SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are they gonna keep throwing in a sex or pregnancy reference so they can declare the vlog as “not suitable for kids” and keep the ads.

im confused about the changes in January but if you need to self declar every video I assume this is what Jonatha’s plan is.

Reactions: 8
She makes such a big deal of how fertile she is and falls pregnant just like that.
Well think yourself lucky you do my love as at least you don' t have to get jiggy with that piece of tit to often.
They have zero respect for those who struggle or cant have kids full stop absolute fuckwits the pair of them.
Except when it suited them for content and said multiple times that they struggled with infertility before Alessia. :rolleyes: Whatever lie it takes it get attention and $$.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This photo is outrageous. Face is warped. It's warped all the time, but not it's been digitally warped, as well.

Screenshot_20191127-162048.png

Reactions: 7
Can’t reply to all but thank you to everybody who’s said kind words, it really does mean a lot and hopefully maybe Christmas will bring a surprise present. I say childish as she ran straight to snapchat as soon as she found out and put a picture of miscarriage leaflets with a sad face, I think she was still in the hospital. I just personally couldn't imagine doing that, especially right away. They just take even horrible negative things as an opportunity to get attention and views.
I agree, it took me months to tell people when I miscarried. I know everyone deals with things differently but just find their behaviour unusual, surely getting your camera out is the last thing on your mind...it was like they just seen it as a content opportunity.

Hope you get your little rainbow soon ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree, it took me months to tell people when I miscarried. I know everyone deals with things differently but just find their behaviour unusual, surely getting your camera out is the last thing on your mind...it was like they just seen it as a content opportunity.

Hope you get your little rainbow soon ♥
Definitely. I haven’t even told most people let alone the whole world. Thank you :) 🌈

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20191128_093531_com.instagram.android.jpg

Screenshot_20191128_093707_com.instagram.android.jpg

#ad? Worth reporting to ASA?
Also I commented about her face being crooked after seeing someone post here, watch my second account get blocked 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
It seems to me like they are prepping for youtube's crackdown on family channels, they've been vlogging the kids less and it's becoming more about them as a couple as opposed to the whole family, they've started constantly referring to their sex life (something which was only ever done every now and then when Jonathan would crack a joke about how great they were at making babies) Anna's been filming try on hauls and having her stylist come over, videos of her getting botox. They are definitely trying to quietly shift the focus of the vlogs so it's less about the kids.
(I haven't caught up on previous threads so apologies if I'm repeating something that somebody has already posted)
Anna has put up videos of her having Botox!? I thought she always denied it!!!
ps- cannot STAND these 2 and so glad to have found tattle to realise it isn’t just me 😂
I feel so sorry for the kids having their whoLe lives Publicised.

Reactions: 9
Both Anna and Jonathan follow the account and the account is now following Anna, I think its run by them.
bleeping sad twats!😂😂

Why tf is she holding her phone so close to her face? Also if MY bestie was ignoring me like that I’d throw her phone down the toilet but that’s just me
" In travelling with my bestie" is that his usual spelling mistakes?!

Its like she cant see it. Then again. Have we ever seen jer get eyes checked? Won't Alessia eye test be soon??
She probably needs glasses by now, the amount of time she's bleeping staring at her tiny phone screen!
She probably needed to go to Specsavers a long time ago to have put up with looking at Jof's ugly mug with his disgusting teeth!

All I see are man hands.
😂😂oh yeh! I've not noticed her huge ugly hands before, and her wrists are so thick too!😯😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Scumjonny shining just be so pissed off at his rapidly decreasing hairline... How long before he does a David gest ... Colouring yr bake scalp bits scalp with black face paint!! Bless David gest but remember his hair in the jungle !.

Reactions: 4
Emilia with a black choker around her neck, walking into the bedroom and making poses that could be seen as provocative are one of the most disturbing things ever. And of course Dad of the Year was encouraging her...
Oh my lord..she's 7 not 17!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Either it’s an ad. Or they’re just shamelessly begging nespresso to send a million coffee pods for free. In that flavour ;)

• Angry
Reactions: 8
These two have to be the most offensive pair on YouTube! They have literally used every child to make themselves money (and clearly LOTS of it) with no regard to how it will and already does affect their children. It’s disgusting. I still don’t know how they managed to brush off or rather deny the ice cold shower they put their two year old daughter in because she was taking off her nappy and smearing 💩 over her cot! Honestly it’s vile what they did to that poor child!!!!!!! I could rant for days on Anna and her narcissistic life but I think tattle would crash 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 23
View attachment 60434
View attachment 60437
#ad? Worth reporting to ASA?
Also I commented about her face being crooked after seeing someone post here, watch my second account get blocked 😂
ha her weird shaped face was the first thing I noticed! I mean, I know the pair of them and Andy have oddly shaped bodies/heads.. but I think it might also be the filter she uses? like kind of distorting her BC she's sitting down idk but yeah, fecking yikes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.