SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't forget, Jonathan jokes about Eduardo a lot too. They're both as bad as each other. Anna hurts them emotionally more, Jonathan puts them in physical danger every time he has them in the car or when he does his crazy stunts. And of course they both exploit them every single day.

They are both unfit parents and disgusting human beings. Who behaves worse than the other just depends on the day. The kids are always the victims.
Exactly this! When Anna was pregnant with Andy that bastard Jof said " maybe we'll get a real boy this time" They are both nasty , narcissistic, abusive pieces of tit, each in their own way!

its actually Jonathan who says that then laugh, but it was kinda hard to catch that so hopefully it won´t damage Eduardo, like one throws the mean comment and the other one just follows the lead, but hey at least Jonathan is a more active dad, Anna can barely one kid at the time, and she always always always says sometime mean, unless is Emilia of course, her precious golden child (I love Emilia btw, cutie, bit I don´t like how they favorite her and it shows)
I don't think they favour her, not in the way that some parents do , they just like the fact that she is the more popular money maker!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Once more for the people in try back ..ITS NOT SCHOOL IF THEY ARE 3!! Nursery, crèche, pre school .NOT SCHOOL

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just watching his Insta stories today... It's like he s doing mini tv show ... At home with the saconnes.... Or a similar format as if touting for a reality show... Thinking of vile Katie Price show and others. Makes me feel like vomiting... But can you imagine of hope the sh it they might get themselves into without realising they doing it?!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
screenshot from Jonathan´s stories (i don´t follow Anna anymore, got bored and overwhelmed with so much perfection)
anyways, here she´s overwhelmed with so many kids on top of her, obviously doesn´t know how to handle all of her kids, but she wanted 4. what´s funny about it, is, she loves their lifestyle but clearly cannot cope with how they got it, I don´t know I don´t have 4 kids, it may be super overwhelming, maybe I´m being too harsh on Anna

the sad part about this is not Anna, but the dogs. they were allowed there in the old house while they were watching a movie, not in the new house though, too clean for that unless is a photoshoot or something for the intro......poor doggies
Also the only reason all the kids were crowding her and piling on is because she wasn't showing them the damn pictures. 🤦‍♀️ She was reading the book like she was reading it to herself. Any mother or person who knows anything at all about kids knows you need to immediately show them the damn picture when trying to read. She's so dumb and her lack of motherly instincts makes her life with her kids (when they're not dumped on a nanny) 10 times harder.

Exactly this! When Anna was pregnant with Andy that bastard Jof said " maybe we'll get a real boy this time" They are both nasty , narcissistic, abusive pieces of tit, each in their own way!

I don't think they favour her, not in the way that some parents do , they just like the fact that she is the more popular money maker!
((( If this post isn't allowed I will delete it )))

Someone on another forum commented this on Anna's recent favoring of Emilia. I 100% agree but would add I also think Anna didn't get her beautiful blond haired Italian beauty that she hoped for as Emilia looked just like a super chubby J for a long time. Now she's getting older and her hair is more to Anna's liking as in longer, her face is losing its chub and she's really getting pretty Anna feels more affection towards her because she views her as pretty like herself. I could be off but I think it's a bragging rights thing. Like look at my gorgeous daughter.

Screenshot_20191206-222631_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I haven’t caught up properly on the threads but Andrea’s nose literally made me heave 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I’ve reared 4 kids and could clean up vomit or poo all day long. But runny noses 🤮

Why why why would you leave that in, or not wipe it straight away. Just thinking about it is making my stomach roll

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Shes not fat but she should just be herself rather than pretending to be tiny.

Reactions: 10
Anna just doesn´t care about Eduardo.... this video from the old house just popped on my recommended: and I watched it to see how much they changed, and around 10:40 the whole thing started, see Eduardo´s reaction, and Anna couldn´t care less.....a lot of people here cannot stand Jonathan, that´s fine, but to me, Anna is the biggest issue, at least Jonathan cares about his kids. its always been like that, she´s incredibly mean with Eduardo i can´t deal. she was born to control and to have well behaved kids so she could do the least, that´s not a real mother.
If Johnathan cared about the kids....he wouldn’t be using them to afford his lifestyle. He certainly wouldn’t ever show them in their bedrooms or bath if he gave a damn....and he would have never continued to use them knowing his children were on disgusting roleplaying sites. Jonathan is no better than the penis nose vapid weirdo he married.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Oh wow that drive..... we all knew it would end up like this. All that money wasted and it's not even been a year......

