SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if you wanted to report someone for tax avoidance, what address would you give to the tax people.. Asking for a friend (thanks YouTube commenter for the tip!!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View count is really bad again. Maybe Jon Boi will upload this frame for thumbnail instead? 😁😁😁

ann.jpg

:ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
View count is really bad again. Maybe Jon Boi will upload this frame for thumbnail instead? 😁😁😁

View attachment 60244
:ROFLMAO::LOL:
Lol it reminds me of when Katie Price and Peter Andre were married and their interview announcing their baby girl had to include a comment about his dick size! She said it was the size of a Sky+ remote and said 'that's bigger than a normal remote it's got extra buttons on it'. He said 'I've measured it and I'm so proud!'

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m tired of saying it but the pregnancy click bait will forever make me sick. I’m currently here (once again) waiting to see if I’m pregnant, all negative so far. We’ve been trying for a year and had two losses. Why tf do they think it’s okay. The whole way she dealt with the miscarriage is childish. They have no shame they’re gross and need their heads checking.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m tired of saying it but the pregnancy click bait will forever make me sick. I’m currently here (once again) waiting to see if I’m pregnant, all negative so far. We’ve been trying for a year and had two losses. Why tf do they think it’s okay. The whole way she dealt with the miscarriage is childish. They have no shame they’re gross and need their heads checking.
I dipped out of watching them around the time of the miscarriage, what do you mean by childish?

Also, fingers crossed for you lovely 💗

Reactions: 5
She makes such a big deal of how fertile she is and falls pregnant just like that.
Well think yourself lucky you do my love as at least you don' t have to get jiggy with that piece of tit to often.
They have zero respect for those who struggle or cant have kids full stop absolute fuckwits the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It's absolutely disgusting. It's like they have forgotten they had a miscarriage and the hurt they felt when viewers were speculating about pregnancies. Sorry you're having a tough time of it. Last thing you need is these 2 dipshits joking around about it.

Reactions: 11
They seriously have no tact.I`m sorry for your losses ,please don`t give up ,my eldest was 3rd time lucky.xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Emilia with a black choker around her neck, walking into the bedroom and making poses that could be seen as provocative are one of the most disturbing things ever. And of course Dad of the Year was encouraging her...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I dipped out of watching them around the time of the miscarriage, what do you mean by childish?

Also, fingers crossed for you lovely 💗
Can’t reply to all but thank you to everybody who’s said kind words, it really does mean a lot and hopefully maybe Christmas will bring a surprise present. I say childish as she ran straight to snapchat as soon as she found out and put a picture of miscarriage leaflets with a sad face, I think she was still in the hospital. I just personally couldn't imagine doing that, especially right away. They just take even horrible negative things as an opportunity to get attention and views.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Out for date night, begging for views and comments. How romantic. They clearly love each other so much. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its like she cant see it. Then again. Have we ever seen jer get eyes checked? Won't Alessia eye test be soon??
Well poor eyesight would explain a lot for Anna's taste in men 🤢 (and her shocking clothing choices lately too come to think of it)

They're just completely oblivious to other peoples feelings and so self absorbed. Keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.