunately it's a thing, I'm very slim but I have those fat pockets around my arm pit, I hate them and looks awful when wearing tops that are fitted. Usually size up on vests or tops just to hold it all in. 🤣
My fat blobs are equal opportunity blobs located in all the places. :)

• Haha
I don't know about any of you, but bedtime in our house is winding down time ,where we calm the children, and settle them in their beds and read to them. Not letting the children go wild around the room and getting them hyped up like the ScummyJolys do.
The children are unruly at bedtime all the time.
Did you see the sly slap Amelia gave Alessia on the back in J's story. She is very sly, until she realizes the camera is on her. 😳
That's a result of not correcting her bad behavior, ever!!. JonBoy is filming and can clearly see her doing it if we can, but just ignores it. They have it all ahead of them in a few years. You reap what you sow.

Reactions: 21
I don't know about any of you, but bedtime in our house is winding down time ,where we calm the children, and settle them in their beds and read to them. Not letting the children go wild around the room and getting them hyped up like the ScummyJolys do.
The children are unruly at bedtime all the time.
Did you see the sly slap Amelia gave Alessia on the back in J's story. She is very sly, until she realizes the camera is on her. 😳
That's a result of not correcting her bad behavior, ever!!. JonBoy is filming and can clearly see her doing it if we can, but just ignores it. They have it all ahead of them in a few years. You reap what you sow.
Hope video works but its shocking what Emilia did. Not much of an golden child

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Anna just doesn´t care about Eduardo.... this video from the old house just popped on my recommended: and I watched it to see how much they changed, and around 10:40 the whole thing started, see Eduardo´s reaction, and Anna couldn´t care less.....a lot of people here cannot stand Jonathan, that´s fine, but to me, Anna is the biggest issue, at least Jonathan cares about his kids. its always been like that, she´s incredibly mean with Eduardo i can´t deal. she was born to control and to have well behaved kids so she could do the least, that´s not a real mother.
Nasty witch!!

screenshot from Jonathan´s stories (i don´t follow Anna anymore, got bored and overwhelmed with so much perfection)
anyways, here she´s overwhelmed with so many kids on top of her, obviously doesn´t know how to handle all of her kids, but she wanted 4. what´s funny about it, is, she loves their lifestyle but clearly cannot cope with how they got it, I don´t know I don´t have 4 kids, it may be super overwhelming, maybe I´m being too harsh on Anna

the sad part about this is not Anna, but the dogs. they were allowed there in the old house while they were watching a movie, not in the new house though, too clean for that unless is a photoshoot or something for the intro......poor doggies
This! They used to have the dogs with them, lie with them on the sofa, interact, stroke and cuddle them, now...nothing! So whilst they’re watching a movie the dogs are just locked in a room alone??? If this is the case they genuinely don’t deserve dogs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.