Edit: Looked it up. He 'revealed' the driveway on 21 March... Wow...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]

Anna has said many times that Emilia reminds her of herself when she was little. I think the particular affection she shows Emilia is nothing but a form of self-adoration.

Reactions: 13
Anna has said many times that Emilia reminds her of herself when she was little. I think the particular affection she shows Emilia is nothing but a form of self-adoration.
[/QUOTE]
I think it's more the way Emilia is than how she looks. She loves school, she loves being 'the best', and of course she is the eldest.
And you're right, it is self-adoration. How incredibly sad.

Reactions: 16
weren´t they gonna be doing vlogmas? I wanna see all the "you work so hard, you deserve everything you have" in action, minions have no idea what hard work means, they don´t deserve anything they got, their kids do, they barely work they record about what 1-8 min each, then the rest is the kids, how is that hard work..... and they live like king and queen, life is so unfair

If Johnathan cared about the kids....he wouldn’t be using them to afford his lifestyle. He certainly wouldn’t ever show them in their bedrooms or bath if he gave a damn....and he would have never continued to use them knowing his children were on disgusting roleplaying sites. Jonathan is no better than the penis nose vapid weirdo he married.
I mean to say, at least he shows them love, plays with them, takes them to school, he seems more active as a dad than Anna as a mom, yes he is recording and I hope he does that off camera, but he seems more caring as far as being present with his kids, he wanted to decorate the house for Christmas for the kids, Anna was only thinking about what she wanted, that says a lot. I´ve seen Anna playing with them, coloring even, like for real by herself, giving them time, its always in the sofa watching them play, and she says, "I always forget to film those parts", they chose to be daily vloggers for a living....its like plumber forgetting his tools. when people say "anna is mom goals", looking put together all the time doesn´t equal mom goals, she cannot handle more than 1 kid, mom goals would handle 4 by herself, making dinner is something that every other mom does, only cause they have a big kitchen and again she´s put together while cooking, organizing and cleaning

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
weren´t they gonna be doing vlogmas? I wanna see all the "you work so hard, you deserve everything you have" in action, minions have no idea what hard work means, they don´t deserve anything they got, their kids do, they barely work they record about what 1-8 min each, then the rest is the kids, how is that hard work..... and they live like king and queen, life is so unfair
Isn't vlogmas supposed to be them vlogging everday? Lazy sod. its his only job to edit videos and he can't even do that for a couple of extra days (about 6 extra days i believe).

Reactions: 12
Typical lazy arses, 2nd December and Vlogmas hasn't begun for them. 🙄
There's no way they'll commit to vlogging every day of December. They never keep their word. Always letting their little Teeny boppers down with false promises.
There's plenty of good quality Vlogmas videos on YouTube, JonBoy doesn't seem to care about the competition. Hence why they are barely able to scrape half decent views in unless they click bait or lie.

🙄
They're so predictable.
I knew they wouldn't last more than a few days doing Vlogmas 🙄

• Heart
She skinny fat.
What you said & she's what I like to call "big boned."

She might fall under the petite moniker because she's 5'5", but that's where it ends. Big hands, big wrists, big feet(???)...those things, on her, arent petite or small. I'm 5'4" with tiny hands & feet. My wrists don't give any man in my life a run for their money in circumference. Her hands would engulf mine.

Reactions: 7
“We didn’t make it” - that’s right make the viewers blame themselves.
28D70C08-AED2-4E97-8D54-C8C847F8892D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What you said & she's what I like to call "big boned."

She might fall under the petite moniker because she's 5'5", but that's where it ends. Big hands, big wrists, big feet(???)...those things, on her, arent petite or small. I'm 5'4" with tiny hands & feet. My wrists don't give any man in my life a run for their money in circumference. Her hands would engulf mine.
Being 5'5" myself, I never would put myself into the petite category. I'd say it's more average height. Does she really consider herself petite? :ROFLMAO: Sure 32"length jeans are too long for me but you dress according to your body shape

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.