SacconeJolys #13 Putting the fun in funeral for new material

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 65573
as people have said.. here’s a photo for the friendliest friends, I feel sick. Alessia is clearly the biggest part of this photo but even Emilia is content these pervs want... stop exploiting your children!! Abusive. Also Anna, your bikini doesn’t look good, looks like you’re wearing an adult nappy xox
My twins wear same cotton nappies :pthank God she didn't pose with Jonboy instead. It would have ruined my dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Allesia in that bikini posted on a public social media account makes me sick. Do they not learn?
They absolutely do learn. They've learned that controversial photos get them more attention, sometimes even broad media attention, which translates to more views and more $$. They are a business, their goal fame and financial profit. Their children are characters playing a role dictated by their parents to further this endeavor. Gleam posted on IG advertising their client, Gina Martin, who worked to make upskirting illegal. Where are they when Jonathan is filming upskirts of Emilia? It's all a game for profit. The children are pawns for the adults benefit and profit. There must be laws put into place to protect these children. The adults in charge, who financially gain, aren't going to do it themselves.

Reactions: 9
Why isn't Anna wearing pink adult-diaper that Jonathan gifted her?
Was that actually a bikini, or did she just say it looked like one?

That picture is dreadful, Andrea looks like he's only in arm bands and his dad isn't even holding him.... They're really not happy until something awful happens.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Jon’s tweet haha : ‘I hope you watches are wrong?’
First of all, it’s ‘your’
Secondly, if you can’t upload on time nobody really cares until you make it a big deal like everyone is missing out 🤦🏻‍♀️ We’re not 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jonathan doesn't disclose on his insta stories the fact that the video is sponsored by Nespresso... on YouTube, he's also buried the fact the video is sponsored by Nespresso below the 'show more' cut off point so most people won't see it... In the video itself, he also doesn't clearly disclose the fact it's sponsored, instead saying quite quietly (over the baby talking) "they worked with me". Very disingenuous.
I also got the feeling that Ruth didn't even drink coffee! She wasn't at all surprised. I think she was caught off guard and being filmed made her nervous to react to " her gift". It was all free and Jono made it seem like he bought all of it for his sister. Awful!

Most people have some sort of body issues to varying degrees.
The issue with Annal is she blows up all her socials preaching body acceptance and body positivity for the likes and engagement (= brand deals), and then filters and photoshops and contorts herself into ridiculous poses, because she cant hide the fact that how she really feels about her body is in stark contrast to what she espouses.
And no body would even ever discuss her weight if she didnt bang on about and photograph and post every. single. calorie she eats and how much she weighs when she was a baby, child, pre teen, teen, young adult, pre baby, post baby, 1 year post baby, etc etc etc... and how many minutes she jumped around before dawn and what size jeans she bought (as opposed to what size she should have bought) ...... she has absofuckinglutely nothing in her empty vapid head except her obsession with how she wants to look vs the reality of how she actually looks.
If she wasnt such a bare faced liar it would be a non issue.
How many minutes she jumped around! ...lol I'm dead

Anyone get the impression that the "issue" they had that apparently upset princess anna with the hotel in galway, was that they didnt get it for free and they thought they would?? They showed next to nothing of the room unlike they did with the Westin!

Screenshot_20191220-185806_Instagram.jpg

So I reported the new picture on Anna Saccone page. I thougjt this was the best opinion for it but got this back. I feel this isnt right and unfair. Its showing their 2 year old girl almost nude.
The dark fans of this family will be loving it.
It makes me sick. This shouldn't been shown. Now if the girls had towels on Anna with a dressing gown ot be a ok picture as u cant really see the lads in the pool.

Whats all your thoughts on this.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They figured out how to cheat the new regulations on YouTube (coming January).

He just posted on Instagram a WHOLE SCRIPTED ADD for Amazon with E1 and E2 as main actors where kids had lines learned by heart, multiple takes, multiple sequences. Basically a couple of hours of work for the kids. If those kid had this exact add on tv it would be considered their job, their working hours would be supervised by a government agency, and they would get paied, not the parent. But it’s Instagram - so for the same situation kids get nothing - no protection, no rights and no money. There you go. Child exploitation model of 2020 ! Merry Christmas kids - daddy figured out how to profit of you even with the FTC trying (a bit too cowardly but still) to protect you...
I absolutely HATE when they put their kids to learn a script and act, this could´ve easily been avoided by being Anna and Jonathan the ones acting or only Jonathan talking about the lights and the delivery process. As an adult I care more about delivery processes, how things come in the box and how the actual product looks from far away, that wasn´t even shown. Not sure if Amazon was the one asking him to film the kids, not sure hw those things work. tried to report this on Insta and one of those options seems to fit. Instagram should update their rules too.

Whats all your thoughts on this.
I think people should not post their kids on bikinis on social media. Just save those pics to your family album and share on your family chat, but nothing else. I think once Anna mentioned she was never going to show her girls with bikinis online, not sure what happened now.

Attachments

Last edited:
Not watched the vlogs in weeks, but I'm watching tonight's and had to laugh at Anna; its raining heavily so Anna covers her hair up, but leaves Andrea to get wet. Why didn't she wrap him up with the scarf too? My priority is to keep my daughter dry, then I worry about myself.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Not watched the vlogs in weeks, but I'm watching tonight's and had to laugh at Anna; its raining heavily so Anna covers her hair up, but leaves Andrea to get wet. Why didn't she wrap him up with the scarf too? My priority is to keep my daughter dry, then I worry about myself.
Typical Anna. Puts herself before her kids. Always. Selfish and rotten to the core.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Hayfield Manor is local to me, its highly overrated in my opinion and a trek to the city. I know its a freebie but wouldn't a sensible parent get somewhere closer to the winter market and not have to faff about parking. Corks beautiful at the moment but it wont be highlighted by these two unless theres money given to them.

Reactions: 10
Hayfield Manor is local to me, its highly overrated in my opinion and a trek to the city. I know its a freebie but wouldn't a sensible parent get somewhere closer to the winter market and not have to faff about parking. Corks beautiful at the moment but it wont be highlighted by these two unless theres money given to them.
Would it not be more sensible to stay with her widowed mother who probably would love some company at home seeing as all her daughters live abroad?

Reactions: 13
Would it not be more sensible to stay with her widowed mother who probably would love some company at home seeing as all her daughters live abroad?
It would, forgot her mum lived close to the city.

But is the place closer to the city going to give them freebies and cheaper/free stay?

He just posted a charitable donation he made. He’s so pathetic. No point in doing it if he doesn’t let the world know.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.